My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10135 replies to this topic

#4201 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

Great timing, Chitown, as I went & picked up five 12-packs for essentially seven bucks just as you described. Thanks for posting!

No problem. I drink Coke Zero and my wife drinks diet Coke so I'm always on the lookout for deals like this. Some people in the Slickdeals thread are reporting that you can do this deal twice per CVS card.

If that's true you could apply your $5 credit to a second set of 5. If you could use a second $3 off coupon you'd be getting a total of 10 12-Packs for $9! (On the second set $15 - $3 off coupon -$5 CVS cash -$5 CVS future cash =$2!)

I'm just not sure they'd give you the $5 CVS cash twice.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#4202 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

I saw in the ads this week CVS has a really good deal going on Coke 12 packs. It gets even sweeter when you combine it with a $3 off printable coupon (credit goes to Slickdeals).

Coke 12 packs are currently 5 for $15 w/ $5 bonus cash essentially making them 5 for $10 or $2 each. Apparently you can go to CVS's Facebook page, sign up to share your pharmacy story, and they will e-mail you a coupon for $3 off a $15 purchase.

5 for $15 - $3 coupon -$5 future purchase credit = $7 or $1.40 each!

Nice. Likely gonna hit this one up.

And I checked the flyer and there's some other related stuff on the back that falls into it too. But toward this thread...

Coke 2 Liters are .99 cents and Powerade is 5/$5.

No limits are listed on the flyer that I saw outside of the 1 for the $5 rebate. Also no individual prices for the 12-packs so they MAY sell them seperately for $3.

So with the $5 off a future purchase, you should be able to turn around and get 6 2 liters, 5 Powerades or POSSIBLY two more 12-packs for $1 + tax where applicable or a mix for a possible 60-70 coke points for $12 (and again possibly tax) and an cheap assload of soda.

Finally, the two liters will give you 2 less points for under $1 less to the total (as you have to buy 16 apparently) but significantly more soda. 1080+ ounces for the 2 liters compared to 720 for the cans... that's not factoring in using the $5 off a future as I think that's enough math for one day.

*puts away pocket protector*

EDIT: The extrabucks offer limit of 1 per household code number from the front solo 5/$15 matches the back which includes that and the 2-liters and Powerades, so I really wouldn't expect to get a second $5 rebate.
Posted Image

#4203 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

Also, for future reference, if you sign up for their email list, you get another $4 off $20 coupon. Can't be combined with this offer, but should be combinable when you get the extrabucks.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#4204 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

So I finished a case of Fanta apple last night and go to take the code off the box. There is no code printed in it. Very disappointing.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#4205 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

I saw in the ads this week CVS has a really good deal going on Coke 12 packs. It gets even sweeter when you combine it with a $3 off printable coupon (credit goes to Slickdeals).

Coke 12 packs are currently 5 for $15 w/ $5 bonus cash essentially making them 5 for $10 or $2 each. Apparently you can go to CVS's Facebook page, sign up to share your pharmacy story, and they will e-mail you a coupon for $3 off a $15 purchase.

5 for $15 - $3 coupon -$5 future purchase credit = $7 or $1.40 each!

Yes, please, and thank you!

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#4206 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

So I finished a case of Fanta apple last night and go to take the code off the box. There is no code printed in it. Very disappointing.

Fanta apple? I didnt know they had that, all I've ever seen is Orange and Strawberry. Might be regional? Or perhaps there's not enough demand in my area for it.

Nothing to see here, move along!

#4207 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

Fanta apple? I didnt know they had that, all I've ever seen is Orange and Strawberry. Might be regional? Or perhaps there's not enough demand in my area for it.

I noticed this too. I got some Seagrams Orange and it didn't have a code even though it was advertised.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#4208 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:43 AM

Also, for future reference, if you sign up for their email list, you get another $4 off $20 coupon. Can't be combined with this offer, but should be combinable when you get the extrabucks.

As a follow-up, I am getting stocked up on Coke for this summer. After buying five 12-packs yesterday for $12, I went back to CVS with the $4 off of $20 and the $5 Extrabucks and got another seven 12-packs for $12 after tax, and got another $5 Extrabucks voucher. Now to cycle a few more times at $2/pop and I'll be all set for the neighborhood block party this summer.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#4209 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:45 AM

Wednesday's Deal is the red wireless mouse for 600. Can't remember what it was regularly, though. 1000 even I'm thinking.
Posted Image

#4210 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

I've been getting options this wee for choosing teams as part of their March Madness promo when I enter codes from black caps. Is anyone else getting this option with different color caps?

35bb9lx.gif

#4211 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

I've been getting options this wee for choosing teams as part of their March Madness promo when I enter codes from black caps. Is anyone else getting this option with different color caps?

I randomly got that option when entering a 24pk code.

I'd probably jump on the mouse if it were 200 or less. 600 is way too steep especially since I feel like the mouse would be very cheap. It looks really cheap judging by the picture.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4212 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

So...how does a person add additional accounts? Can't find that info anywhere on the site.

#4213 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

I randomly got that option when entering a 24pk code.

I'd probably jump on the mouse if it were 200 or less. 600 is way too steep especially since I feel like the mouse would be very cheap. It looks really cheap judging by the picture.

Yeah. There's identical ones going on amazon for $8.17 with free shipping. Plus, with the giftcards seeming to average $25-1000 pts, $50 for 2000 (not counting their deals), 600 for an $8.17 mouse doesn't seem good at all.

But yeah, they appear to be cheap Chinese made market flooders much like the 5-in-1 wireless headsets MCR offers that have horrid reviews.
Posted Image

#4214 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

Figured Id post this here, I saw it on my way home from work today on the flashy sign at walgreens.

Coke 12 packs 6 for $10. Nothing fancy to do...just 6 for $10. That rivals the CVS deal I read about earlier, without all the hoop jumping for coupons.

EDIT: Was just checking the online weekly, and found the coke at 3 for $10. So this could be an error in their signage. I will check it out tomorrow after work and challenge them for having their sign wrong... but this also probably means that its a mistake most likely not made at all walgreens stores... Obviously.

Ill update tomorrow.

#4215 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

Figured Id post this here, I saw it on my way home from work today on the flashy sign at walgreens.

Coke 12 packs 6 for $10. Nothing fancy to do...just 6 for $10. That rivals the CVS deal I read about earlier, without all the hoop jumping for coupons.

EDIT: Was just checking the online weekly, and found the coke at 3 for $10. So this could be an error in their signage. I will check it out tomorrow after work and challenge them for having their sign wrong... but this also probably means that its a mistake most likely not made at all walgreens stores... Obviously.

Ill update tomorrow.

I think your Walgreens is trying to be slick in their advertising. The Walgreens by my house has them 6 for $20, but with $10 bonus cash that can be used on a later purchase.

If you buy twelve packs in two transactions, it works out to about $2.50/pack.

At CVS, it's 5 for $15, with $5 bonus cash. Without any addition CVS coupons, it works out to $2.50/pack after only two purchases.

Basically the same deal if you don't use coupons, depending on how much money you want to drop and how many packs you want.

#4216 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

Just got back from Walgreens. It is in fact 6 for $20 with a $10 coupon that can be used on anything.

So I bought the 6 packs in one transaction, and everything else I had with the coupon.

They say its 1 coupon per customer.. but if you brought a friend, or knew a guy in walgreens (I actually do...but didnt want anymore coke) you could probably buy 6 coke packs for $20, get a $10 coupon and buy 6 more and get them all at $10...and then get another coupon to do it again.

Either way - Its a pretty good deal. I got milk and a few other things. It works out if you can find some other good things to get. If you like Arizona iced tea they are buy one get one free. and baby ruth candy bars are 50 cents each.

If you were to be able to use 1 coupon on another set of 6, the second set of 6 would come out to like $1.66 per pack. or like 14 cents a can.

#4217 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

Just got back from Walgreens. It is in fact 6 for $20 with a $10 coupon that can be used on anything.

So I bought the 6 packs in one transaction, and everything else I had with the coupon.

They say its 1 coupon per customer.. but if you brought a friend, or knew a guy in walgreens (I actually do...but didnt want anymore coke) you could probably buy 6 coke packs for $20, get a $10 coupon and buy 6 more and get them all at $10...and then get another coupon to do it again.

Either way - Its a pretty good deal. I got milk and a few other things. It works out if you can find some other good things to get. If you like Arizona iced tea they are buy one get one free. and baby ruth candy bars are 50 cents each.

If you were to be able to use 1 coupon on another set of 6, the second set of 6 would come out to like $1.66 per pack. or like 14 cents a can.

So I checked the back page of the Walgreens ad online, & it looks like the sale details state: "Limit 3. No limits in NM...." Should the 6-for-$20 initial purchase price be considered YMMV?

#4218 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

I dont think it is YMMV... because this deal looked pretty legit. They printed me out an official walgreens credit coupon. And it printed automatically, like the computer knew that the deal existed, they didnt do anything fancy

You buy 6 packs, and you pay $20, but with your receipt you get a seperate coupon good for any later purchases, and it is for $10. So, if you have other snacks or items, buy the 12 packs and then use the coupon on the other stuff. Or, you could try to use the coupon on 6 more 12 packs and get ANOTHER $10 coupon... I think I might go try that tomorrow to see if it works.

#4219 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

Well this isn't really coke but its a Brisk Code for the lightsaber thing

9VMFR-P9IE3

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#4220 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:57 AM

I dont think it is YMMV... because this deal looked pretty legit. They printed me out an official walgreens credit coupon. And it printed automatically, like the computer knew that the deal existed, they didnt do anything fancy

You buy 6 packs, and you pay $20, but with your receipt you get a seperate coupon good for any later purchases, and it is for $10. So, if you have other snacks or items, buy the 12 packs and then use the coupon on the other stuff. Or, you could try to use the coupon on 6 more 12 packs and get ANOTHER $10 coupon... I think I might go try that tomorrow to see if it works.

Yeah, I guess if the 6 12-packs check out for $20 (which you can see before paying), you're probably good for the $10 in Register Rewards, too. Thanks for the heads-up, EliteOne!

#4221 Cthulhu8u

Cthulhu8u

That Innsmouth look

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Was down in the US and bought some Coke. I can't use the codes in Canada, so I'll post them here. Post if you use them so others know:

V5BTRTXPR9HH9T
99T60JRPXMW5VJ
TFMX4R056RRBBT

Not sure if the codes have O's or 0's, someone will figure it out

Posted Image

#4222 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

All of them used by someone without so much as a thank you. What a douche.

35bb9lx.gif

#4223 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

All of them used by someone without so much as a thank you. What a douche.

I didn't take them, but your post deserves a thank you regardless, so thanks.

I hate lurkers, so first person to answer this question correctly gets a cap code. In Final Fantasy VII, what big event transpired at the end of Disc 1?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4224 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

I didn't take them, but your post deserves a thank you regardless, so thanks.

I hate lurkers, so first person to answer this question correctly gets a cap code. In Final Fantasy VII, what big event transpired at the end of Disc 1?

Oh, man... spoiler to an ancient game that might be on sale on PSN next week! Let's see if I get this spoiler tag right...
Spoiler

#4225 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

Oh, man... spoiler to an ancient game that might be on sale on PSN next week! Let's see if I get this spoiler tag right...

Spoiler

Winner!

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4226 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Winner!

Nice... thanks for the prize cap, Tsel!

#4227 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

Spoiler

Another acceptable answer: The only moment in any game that made me cry.

#4228 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

Spoiler

I could have sworn it was the freeway chase

#4229 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:09 AM

i wanted that red duffel bag, but they sold out!

why can't coke offer the $79 kindle for 2000 points...

#4230 DietCokeJunkey

DietCokeJunkey

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:40 AM

Does anyone else feel like the first post of this thread needs to be updated pretty badly? Everytime I see it, it just seems so outdated and useless.