Good GameCube Flight Games

CBF21202

CAG Veteran
Does anyone know of any good flight games? My fiance loves them and I want to surprize him. We just got a GC and we don't have a lot of games.

Thanks!

Sorry, I am color blind and whatever color that is, I cannot read it. So I've got no idea what you said. Oh, and I guess the color was purple.

First, of all, I didn't realize I posted twice, and I apologize. I hit submit, it told me I couldn't post yet, I waited a minute, tried again, I succeeded. Yes, My post was in purple. My background is gray and I was unaware other users would have different colors. I just began using the site. Again, I apologize.

My original post was asking if anyone knew of any good flight games.

Thank you.

[quote name='CBF21202']First, of all, I didn't realize I posted twice, and I apologize. I hit submit, it told me I couldn't post yet, I waited a minute, tried again, I succeeded. Yes, My post was in purple. My background is gray and I was unaware other users would have different colors. I just began using the site. Again, I apologize.

Thank you.[/quote]

No big deal. i hope my post did not come off as a flame or anything. It was just to make you aware of the fact for future purposes.

[quote name='CBF21202']First, of all, I didn't realize I posted twice, and I apologize. I hit submit, it told me I couldn't post yet, I waited a minute, tried again, I succeeded. Yes, My post was in purple. My background is gray and I was unaware other users would have different colors. I just began using the site. Again, I apologize.

Thank you.[/quote]

But you didn't answer my question -_-.

Yeah, Rogue Leader is really good. But Rebel Strike has the entire Rogue Leader in Co-Op, so both of you can play together. Maybe even Freaky Flyers? Rogue Leader is $10 at Game Crazy, and Freaky Flyers is $13 at Costco.

MX SuperFly, and SSX3 both have lots of 'air' time too! =)

[quote name='rabbitt']Ikaruga is a great arcade game. It's a little rare, so you may have to do some searching.[/quote]

Most places around me have it. I know that other than BBs and CCs, all of my Gamecrazies, Gamestops, EBs and fry's have it and pretty reasonable too. they have it for 19.99.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']soul caliber 2, bloody roar primal fury, um dunno[/quote]

Lol :rofl: it's flight not fight games.[/quote]

i know thats why i said um dunno at the end

Top Gun?? It didn't get the greatest reviews, but its slim pickings on the GC. Are you looking for flight combat or flight sim? Because I doubt you'll find a decent flight sim on any console.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']soul caliber 2, bloody roar primal fury, um dunno[/quote]

Lol :rofl: it's flight not fight games.[/quote]

i know thats why i said um dunno at the end[/quote]

Soory, Sarcasm doesn't work well with the internet. My bad.

Time to get a PS2.... Ace Combat 5 is coming out soon and the demo was kick ass. Not to mention the already kick ass Ace Combat 4, as well as Air Force Delta Storm and a few others I'm probably forgetting.

The GC really doesn't have any true flight games. Xbox has some and a great one called Crimson Seas, and of course the PS2 does, they release crap games all the time so one of them has to be good.

Why dont you just go to game rankings and see the best games. Just click on rankings here. I'll start it off for yahttp://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.aspMy recommendations are metroid prime, mario sunshine, super monkey ball 2, Resident Evil zero, Zelda Wind waker, Viewtiful Joe, Eternal Darkness, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, and Star Wars Rebel Strike. Don't listen to the other guy. Rebel has the entire rogue squadron in co-op, a fantastic single player, and good multiplayer modes. The only bad mission are the on foot ones which are only like 5 or 4 regular missions. Plus there are secret missions. You can get it for like 15 or 20 bucks at places like ebay or half.

[quote name='David85']The GC really doesn't have any true flight games. Xbox has some and a great one called Crimson Seas, and of course the PS2 does, they release crap games all the time so one of them has to be good.[/quote]

Skies, Crimson Skies. Crimson Sea is a hack and slash.

Star Fox is coming out next year so calm down.

Yes Crimson Skies, great game. Isn't Crimson Seas a crappy PS2 game?

[quote name='David85']Star Fox is coming out next year so calm down.

Yes Crimson Skies, great game. Isn't Crimson Seas a crappy PS2 game?[/quote]

I think you all are confused, I believe the title was Crimson Tears and it was made by Capcom. Crimson seas I believe was made by Koei and is a sea/boat type of naval game.

In Skies of Arcadia: Legends you get to fly around on airships. While Skies is not a flight simulator, its still a really good game where you get to fly around. I highly recomend it. :)

[quote name='David85']Star Fox is coming out next year so calm down.

Yes Crimson Skies, great game. Isn't Crimson Seas a crappy PS2 game?[/quote]

Crimson Sea is actually an Xbox game made by Koei, in the same vein as Dynasty Warriors IIRC. It sold like crap so they made Crimson Sea 2 for PS2.

[quote name='redgopher']Time to get a PS2.... Ace Combat 5 is coming out soon and the demo was kick ass. Not to mention the already kick ass Ace Combat 4, as well as Air Force Delta Storm and a few others I'm probably forgetting.[/quote]

I agree, PS2 is THE system for flight sims: Ace Combat 4, Ace Combat 5 (Thank you God), Lethal Skies I and II Sky odesey. Star Wars Starfighter.

The only other flight games for GC.... I thing there were some flight minigames on MP4 and MP5, and a Monkey Ball Dogfight

[quote name='dcfox']Top Gun?? It didn't get the greatest reviews, but its slim pickings on the GC. Are you looking for flight combat or flight sim? Because I doubt you'll find a decent flight sim on any console.[/quote]

Sky Oddessey for the PS2 was a pretty good flight sim/mission type game. But as for Gamecube, Top Gun comes to mind. Not avery good, though. Kindsa stiff with generic graphics. The Ace combat series is MUCH better but not availible for Gamecube.

Defender is the only other flight game I can think of and cheap too!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Please don't meke double threads and don't post so big and in purple.

thanks.[/quote] :bomb: You have some nerve. Telling her not to post in purple, but you can post Obama08 icons?!? Typical Dem. "It's all about me, me, me."

bread's done
Back