My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9912 replies to this topic

#4231 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

Does anyone else feel like the first post of this thread needs to be updated pretty badly? Everytime I see it, it just seems so outdated and useless.

Yeah, agreed. :)
Posted Image

#4232 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

I could have sworn it was the freeway chase

I thought the big event was the end of disc 2, but I must be remembering wrong.

#4233 Cthulhu8u

Cthulhu8u

That Innsmouth look

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

Since someone took the last codes I posted without so much as a thanks, I have 2 more codes to give out to anyone that can answer the following 2 questions via PM. One code per correct answer, one guess per question.

1. I'm playing a recently released PS3 game based on a game originally released almost 20 years ago. The name of the game is the same, but the genre has changed. What game is it? (Hint: the company that made the original is long gone, but its famous founder is still designing games)
2. Who won the Stanley Cup the year the original was released?

EDIT:
Both gone thanks to Tsel and SnQQpDon69er. The answers were Syndicate and the Montreal Canadiens (1993).

Edited by Cthulhu8u, 17 March 2012 - 09:21 PM.

Posted Image

#4234 SnQQpDon69er

SnQQpDon69er

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

Thanks Cthulhu8u. My wife thinks I'm a geek for knowing too much about hockey. lol

#4235 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Thanks again for the code. :)

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4236 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

The last good deal of the week was a year ago: NBA 2k11 for PS3

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage

#4237 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

CVS has a follow up promotion this week that's slightly weaker, but still pretty good. It's another spend $15 get $5 extra bucks, however the extra bucks promotional code is the same as last week's and says limit 1 per customer so I'm not positive if they reset weekly and another will print. Anyway, here's the offers.

Coke 12 packs 3 for $9 (Limit 3) (Same price, just limited to 3)
Coke 2 Liters 4/$5 (.26 more a pop)
Powerade 5/$5 (same)

Anyway, for max points, if you buy 3 12 packs and 6 powerades, you'll get 48 points. For the max/soda coke balance, 3x 12 packs, 5 two liters will run $15.25 with 45 points.

Definitely a good deal if you have the $5 left over from last week to knock all of that down to $10.xx and a great one if another $5 extra bucks does print out this week.
Posted Image

#4238 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hope they bring back the Universal Studios Hollywood 1 day passes. Going to comic con this year and that's be a nice bonus for something else to do.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#4239 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Looks like Walgreen's has a decent deal on Coke as well this week.

They have Coke 12 packs on sale 3/$9. You also get $5 Extra Bucks if you spend $15 on Hersey's Reese's, Coca Cola, or Kraft products. It also says limit 3 on the Coke deal.

You could get 6/$18 -$5 Extra Bucks makes it roughly $2.17 per 12 pack or you could mix and match some of their other products to get to the $15 (2 liters 4/$5, PowerAide 5/$5)
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#4240 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

CVS has a follow up promotion this week that's slightly weaker, but still pretty good. It's another spend $15 get $5 extra bucks, however the extra bucks promotional code is the same as last week's and says limit 1 per customer so I'm not positive if they reset weekly and another will print. Anyway, here's the offers.

Coke 12 packs 3 for $9 (Limit 3) (Same price, just limited to 3)
Coke 2 Liters 4/$5 (.26 more a pop)
Powerade 5/$5 (same)

Anyway, for max points, if you buy 3 12 packs and 6 powerades, you'll get 48 points. For the max/soda coke balance, 3x 12 packs, 5 two liters will run $15.25 with 45 points.

Definitely a good deal if you have the $5 left over from last week to knock all of that down to $10.xx and a great one if another $5 extra bucks does print out this week.

It looks like the changed it, because last week was a limit of 2 deals per customer. It may have said one per customer, but I got $5 extrabucks coupons on two different trips. Maybe people stacking prompted them to change. I went in yesterday to get one last run of 5 packs and I didn't get an extrabucks coupon. Receipt said something about "$30 spent, limit reached" on it. But 5 packs packs for $7 was a nice way to end it.

I would hope they reset weekly, but then again, I am stocked up on coke for the rest of the summer, so I have no further need for more. :lol:

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#4241 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

It looks like the changed it, because last week was a limit of 2 deals per customer. It may have said one per customer, but I got $5 extrabucks coupons on two different trips. Maybe people stacking prompted them to change. I went in yesterday to get one last run of 5 packs and I didn't get an extrabucks coupon. Receipt said something about "$30 spent, limit reached" on it. But 5 packs packs for $7 was a nice way to end it.

I would hope they reset weekly, but then again, I am stocked up on coke for the rest of the summer, so I have no further need for more. :lol:

If you can find a nice cashier, you can get extra CVS cards and they might also do an override to apply the other xtra bucks to the new account (mine suggested this to me and even gave me the cards). I'm sitting on a mountain of cheap coke zero thanks to the guy.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#4242 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

there hasn't been any good rewards i've been wanting to get ever sense they had the live nation 10 dollar thing for 40 points that one Wednesday.
i've just been saving up points at this point (no pun intended)

#4243 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

there hasn't been any good rewards i've been wanting to get ever sense they had the live nation 10 dollar thing for 40 points that one Wednesday.
i've just been saving up points at this point (no pun intended)

I think they realized they gave out close to 2k points free through arctic home and are now offering crap and crap deals of the week to get people to spend all the points.
Posted Image

#4244 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Wednesday deal is a cap for 250 pts, very meh.

Nothing to see here, move along!

#4245 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

I think they realized they gave out close to 2k points free through arctic home and are now offering crap and crap deals of the week to get people to spend all the points.

Wouldn't surprise me though outside of the Best Buy thing I cannot personally recall any good deals period. Sure there were others before it but meh have 2468 points saved up for whenever they get something decent and will keep adding till than.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#4246 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

lol.. i must be the only CAGer who wastes all of his points on sweepstakes and never wins!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4247 io

io

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

They've had a few nice game deals. My son is playing the crap out of that NBA 2K11 I picked up last year. He really wants 2K12 now, though, and I'm holding off hoping it will be a deal of the week. I'm certainly not spending $40+ on it.

I forget exactly when that was available - was it still during the season last year, or just after? In any case, we only opened it a few weeks ago when my son (who is 9) all of a sudden got interested in the NBA.

#4248 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

They had BB giftcards for some ridiculous amount of points, but they are sold out already. I think it was 1,500 for a $25 GC or something.

#4249 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

lol.. i must be the only CAGer who wastes all of his points on sweepstakes and never wins!

I was *wondering* if there were people that did this! I have to admit that I've been tempted a time or two, but every time I get tempted to throw some points down, I realize that:

A. I have *zero* knowledge of how many entries they've received, ergo, no idea what the odds are to win, and

B. I have *zero* desire to throw my points down an unforgiving toilet. I could literally spend 1000 points on a single sweepstakes, not win, and be *really* pissed off at myself at that point.

I do, however, enter the Instant Wins almost every day, using the five free daily AMOE tries they give you. I won $100 in the Christmas IW they had going on, and about a month ago, I won a $25 Best Buy gift card in the football IW they had going on. And yes: those are the first two wins of *any kind* I've had on the MCR site.

#4250 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:49 PM

They had BB giftcards for some ridiculous amount of points, but they are sold out already. I think it was 1,500 for a $25 GC or something.

1000 for a $50 gc. I snagged one and picked up Saints Row The Third for $40 and on Black Friday, snagged the 3-month Live card for $8 and a copy of Doom on DVD from the 99 cent sale.

Like two years ago they put the $50 nike card down to 1000 as well (they also had it this year, but the BB was obv. better). Still hoping the Nike gets discounted again. That year I got a free pair of clearance kicks and my nephews a LeBron James basketball. The shoes are black on black and despite looking sort of cheap, have held up really well for me.
Posted Image

#4251 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

1000 for a $50 gc. I snagged one and picked up Saints Row The Third for $40 and on Black Friday, snagged the 3-month Live card for $8 and a copy of Doom on DVD from the 99 cent sale.

Like two years ago they put the $50 nike card down to 1000 as well (they also had it this year, but the BB was obv. better). Still hoping the Nike gets discounted again. That year I got a free pair of clearance kicks and my nephews a LeBron James basketball. The shoes are black on black and despite looking sort of cheap, have held up really well for me.

I'm talking like yesterday, not the ridiculously low 1000 points $50 cards.

#4252 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

Today's deal (IMHO) sucks: 1 year subscription to Car & Driver magazine for 100 points.

Don't everybody jump at once.

#4253 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:15 AM

Pardon me while I go yawn.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-The Office season 8
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#4254 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

Today's deal (IMHO) sucks: 1 year subscription to Car & Driver magazine for 100 points.

Don't everybody jump at once.

And with that the couches emptied for but a moment before the sound of snoring was heard across the land.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#4255 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Heads up. The SWA promotion is back to get 60 free points.

Head to the Offers & Promotions tab and in the middle column it should say "SWA Get 60 MCR points"

It reset so even if you got 60 points before when it was up, you can grab another. Just check your email afterwards for the code.
Posted Image

#4256 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:39 AM

Wed deal is up:

$10 Omaha Steak credit for 100 points.

Passed on this deal. I rather they put up Entertainmet Weekly as a deal. My sub is almost up.

#4257 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:20 AM

there hasn't been a good Wed Deal in a while :c

#4258 yankeessuck

yankeessuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Wed deal is up:

$10 Omaha Steak credit for 100 points.

Passed on this deal. I rather they put up Entertainmet Weekly as a deal. My sub is almost up.

That would be a decent deal if you could use more then one at a time.

#4259 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Looks like a reasonably priced $10 Subway card showed up in the last day or so, but it's out of stock. I hate when they do insanely limited quantities of decent stuff.
Posted Image

#4260 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

Looks like a reasonably priced $10 Subway card showed up in the last day or so, but it's out of stock. I hate when they do insanely limited quantities of decent stuff.

NOOOOOOO!!! Man, I would've loved to get some of those. Although they are a bit overpriced...

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK