CAGcast #76 will be postponed until next week...sorry!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
EDIT: Sorry, but we are actually taking the week off this week and will return next week, most likely with a show that can be listened to live.
We will also talke listener calls! Details to follow soon.

Sorry for the delay, but I've got a lot going on on Wednesday morning (my time) and will have to postpone the recording 24 hrs.

OMG! My ride to work was HORRIBLE! My usually Wednesday commute usually rox due to the Cagcast but without it I must now resolve to using various psychadelic drugs at work due to the lack of entertainment this morning..... I seriously need to sleep more:drool:

[quote name='Wombat']if you guys are pissed at Cheapy now, just wait till he wakes up......[/QUOTE]

Whoa... Color me intrigued.

[quote name='Dingleberry']There better be boobies on the companion video.[/QUOTE]

Yes. A 3 hour 'cast with a side of bosom would be a good step toward righting this wrong. ;)

It is true.
We are actually taking the week off this week and will return next week, most likely with a show that can be listened to live.

Aiight Cheapy Bu tnow I have to do a ton of Smack just to get over the loss lol jk. That's cool and the live chat was definitley a different experience. I'll be there at 8 =).

[quote name='zewone']Boo-urns.[/quote]

00000007432006091902235bg2.jpg

"I was saying Boo-urns."

[quote name='CheapyD']EDIT: Sorry, but we are actually taking the week off this week and will return next week, most likely with a show that can be listened to live.

Sorry for the delay, but I've got a lot going on on Wednesday morning (my time) and will have to postpone the recording 24 hrs.[/quote]
Hey cheapy! Sony's Gamers day has been happenin! ALOT OF GOOD SHIT has come out of it!

Look at the videos ect.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=99627&page=1

OR Dl the HD versions here:
http://www.gametrailers.com/sonygday2k7.php

Go to that link you can stream each new video! Make wombat go to.

PS3 is looking amazing.

Be sure to include this in your next cagcast or I will FIND YOU!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3159592

That's ok, as long as you make #76 at least 3 hours to make up for it :)

I hope there is some good stuff next week. I am leaving for a four day weekend on Thursday. Want to save #76 for the long drive to make the time go by a little easier.

[quote name='canestim']That's ok, as long as you make #76 at least 3 hours to make up for it :)

[/quote]Co-Sign..

do that and a live show.. would be worth the wait.. :D

Oy vey...Gamespot's prerecorded phone-in section is (almost always) excruciating enough*...but live calls from listless or insufferable gamers?? Guys that sound like the 'inspirations' for Shawn Elliott's voices...but without 'the funny'?? You guys going to get Excedrin or Tylenol to sponsor?

Good luck, guys...you're gonna need it.

*--Although, to be fair, save Jeff Gertsmann and his spastic zaniness, as of late, the whole show pretty much is about as exciting as conversation at 'Wallflower Lunch Table'.

Homer: I'd like the phonebook for Hokkaido, Japan, please.
Librarian: Here you go.
Homer: Thank you. May I use your phone, please?
Librarian: Is it a local call?
Homer: ...Yes.
BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BOOP

I dunno about call-ins. When I listen to talk radio, callers are my least favorite thing. Since most people are dumb, the last thing I want to hear are their opinions on just about anything. I'd rather hear a well prepared host perform a professionally executed show.

Anyway--looking forwared to the CAGCAST extravaganza!

I'll overlook this week lapse if you mail me a bag of green tea Kit Kats.

The live call-in CAGcast could be hilarious good times, and I for one am looking forward to it.

Can't wait for the live CAGcast, though I'm very dissapointed you chose Stikam for it. Probably the worst option there is.

Do 1 from the future, not the real future - the pretend future, because its not the future yet. Like the year is 2010 or something and you could discuss how things would have changed since then .... a good platform for predictions and no doubt hailarity. Do it.

bread's done
Back