Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

• Please log in to reply
2303 replies to this topic

#1981 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Just got an email for a $15, 18 minute long survey from SurveySavvy.com, I did not qualify, but that's good money for a little bit of time.

Also, have enough Gift Hulk Coins for a gc, but I'm going to see if I can get a store discount to make my next redemption even easier.

By the way, Rewards1 is having a 50% referral bonus for the month of October. That's crazy, they're going to be paying out a bunch, so if you haven't joined and want to, now is a great time. Sign up, recruit your friends, get free stuff. Full of win.

Edited by Redeema, 01 October 2012 - 09:55 PM.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1982 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

Finally had a nice win on SuperPoints, so here's a 50 point bonus invite if you're not a member yet: http://superpoints.com/bonus/856luq

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1983 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

Another bonus invite: http://superpoints.com/bonus/huxe7x another 50 points. Good luck, please use it.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1984 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:15 AM

Please use the bonus invite above before it expires.

Edit: This one: http://superpoints.com/bonus/huxe7x

Also, on their Twitter page it says stay tuned, they've got some big news that they're going to be revealing soon. I'm not sure what it could be, but I have points from friends who I'm almost positive reached their cap a long time ago, so maybe they're raising the 1000 point friend cap or removing it all together? That would be the best. Either way, I hope it's something good. If they remove the cap at least it'll make getting those more expensive rewards easier.

Edited by Redeema, 08 October 2012 - 06:29 AM.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1985 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

Last call for that 50 point bonus invite above.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1986 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Bonus 10 Hulk Coins if you recruit new members to Gift Hulk now for a limited time. Five days only.

Also, 5 free coins if you hurry and enter: halloweengiveaway

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1987 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

Another 50 bonus points if you use this SuperPoints invite. Good luck.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1988 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

I can't get that Gift Hulk store discount to save a life. I'm up to 740 and I'd be close to two gc's if I could win one. Maybe I'll get lucky today or tomorrow.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1989 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

So, the SuperPoints $25 Amazon gift card is a total rip. It's 3150 points vs 3000 for five $5 Amazon gc's. Why would people do that? For $50 it's 5950 points, which at least makes sense. It's only a few points saved, but at least they're not wasted like they are with the $25 gc. Anyway, I'm not wasting points on a $25 card, I'll wait it out until $50. I'm at 4050/5950, which I guess isn't bad. Still a long way to go, but I've got time and patience. Maybe the next gc's go towards a new camera or some Wii U games/accessories? I don't know.

In other news, 800 Gift Hulk coins. Almost enough to get two $5 gift cards. Yay! Can't get that store discount, but maybe I'll get lucky soon. I've got patience this time around.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1990 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:30 AM

25 bonus SuperPoints invite: http://superpoints.com/bonus/nd2aqe

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1991 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

Another bonus invite: http://superpoints.com/bonus/1h2b47

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1992 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

Use that bonus invite, please. I'm 1600 points away from earning a $50 gift card. Yay!

Up to 850 Hulk Coins @Gift Hulk that's enough for two $5 gift cards, or at least close enough.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1993 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

Looks like it's one of those bonus SuperPoints days because I have 150 clicks instead of my usual 100. Take advantage of this chance at extra points!

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1994 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

1500 points away from that $50 gift card on SuperPoints. Should be another 2 weeks or so, right about Wii U launch time, so maybe I'll use that money to grab a game or something.

And, I still can't get that Gift Hulk store discount. Sitting on $10 worth of gc's, too. Just wanted to get that discount to score the next gc easier, but that may not happen.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1995 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

Final 900 SuperPoints before I can manage a $50 gift card. Just in time for a Wii U launch. Maybe I'll use it to snag some accessories or something.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1996 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Is Superpoints done for or are they going through a shift in management?
Posted Image

#1997 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

I came home to this message and was more than disappointed because I was about to hit $50 and the fact that they gave no notice was craptastic. So, now I have nothing and just judging from the message it doesn't look like they're going to come back again. I hope they do, but it doesn't look good.

So, that leaves me with Gift Hulk, SwagBucks, Prize Rebel, and Points2Shop as my main sources of supplemental income.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#1998 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

This feels like Gaming Lagoon all over again. I was close to cashing out $20. :(

How are you doing with Irazoo? I average $5 a month with them.
Posted Image

#1999 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Yeah, I had $20 at Gaming Lagoon, too. Makes me want to just do what so many other people do and just get the least amount possible so as not to risk losing any of it. Something to consider anyway.

I did write an email to SuperPoints support (support@superpoints.com) asking them to give me what I had earned. We'll see if anything comes of it, there's probably a lot of people asking them for the same thing, so I won't hold my breath.

I haven't been on iRazoo in a while, I've been way busy with all sorts of stuff going on at home and work. What time I've had has been used on Gift Hulk because of the Treasure Box.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2000 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Gift Hulk must have heard about Superpoints and sent out a "we're stronger than ever" email with a code. Their click button was better than Superpoints anyway.
Posted Image

#2001 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Ugh there went all my extra income money I did at work :( I have gifthulk but never get points on it enough to bother with it.
Posted Image

#2002 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

You're not using Gift Hulk enough then, I think it's easier than SwagBucks and you don't have to bother with those code hunts, just a few searches a day and hitting that Treasure Box daily, and maybe the occasional video should be enough for at least a $5 gift card a month for the first couple of months and then it gets way easier. I thought about it yesterday and tried not to get mad because of all the money I was making from SuperPoints, at its height $50 a month and after the big change about $15-20 or so. It's going to be hard to make that money up so easily.

Anyway, just out of fear I cashed out $20 from Prize Rebel. I'll probably request $10 from Points2Shop soon for the same reason.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2003 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Redeema is right about Gift Hulk. I only go on their offer wall whenever I get a "get x% extra on offers wall for x amount of hours" win from searching or the treasure box. There is also a daily poll and Fountain of Youth codes that also give out points. I've been a member for around 3 months and I already make $10 a month with them.

It's funny. I think I get $20 a month from all the sites I go to (excluding surveys) yet it usually took 6 months at Superpoints to get enough for a $25 Amazon card. I always cash out $5 from the points I make so when an email arrives with a $5 card, I order another $5 so I always have something to look forward to.
Posted Image

#2004 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Thanks for seconding the thought. Here's a Gift Hulk code to help you out: 5yh923qpk

Good luck and enjoy. I've got at least one more, I'll give it up to anyone who 5 star rates my thread. I've got 16 so far, so I'll know if you do or not.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2005 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

iRazoo code for 20 points: shopping
Enjoy!

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2006 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Just rated 5 stars :)

I guess I will be starting back up on gifthulk soon because my main free money place is gone now :(
Posted Image

#2007 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Thanks Redeema for the codes. I am at 177.5 Gift Hulk points already. I miss my superpoints, but this will do! :) My only issue is superpoints I was able to do at work, how do you get so many gift hulk points?
Posted Image

#2008 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

It's a slow build up. Here are some basic Gift Hulk tips:

1. You need to do the Treasure Box daily and use all your keys in hopes to win permanent keys. The more permanent keys you have the easier it will be to gain more coins. As far as I know there is no limit on how many keys you can have. I have 29 right now, so I get that many chances at free coins, etc.
2. Use the search plug in for a free coin daily and chances to win more permanent keys, coins, etc.
3. Every now and then I do a survey when they have an attainable goal like 'Earn 75 coins via offers and get a permanent key'. I'll watch as many videos as I can and do a survey to hit the goal. Surveys can be good for 60 coins or so.
4. Check the newsletter for a free Fountain of Youth code worth 5 coins. They send them out about once a week.
5. Also, like Cage said, when you get that bonus % for the offer wall, use it, if only to watch a few videos for easy coins. You can get an easy 10-20 daily alone from those videos.

That should help you get at least one gift card every 2-3 weeks at first and then they should come a little faster with luck and persistence.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2009 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Oh wow yeah that is my problem...I have 6 keys lol
Posted Image

#2010 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

I forgot to mention Gift Hulk TV, I don't have Facebook, so I can't use it, but that's probably easy coins that you can do daily. Just push play and let the coins pile up.

rifsbannerslim.jpg