• Please log in to reply
2370 replies to this topic

#2011 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth code for the first person who wants it: kdvyomjwf

It's only one coin, though. Sorry it's not more.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2012 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Today's bonus on GifT Hulk should be an easy enough goal, 75 coins for a permanent key. That's a few videos and a survey. Only takes 20-30 minutes (or less) to get a key that will pay you over time. Plus, you'll have 75 more coins.

I was dumb, I should've used up all my coins for gift cards last week to have money for Black Friday.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like they just announced they will pay out on Friday if you redeem prior to the 23rd. They're doing a Black Friday promo and giving out instant gift cards via search and the Treasure Box, it'll be worth it to have those extra keys now.

Edited by Redeema, 20 November 2012 - 05:43 PM.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2013 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Requested $5 from Points2Shop and probably going to cash out from Prize Rebel too. It's a good time to have Amazon credit. Bad time to be poor.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2014 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

It's also a bad time to be at Gift Hulk apparently. I just got a one day ban because I didn't click on any search results while searching. I would be okay with this except for one thing: There were no search results to click on, only paid results that had nothing to do with the keywords (the "image" and "video" buttons also gave no results). Treasure keys also did nothing. Of all days, this is how Gift Hulk rewards me?

I am very disappointed in them and sent a support ticket to see if they can fix this issue which I have never experienced before.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2015 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

That sucks. I was watching a commercial for the Life of Pi movie and did a search and got the same thing. I just wanted to know what the movie/book was about not find out where I could buy the audiobook. I know their search engine has broke down a couple of times before, hopefully, they don't hold this against you for any reason or count this as a strike.

Also, to show thanks for everyone who has helped me make a few bucks here's a Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth code: oxa55bb2l

Edited by Redeema, 23 November 2012 - 06:10 AM.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2016 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Got the two gift cards I requested late last night from Gift Hulk, figured I might want something from Amazon, but I ended up changing my mind because I'd prefer to save up for a DSLR camera. I'm $50 in, so I've got a long way to go and no SuperPoints will make this take longer, but those are the breaks. Time to get back to work.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2017 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

Did anyone instantly win gift cards on Gift Hulk on black Friday? I had to work, so I burned through my keys in under an hour, also couldn't use search to boost my chances.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2018 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

That sucks. I was watching a commercial for the Life of Pi movie and did a search and got the same thing. I just wanted to know what the movie/book was about not find out where I could buy the audiobook. I know their search engine has broke down a couple of times before, hopefully, they don't hold this against you for any reason or count this as a strike.

I actually got a response rather quickly and the ban was lifted. They did remind me that searching without clicking any of the results is a no-no and results up to a permanent ban. I've had no problems since.

No instant cards for me.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2019 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Good news about the ban.

I see that Gift Hulk is giving out a permanent key for every daily survey completed, so 50 coins and a permanent key that will pay more over the long term. Pretty good deal if you have the time and patience to do them.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2020 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

2nd page? Not much going in besides some Gift Hulk action.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2021 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

1 free Hulk Coin:
5q0wq6k01

It's not much, but enjoy it, every bit counts.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2022 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Got a 5 coin code for the first PM. I'll get it to you asap, I'll be at work so it may be a while, though.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2023 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

I've gotten lucky and won three permanent keys on Gift Hulk in the last 3-4 days. By the way, 20 coins for all new referrals, so if you know people who might be interested this would be a good weekend to start them off.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2024 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

Closing in on enough for three gc's on Gift Hulk. Yay.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2025 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

So, I don't know if there's a promotion on Gift Hulk, but I've got a store discount for the next 10 hours, I don't know when it started, but I'm going to see if they'll take all my coins for 3 $5 gift cards.

Also, did you guys see the new Beta watching youtube videos for keys? There's a ton of videos that you can put on and watch in the background and earn keys for. You guys may or may not find them more valuable than the Gift Hulk video thing because the keys can earn you more than just a coin, but it's a gamble. I'm going to see what I can do with them and report back.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2026 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thanks to the youtube daily key thing, I earned 1 permanent key and 6% off the store for 4 hours (but I don't have enough coins yet to redeem dang it haha)

Was checkin out your retailisforsuckers blog. Some great winnings there! If that is not motivational to get people to jump on the freebies then idk what is haha. I wish I have won at least even 1/2 what you have! Good luck with the future winnings and I look forward to seeing more! :)
Posted Image

#2027 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Thanks, I haven't updated the blog in a while. I didn't even post contest prizes like my trip to NYC w/ tickets to see Kanye & Rihanna at MSG. Some $400 binoculars and a bunch of other smaller things.

Anyway, I claimed one gift card and got it yesterday, but I've still got another 900 coins in the 'bank'. I would like to use them when I get a store discount, I'm sure it'll happen again eventually.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2028 Ellahjay88

Ellahjay88

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

All I get are the freebies from freebie sites, which are usually pens, shirts, etc...just small stuff haha
I need to work on getting more keys on gifthulk! I have 8 now but that is nothing
Posted Image

#2029 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

Couple of things, anyone download that app that Gift Hulk mentioned in their email a week or two ago? I wanted to know how it's working out.

Also, anyone purchase or lease a new car in the last 2 years? Want to do a survey that will pay $10?

Here's the link from Survey Savvy easy money for a 30 minute survey.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2030 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

You guys see this is a 'Hulky Weekend'? Extra large search wins and 20 coins per referral, etc. I need to use search way more this weekend to get more coins.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2031 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

Between work and the holidays I haven't been home very much or at all, so I've been missing out on making free money, I've had to do it the old fashioned way, by working overtime and extra shifts. Now that's pretty much over and I won me some Hulk coins and a permanent key. Yay!

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2032 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

It looks like iRazoo has been down for two days now even though the site says it will be fixed in a few minutes. Not a good way to start the new year.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2033 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

It seems to be working now. One more way to get free gift cards.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2034 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Still doesn't work for me. "iRazoo.com is under maintenance. The site will be back in few mins. Thank you for your patience." is posted.

Update: I noticed this is happening on Firefox and not through Internet Explorer. I cleared my cookies, cache, and active logins and now it is working.

Edited by Cage017, 05 January 2013 - 02:00 PM.

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#2035 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

Finally got a 6% store discount on Gift Hulk and used it to claim a $5 gc. Throw that into the pile.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2036 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Already got my Gift Hulk gift card only a few hours after I claimed it, I fully expected it next Sunday, but they delivered way faster than I expected.

Oddly enough, I have 666 points on Prize Rebel. oO If I cashed out and deposited that I'd have about $100 worth of Amazon credit. Long way to go to get myself a DSLR camera.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2037 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Almost forgot about Bing rewards as a way to make a few bucks, so with SuperPoints apparently gone, I'll have to go back to them and try to remember to use them daily. They at least also offer, Hulu Plus subs, Xbox LIVE subs, Microsoft points, Amazon gc's, and a few other prizes if I want variety.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2038 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:26 AM

Had a nice little day on Gift Hulk, had one huge 37 coin search win and a permanent key along with a few smaller coin wins and stuff.

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2039 Redeema

Redeema

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Close to another $10 on Prize Rebel yay!

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#2040 deurces

deurces

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

signed up for hulkpoints.
So far good.
How long do paypal payment take?