Warning against NetWinner

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
For those of you still in the NetWinner circle, be forwarned:

http://www.judysbook.com/members/67949/

They've been suspending a lot of accounts in the past few months, forfeiting prizes, and ignoring all complaints/deleting negative posts on the forums.

My account of 25,000-ish points & 300+ CAG referrals was suspended a while back, and "Customer Service" continues to ignore me.

Kinda pointless to rant about it these days, but this seems to be a wider-spread issue thant I originally thought. So, with that in mind, make your own judgment call.

~HotShotX

Sorry to hear about your account, that's quite a few referrals... and thanks for the warning, hmm... I redeemed a $75 Best Buy Gift Certificate almost 2 months ago, still in processing... waiting for it to be 60 days to contact them about it... now the Best Buy certificate isn't even an option in their prizes =/ ... hopefully this goes well.

When I request a payout, it is a 50/50 chance that I'll get anything. Moola has also screwed me over on their "boosters", so watch out for them too.

That's why I never get involved in this type of shit. Thanks for the heads up.

A couple days ago I got my $75 Best Buy card... a few days shy of 60 days after requesting, but it came.... aside from them being slow with delivery, I haven't had any problems yet... hopefully things go this smoothly when I cash out for another $25 in a few days, hit my first 5,000 on the second spin... if only the 10x multiplier had popped up then =/

I've been playing for a while now, and I have receieved everything that I cashed out for....It took a while, but I got my $25 Walmart gift card along with $225 in Best Buy cards to get myself a Wii for my dorm room. So it still pays up.

I played and quit after a $25 best buy card last year. Sucks that they're screwing people over instead of just closing down.

It took them 3 months, but I just got my 2 $50 GC today in the mail! I just put a request for my $200 GC, hope they pay that up. If not, I'm still content with the $150 they've shared with me. :)

How'd you get so many points oO .. my 75$gc just arrived and I'm close to cashing for another $25gc with my leftover points from when I use to play it alot.

bread's done
Back