My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10131 replies to this topic

#271 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:15 AM

Soon as i find some New codes, I'll update it.

here's hoping it's soon.

#272 nyj1218

nyj1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2007 - 03:52 PM

i entered the free coke and blockbuster codes, how do i redeem them? and after about a year i have a whopping total of 44 points

#273 HighlightShow

HighlightShow

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:15 PM

I currently have 687 points.

#274 Blinkus

Blinkus

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

It's no worse than handing in a winning cap. They send all that shit in at the same time to be redeemed.

That reminds me, I have two caps from a Coke promotion at least 3 or 4 years ago. Both say "You win 20 oz Coke product" and neither have any sort of promotion info on them.

Anyone think a gas station would still accept 'em?

#275 Leek

Leek

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:39 AM

No. I hacked 400 pts. of codes. I used 'em all on free cokes. I got about 20 free cokes, but only take them to a big store like walmart of safeway. Other stores are stupid with them
Shop Girl:'Sorry, we're a gas station'
Leek:'OMFG! I didn't know that! You're sooooo smart'
Shop Girl:Thanks?

#276 thamaster24

thamaster24

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:48 PM

Hopefully there will be some more codes soon. I might as well save up for a while and see how many I can get, right now I only have 120.
Posted Image

#277 Cow_tipper

Cow_tipper

Don't even worry about it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:01 AM

Anyone try redeeming their free Coke? I just can't imagine walking into a 7-11 or a gas station and handing the coupon over for a free drink. I'd expect a WTF reaction from them.

The problem is the maximum value that they have. You have to get them from some place where the cokes are at a reasonable price, like a grocery store. I got my 3 free coke products at Meijer.

#278 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:52 AM

If you buy two 12 packs at Kroger, you get a bonus printout with any other bonus coupons that gives you twenty extra points. I'm sure you have to have a Kroger card for this to work. Forty points as opposed to twenty, can't lose. Just make sure to buy on a sale week. I'm not sure if different numbers work although I've bought one twelve pack and not gotten ten bonus codes.

Hadn't seen this posted before.

#279 fishybobo

fishybobo

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:46 PM

Them codes didnt work =(

#280 Secret Turtle

Secret Turtle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:59 PM

Damn it, Best Buy is gone, I have no idea what to cash in my points for now.

Posted Image

#281 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:03 PM

If you buy two 12 packs at Kroger, you get a bonus printout with any other bonus coupons that gives you twenty extra points. I'm sure you have to have a Kroger card for this to work. Forty points as opposed to twenty, can't lose. Just make sure to buy on a sale week. I'm not sure if different numbers work although I've bought one twelve pack and not gotten ten bonus codes.

Hadn't seen this posted before.

I've seen them run this sale at the Winn Dixie down here too, its generally bonus points for two 12 packs only, limit of two or something .. atleast thats how their sale was.

#282 opterasis

opterasis

Bullhonkery!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:18 PM

I just cashed out 625 points for a simon.com giftcard, already used it up on amazon.com. now Im down to 11 points.
My Bluray owned list

http://www.points2sh...p?ref=opterasis

What I've gotten free from points2shop *updated* 1/16/12!
Spoiler

#283 Secret Turtle

Secret Turtle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:30 PM

I just cashed out 625 points for a simon.com giftcard, already used it up on amazon.com. now Im down to 11 points.

I did the same thing as you and immeaditly bought a 25 dollar gift card for Best Buy. Take that Coke.

Posted Image

#284 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:34 PM

I'm still compiling points.... I'm up to about 1950 to date. I've probably looked like a hobo hitting up the blue recycling bins on Tuesday nights but I'm hoping to collect enough points for the DS Lite and maybe the Wii but I think the program will end before I can get there.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#285 Secret Turtle

Secret Turtle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:46 PM

You have enough for 75 dollars worth of Simons gift cards. You could convert that to a giftcard to somewhere to buy the DS... Just make a separate account for your next 1800 points and there's 150 bucks.

Posted Image

#286 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

when does this end? and where should i get my coke reward codes. i m thinking work, because i work at a pizzeria.

#287 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:00 PM

I feel I should dumpster dive sometime soon.

#288 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

when does this end? and where should i get my coke reward codes. i m thinking work, because i work at a pizzeria.

It ends 12/31/07 and the best way to get points is:

1) Buy them on eBay
2) Drink a CRAPLOAD of coke
3) Dumpster dive (or hit the recycling bins)

Yeah I've snagged a bunch of points from the recycling bins in my neighborhood. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

#289 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:06 AM

well i m not gonna buy them off of ebay.i m 14 and work in a pizzeria when i change the recycling i check a few on the top and see =D

#290 Secret Turtle

Secret Turtle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:31 AM

Bring in some rubber glovers and start digging.

Posted Image

#291 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:49 AM

well i m not gonna buy them off of ebay.i m 14 and work in a pizzeria when i change the recycling i check a few on the top and see =D

I do the same thing. I skim the top and will find a few fridge packs here and there. There's too many Pepsi drinkers in my neighborhood.

#292 HighlightShow

HighlightShow

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:50 AM

I do the same thing. I skim the top and will find a few fridge packs here and there. There's too many Pepsi drinkers in my neighborhood.

You should check out callyourplay.com then.

#293 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:05 AM

can i use that giftcard for wii points on the shop channel? seeing as someone used it on amazon

#294 Secret Turtle

Secret Turtle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:54 AM

Simon Giftcards are used ANYWHERE visa cards are. So if you want wii cards I reccomend either buying them directly from the online store of your liking or using the thing to get a gift card for like Best Buy and going into the store to get it.

I cashed in for a Simon card, immeaditly bought a Best Buy gift card and it was shipped to my house today. That's only 2 days of waiting, whereas if I had gotten the Best Buy gift card directly from coke it might of taken a month or more.

Posted Image

#295 pokemonfan92

pokemonfan92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:50 PM

mycokerewards.com doesn't work

#296 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:40 AM

mycokerewards.com doesn't work

Ever get your DS?

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#297 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

Simon Giftcards are used ANYWHERE visa cards are. So if you want wii cards I reccomend either buying them directly from the online store of your liking or using the thing to get a gift card for like Best Buy and going into the store to get it.

I cashed in for a Simon card, immeaditly bought a Best Buy gift card and it was shipped to my house today. That's only 2 days of waiting, whereas if I had gotten the Best Buy gift card directly from coke it might of taken a month or more.

Few question(s) ..
Do they email you the Simon information right away?
How does the GCs at Simon work, do they have a list of what GCs you can buy with your Simon card thing?
Can you only redeem for one Simon GC once? Like once for each variety?

#298 Secret Turtle

Secret Turtle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:18 AM

Few question(s) ..
Do they email you the Simon information right away?
How does the GCs at Simon work, do they have a list of what GCs you can buy with your Simon card thing?
Can you only redeem for one Simon GC once? Like once for each variety?

It takes you to a screen where you enter a registration code Coke gives you. Enter your relevant info (Address, name, etc) and you have 25 bucks in a gift account in less than 5 minutes. Then you can use this ANYWHERE that a visa debit card is accepted. And you dont get a physical card from Simon. You can but it'll take like 8 bucks out of your account. So just get the gift account. Go to Bestbuy.com, Circuitcity.com or whoever you want and add a giftcard to the basket. Then at the checkout just enter the Simon stuff and BAM! You're golden.

Posted Image

#299 pokemonfan92

pokemonfan92

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:40 AM

hey it works now and yes i did. are there any updated codes i can enter becasue the ones on the first post don't work.

#300 Foladar

Foladar

• Forum Moderator

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:03 AM

Ahh, I figured the GCs were on their website, thats pretty cool then. One more question though, can you only redeem for one prize once? Also, where are the Simon GCs? I didn't see them on the MCR site.