Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

• Please log in to reply
2361 replies to this topic

#31 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

48 hour live codes, get'em while you can!

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#32 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:24 AM

Completed my free PS3 site, now I need referral for my 360 Elite! That alone is worth a bump.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#33 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:26 PM

Wow, I guess no one wants the 48 hour trials or games. Maybe I'll try another route. I've got like 7 or 8 of them, I guess I'll see if they stack on to the 14 months I've got left.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#34 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:37 PM

48 hour Live codes expired. All I have to offer you is a World of Warcraft free trial or 200 marketplace points. Get now or don't whatever.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#35 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:05 PM

Hey look! I got extra referrals! Boo, sign up for something. Get yourself some cash. Or don't and watch as I get more stuff. TraInn has already placed my order for my PlayStation 3.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#36 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

Just bumping my thread. I need at least 8 more referrals for my 360 Elite. Get in before I pull my games offer. Would like an iPod, too, but with my Zune coming from the MS search Club I won't be needing one too bad. Get in while you can though.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#37 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:44 PM

Thanks for deleting that post from that spammer, secret moderator.

Bump.

They've lowered the requirements for a PS3 to 11 referrals. Now if the 360 Elite drops in price maybe I can get one for like 8 referrals?

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#38 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:41 AM

Bump because I backed out of my free PS3 at exactly the right time, now I've gotten them to order me an 80GB model and I'll have a free game out of the box. Booya!

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#39 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:55 AM

Bump because I backed out of my free PS3 at exactly the right time, now I've gotten them to order me an 80GB model and I'll have a free game out of the box. Booya!

You're welcome again. Don't forget to send that free Motostorm game my way. I soooo want that ;)

Btw, there's a rumour going around that the 80gb version might also have new sixaxis controller that has the rumble feature.... wow!

#40 shnizzle66

shnizzle66

New Orleans Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 03:55 AM

Im interested in signing up under you...what other DS and 360 games do you have to offer that aren't on the list? Im really tempted by Test Drive...

edit: done, My email is sbaugnies@gmail.com . Ill probably go green soon, just need to find a good offer

Posted Image
http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=SHNIZZLE66

#41 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:12 PM

I've been pushing that same rumor about the PS3 coming with the Six Axis Dual Shock. It would completely make sense, but I don't see why they wouldn't have announced that already? I mean we're only a couple weeks away from August now, so how much more time do they need to announce this?

Shnizzle66, I'll have to get back to you. I'm at E3 right now and I need to update my list and see what else I've got at the moment. I fly back tomorrow, but I'll still be busy until Monday and then I'll be updating my site, writing and all sorts of other stuff, so it'll have to wait until then. Thanks.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#42 shnizzle66

shnizzle66

New Orleans Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:13 PM

No problem. Gives me time to pick out which offer I will do ;)

Posted Image

#43 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:44 PM

Another bump of the thread.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#44 shnizzle66

shnizzle66

New Orleans Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2007 - 02:18 AM

So were still set for monday, red?

Posted Image

#45 shnizzle66

shnizzle66

New Orleans Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:28 PM

Let me know when you update the list, red.

BTW what other offers besides Blockbuster, eAuction, Stamps, and GE are cheap/work with visa gift cards?

Posted Image

#46 aspen1284

aspen1284

You're all right in my book

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:44 PM

May be interested but would like to know if you've any other 360 and DS games as well...let me know, thanks.

#47 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:44 PM

I think using gift cards may now get you banned, so you may want to use your regular debit card if you have one, otherwise you run the risk of getting banned and losing any referrals you may have gotten in the process.

No DS games to add, the last game I got was Death Jr and the Science Fair of Doom. Other than that I may add Spider-Man 3 (360) and possibly MLB 2K7 (360). Actually I have a lot of new games, but I need to review them and I'm not sure if they're worth giving out for something like this when I can get closer to full retail by selling and getting two referrals for cash. In other words, if I sell something like Tenchu Z for the 360 I'd get closer to $50, which would probably get me 2 referrals straight cash. Unless, someone wants to do two referrals for me. In which case I could send you a game and maybe some extra swag I've got laying around.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#48 shnizzle66

shnizzle66

New Orleans Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:59 PM

GC will get you banned now? Wow, Ill have to look into that.

Ive already signed up under a referral/conga for every other site, so I guess not. Test Drive it is. Now I need to figure which offer to do...

Posted Image

#49 aspen1284

aspen1284

You're all right in my book

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:59 AM

if you by any chance had the new Guitar Hero 80's edition or The Darkness for the 360, I would do both your sites for either of those games...if you happen to have them that is! You review games huh? So do you get games before they are released? If so...how do you get into that?

#50 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:34 AM

shnizzle66: Because of the recent news about ppl frauding offers easily with gc, some freebie sites don't allow it. Check their tos or ask them.

Redeema: Like aspen said, how'd you get into reviewing games and getting them for like nothing?

#51 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:49 AM

I asked. Seriously, I found a site that I liked and I asked if they wanted some reviews. I started writing reviews of games that I already had and after I had a few done the owner eventually began asking me if I wanted some crappy games. After cutting my teeth on the crap, I began getting some of the good games. I also really put work into it by contacting game companies and requesting interviews. That's my story and how I got to go to E3 for three consecutive years. Believe it or not, it's not that hard, but after a while it does become work and you'd almost prefer to get the crappy games, so that you can enjoy the good games.

Anyway, I don't have Guitar Hero 80's Edition or The Darkness. I'm currently working on Odin Sphere, Shadowrun, Spider-Man 3, Shrek the 3rd, Tenchu Z, Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom and one more 360 game from Midway about WWII. I write for a second site as well, but not very often and they've only sent me two games so far. The goal is to do freelance and work from home, but until then I'll try my luck at getting free stuff to get myself some extra cash and nice things that I wouldn't otherwise buy on my own.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#52 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:28 AM

Oh, nice story Redeema.

#53 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:25 AM

I wish it was more glamorous and I wish I was able to get paid for it, but that's just the way it is for me right now. I'll keep doing what I'm doing in the meantime. Check out the E3 pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/redeema/

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#54 Ernest_360

Ernest_360

Live to Win!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:45 AM

I wish it was more glamorous and I wish I was able to get paid for it, but that's just the way it is for me right now. I'll keep doing what I'm doing in the meantime. Check out the E3 pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/redeema/

Hey Redeema, did you meet an MVP named Sarkis at the private Fable 2 showing? His gamertag is WitchKing and he is a close friend of mine. He runs http://2opgaming.com/. He really enjoyed the Fable 2 showing and meeting Moly.

#55 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

Not that I know of, I was too busy thinking of what I was going to ask all these people. We were a last minute addition, whereas a lot of the other people had a week's notice to think of questions. I had about an hour. He writes well, he should look me up and we could do something together sometime.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#56 shnizzle66

shnizzle66

New Orleans Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2007 - 01:26 AM

Alright Red Im gonna try to go green realy soon. Sorry about the wait.

Posted Image

#57 mkda

mkda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, nice pics.

#58 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:02 PM

Updated with more pics. Updated my blog with more proof pics. Only thing not updating is that list of games...There'll be more I promise, but it's going to be a while.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#59 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:51 PM

Yet another bump.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#60 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:43 AM

This thread was in need of a bump. I could use some more Gaming Lagoon and Prize Rebel referrals. You could also be getting a couple of free games for something that could be dirt cheap for you, what are you waiting for?

rifsbannerslim.jpg