The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

• Please log in to reply
4867 replies to this topic

#4831 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

My Goodwill sometimes has Xboxes that range from $4.99 to $9.99. I already got one a few years ago for $14.99 that included the cords and a controller. It's easier getting into a 'new' console, if the initial purchase at the very least includes all the cords and a controller or two so you don't have to buy extra accessories in order to play a game (besides the games themselves)
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#4832 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

I have been having some decent luck on Craigslist lately.

Posted Image

Posted Image
traded some guy my N64 with Snowboard Kids and 2 controllers for Chrono Trigger and Lagoon. Minish Cap is complete.

#4833 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

That n64 lot is nice!

#4834 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Nice haul with the N64. I don't see any good lots anymore. I think the area I am in for C-list is pretty busted these days. 90% of the ads are resellers and flea markets trying to unload junk. Just bundles of games. I keep an eye out but there is just so much crap these days. I haven't gotten anything game related for probably 6 months or so off the C-list here.

When I was up home a month ago for like 4 hours I happened to get a pretty good deal. It was a UK DS w/ voltage converter and 6 games for 40. Games were Mario Kart, NSMB, Mario 64, Zelda and two others.

Then a week later was that neon sign I posted last month too when I was visiting home.

Down here I use to once in a while do well because I'd offer what I think is fair value for stuff that I want to keep a collection or get a real real real big collection and have enough money upfront for it.

#4835 UberSwiss

UberSwiss

Cheap Suits?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Dear god I actually got a find. Everything was $35

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

And yes, those boxed n64 games are as mint as can be!
Currently Playing:
:360: Halo 4/NBA 2k13
:ps3: Assassins Creed 3

Posted Image

#4836 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Very nice! Good collection of NES games along with the boxed N64 games.

I forget to mention I picked up a Wacom Intuos 3 complete with carrying case, extra tips, the mouse, etc. for $75. Not am amazing deal but it was one of the bigger drawing area ones and I'm guessing I probably saved 75 - 100 versus what I would pay online.

#4837 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image

I got a REALLY good trade last night. Traded my HP 20" 2010i LCD monitor, which I bought for 30 BUCKS, for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. It's in perfect condition too.

#4838 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Not even sure how good of a deal I got, but paid $30 for (all SNES, - really wanted bomberman):

- Super Bomberman
- Demolition Man
- The 7th Saga
- Carrier Aces (CIB)

He also had Chrono Trigger for $50 & Secret of Mana for $40 ... Worth it?

#4839 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

CT, yes, Secret of Mana, not really. Average prices if cart only. Better if CIB.

Posted Image

#4840 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

Had a buy yesterday. Paid $140 for it all, delivered.

Emailed the guy 20min after he posted it, he said he had 3 others interested in it.

Wii, 4 controllers, 16 games, 2 dance pads, 2 guitars.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Going to keep new super mario bros.. been trying to get one of these in a bundle for half a year, finally got one lol.
BTW, new super mario bros wii and ds have different levels right?

#4841 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Not even sure how good of a deal I got, but paid $30 for (all SNES, - really wanted bomberman):

- Super Bomberman
- Demolition Man
- The 7th Saga
- Carrier Aces (CIB)

He also had Chrono Trigger for $50 & Secret of Mana for $40 ... Worth it?

It's only worth it if you're a purist hardcore collector. If you just want to play the game get it on PS1 or DS. You'll spend less then half that.

I prefer it on the DS as 8 bit and 16 bit games work well portable to me. Though I never personally played the SNES version.

needler420.png

#4842 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Yeah, it's a little hard to decide if it is really worth paying $50 for Chrono Trigger for SNES. I have the DS and PS1 versions, I have quibbles with those two versions for different reasons (text size too small on DS, and PS1 loading times) At least it's on the VC for $8. I personally wouldn't pay more than $30, but it's your choice.

Braving the pillow gauntlet.

Posted Image

#4843 dallow

dallow

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

wat

http://dallas.craigs...3598572399.html

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4844 Danil ACE

Danil ACE

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

It's strange to see GoW on such an old system. On other hand, before being painted the NES likely had yellowing, so this paint job is an improvement over what it likely looked like before.

#4845 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Why wouldn't that person pick something related to the console? GoW? It would be like doing a Kirby themed Xbox 360.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#4846 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

dat gears of war nes.

#4847 247

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

So I need your help guys. Some guy on Craig's is selling a few RPGs. But not sure if the games are legit or what I should pay for the lot.

"This is a very nice lot of some nice rare games. The lot consists of a Brand new never opened Final Fantasy 7 , Final Fantasy 8(just 4discs), Final Fantasy 9(Black label), Final Fantasy X-2, Vagrant Story(Just disc), Grandia(Complete), Mario RPG, E.VO. Search for Eden, Lunar Silver Star Story(Complete in box), Guardian Heroes(disc only), legend of Dragoon(complete), that's it for now, I think. Best offer takes them, I know what they're worth, so don't lowball me. This is a great bundle, some games worth over $100 easy. For more info text Thanks. All pics there except for Final Fantasy x-2 and Legend of Dragoon
P.S Final Fantasy 7, never been touched in it's protective cover(pic was just saved from Pc)"

Edit: the guy is asking $250 for the lot but I think I'll pass since he seems a bit shady. I asked him if the pics he posted of the games where the actual games and he said "some of them", he just got the pics online and posted them on his ad.

Edited by 209chromatic, 18 February 2013 - 10:52 PM.

#4848 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

The dude just might need to make rent or a car payment. Let him know you will pay his asking price if the items are as described and satisfactory to you. If you meet up and its shit, bail out.

Everyone who joins the CAG XBox One Conga Line from now until my 11 referrals are met are entered into a drawing to win a FREE $60 game from me! So get going - the Gamefly referral costs nothing, and others are as low as $1!

http://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

Join the CAG XB1 Conga Line and get an XB1 or $400+gift cardhttp://www.cheapassg...real-with-proof/

#4849 ctclements

ctclements

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

So I need your help guys. Some guy on Craig's is selling a few RPGs. But not sure if the games are legit or what I should pay for the lot.

"This is a very nice lot of some nice rare games. The lot consists of a Brand new never opened Final Fantasy 7 , Final Fantasy 8(just 4discs), Final Fantasy 9(Black label), Final Fantasy X-2, Vagrant Story(Just disc), Grandia(Complete), Mario RPG, E.VO. Search for Eden, Lunar Silver Star Story(Complete in box), Guardian Heroes(disc only), legend of Dragoon(complete), that's it for now, I think. Best offer takes them, I know what they're worth, so don't lowball me. This is a great bundle, some games worth over $100 easy. For more info text Thanks. All pics there except for Final Fantasy x-2 and Legend of Dragoon
P.S Final Fantasy 7, never been touched in it's protective cover(pic was just saved from Pc)"

Edit: the guy is asking $250 for the lot but I think I'll pass since he seems a bit shady. I asked him if the pics he posted of the games where the actual games and he said "some of them", he just got the pics online and posted them on his ad.

It's a little expensive in my opinion (Although Lunar is easily worth around $100). Like others said though, go check it out and buy it if you like it.

#4850 Mirpkered

Mirpkered

Dyslexic GAC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

Just my 2ยข but EVO is easily over $200 for even cart only. I've been trying to find it reasonably for years.

#4851 Sivarticus

Sivarticus

Kentucky Fried Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Regardless I'm sure he made his decision already. His post is over a month old now. Would have been a tough choice for me too :)

#4852 247

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

The guy didn't show up and when I asked him to show me pictures of the games he said he had sold them already.

#4853 Mirpkered

Mirpkered

Dyslexic GAC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

As a side note, whenever I see your profile pic, I think something is crawling on my iPhone screen.

#4854 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

Just had a pretty good score:
Spoiler

Bioshock 2, Arkham Asylum GOTY, Arkham City, Black Ops II, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Portal 2, God of War Collection, God of War Origins Collection, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Uncharted 3, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Rage, Tekken Hybrid, Sly Collection, Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations, LA Noire, Midnight Club LA Complete, Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3 GOTY, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 3, Skate 3, Jak and Daxter Collection and Assassin's Creed III.

All complete and mint except for Assassin's Creed III. The lot was $200.

Edited by ferant316, 21 March 2013 - 01:31 AM.

#4855 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Just got home from picking up a Wii U (basic) with NSMB U for $140. (he already deleted the listing I was going to link it) I thought it was too good to be true and I get there and it's this huge biker dude (the thought crossed my mind he could just demand the money and give me nothing in return) but he was cool he said Gamestop was only going to give him $120. Everything looks like new. I wasn't really interested in Wii u right now I knew I would get one eventually but for that price I couldnt pass it up.

That's why I check my local craigslist video game section daily. You never know what you may find. I've also scored a 3DS for $50 before.

#4856 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

I actually got two great Craigslist sales today.

1) Rockband Special Edition (PS3, sealed) + Extra Rockband Special Edition Drumset + 3 Extra Wireless Guitars + Guitar Stand + Rockband 1 and 2 copies of Rockband 2 (1 still sealed). Paid $40.00 cash for all of it.

2) Zelda Skyward Sword bundle with Gold Wiimote (Sealed), slight outer box damage though. $25.00

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#4857 Optic_ghost

Optic_ghost

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

One of the best craigslist outings that I've pulled in a while was the PSP Go that I pulled today for $20. It only came with the charger but is in really good condition.

#4858 XzMrHitDatHoezX

XzMrHitDatHoezX

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

I managed to get a used but MINT condition copy of ni no Kuni wizards edition for $90 .everything was still sealed to the soundtrack to the golden coin the only downside was the dlc had been redeemed but still a great find I would say :)
Posted Image

#4859 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

I actually got two great Craigslist sales today.

2) Zelda Skyward Sword bundle with Gold Wiimote (Sealed), slight outer box damage though. $25.00

Doesn't surprise me at all. My copy had wear when I first bought it and got crunched pretty good when it was on the top of a large box and I closed the lid (it was a little too full). The cardboard is thin and it has next to no reinforcement.

Found an N64 w/ expansion pack, two controllers and 15 games for $30

PSX w/ Xenogears, FFVII, FFVIII, Bushido Blade 2 and Bust-A-Move '99 (all RPGs are black label) for $50

#4860 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Yeah, my Zelda Skyward Sword bundle is still sealed, and even when I got it, it had some slight paint/chipping on the outer box.

Posted Image