My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10049 replies to this topic

#4501 oemor

oemor

Bubble Pop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for the code boagman, just got a shirt. Missed out the basketball though anyone know how many points was it?

#4502 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:46 AM

Thanks for the code boagman, just got a shirt. Missed out the basketball though anyone know how many points was it?

300. Pretty good deal, I'd say, if you were going to use it.

#4503 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

Just redeemed for a Visa GC, too bad I could only get one. I'm gonna hit up my Ohio store today to see if I get a different code, if I do I'll post it.

#4504 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

in the famiy dollar prize list was there some kind of a game system?

#4505 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

in the famiy dollar prize list was there some kind of a game system?

Not that I recall. Do you mean a video game system? If that's the case, absolutely not. I'd have remembered that, and I can only imagine that it would have been a *boatload* of points, even with the FD cheapness.

#4506 ttajjioui

ttajjioui

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

I would like to note that for me both codes clocks roll over at 8PM eastern time. It would be great if anyone could confirm.
A Man Chooses; A Slave Obeys.

#4507 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

I would like to note that for me both codes clocks roll over at 8PM eastern time. It would be great if anyone could confirm.

Same for me. I just reused both codes from above.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#4508 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

same here. re used both codes. Ive been thinking it was 9pm EST as the past 3 days ive redeemed past 9 and they worked, but I just redeem at around 8:17 pm EST (EDT actually) and they both worked.

#4509 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

I can confirm this as well, except its 5 PM PST since I'm on the West Coast.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#4510 muzras

muzras

I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:46 AM

I wuz teh fence on getting teh sLebronz Jerseyz. Nao itz gone-zoz. :cry:

Was not sure whether if it was a genuine autograph, or a laser etch/facsimile signaturez. Would got it for sure if it wuz a real autographz. For teh CAGz dat ordered it, can u tell us how it is plz, when u get it.

I remember there being 12 or more items in teh special family dollar redeem area. Teh basketball and jersey are gone. Do any of ya guyz know what were teh other itemz?

And there wuz an Xbish Tree-sixtyz tooz. :cry: fo' 1500 ptz. why cant I never redeemz teh good ish. :cry:

Specialz Family Dollar itemz suddenly disappeared much more quickly once teh daily bonus codez were poastedz on teh CAGz.
Teh Powerz of teh CAGz iz amazingz. o_O
[cp][/cp]
PLZ TO B 2 Donate-s0rz... Thankz-s0rz ^_^ :D
CAGz are teh bestz. :grouphug:

#4511 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

I didn't see an xbox 360 in the choices and most of us redeemed early.

#4512 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

Was not sure whether if it was a genuine autograph, or a laser etch/facsimile signaturez. Would got it for sure if it wuz a real autographz. For teh CAGz dat ordered it, can u tell us how it is plz, when u get it.

I remember there being 12 or more items in teh special family dollar redeem area. Teh basketball and jersey are gone. Do any of ya guyz know what were teh other itemz?

And there wuz an Xbish Tree-sixtyz tooz. :cry: fo' 1500 ptz. why cant I never redeemz teh good ish. :cry:

Specialz Family Dollar itemz suddenly disappeared much more quickly once teh daily bonus codez were poastedz on teh CAGz.

*cringe*

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#4513 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

Must be true, then. I just reused them at 10PM and both were good again. It's nice that they're *finally* offering up some decent bonus points since the Arctic thing. It's really too bad they ended that early...that was a fabulous opportunity to get lots o' points.

#4514 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:36 AM

Type like a normal human being. Internet gimmicks don't make you cool, nor does spelling things incorrectly. Proper grammar will take you a long way in this world.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#4515 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:07 AM

Not that I recall. Do you mean a video game system? If that's the case, absolutely not. I'd have remembered that, and I can only imagine that it would have been a *boatload* of points, even with the FD cheapness.

I didn't see an xbox 360 in the choices and most of us redeemed early.

I just looked it up and apparently we didn't get into this early enough because they did have a Xbox 360 system with the London 2012 game for the same amount of points as the autographed jersey 1500.
Here's some proof I found: http://www.themexbox...hp?topic=4472.0

Funny thing is, I just noticed that every time we enter the reusable codes it even mentions the console and game as a reward on the side of the coke page.

I couldn't have cared less about the jersey since I don't like Lebron James but I'm a little sad missed out on that Xbox 360 console and game.

#4516 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:14 AM

Fuck, I have never owned a xbox...I would have preferred that prize.

Here you go one more reusable code:

#4517 deadbodyman11

deadbodyman11

Pines for Cedars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:17 AM

Another code that, as far as I know, can be reused daily like the others - 10095913378567

Edit: Damn you slowdive

Being fucked up is not an excuse to piss in the goddamn fish tank. 

#4518 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:19 AM

We need to pool the Family Dollar codes. They are reusable daily, they are just on a different clock.

Any more?

Just found a new one when I was searching for the information above.

Yay, now we can get 30 points a day. :D
EDIT: Got beat by 5 minutes and two people. lol

#4519 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:42 AM

Posted Image

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Luther season 3
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#4520 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:58 AM

Nice.

Also, didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but if you upload two codes from 20 ounces, 2 liters, or 12 packs in the same session along with GoForGold you get a bonus 10 points and a free entry to the 8-Pack contest. It works once a day through the 31st. Not sure if all products are eligible they show Coke and Coke Zero.

I tried this code and and the response was "Great-you just added 0 points". According to the fine print it looks like a new code from ampm is needed each week.

35bb9lx.gif

#4521 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:58 AM

Jeepers crappers...had I known about the XBox360 and game, I'd have gone for that without even battling an eye. Nice score for those that got it!

And thank you to those who posted the third code! That's an extra bonus 30 points a day I'm raking in now! So cool!

#4522 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:00 AM

I tried this code and and the response was "Great-you just added 0 points". According to the fine print it looks like it's a new code each week.

Did you enter two Olympic codes before you did? You need to do that or you get that message. I'm not sure whether they limit you to doing that once per week or not.

#4523 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:02 AM

No, I added 2 Powerade cap codes and then GoForGold and then got that response. I didn't realize they had to be Olympic-specific.

35bb9lx.gif

#4524 muzras

muzras

I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

Sorry for teh lolcatz talkz. :( I just enjoy the I can haz cheezeburgerz type of typingz on teh internetz.
Will do my best to keep in to a minimum since it is not enjoyed here.

Thanks guys for the good info and codes <3 :grouphug:

How did you find this last code, their facebook? Anyone get the Xbox on CAG?
If I go to family dollar and buy the dasani and powerade will my code be different than the 3 posted?
I know one was from FD's facebook.
[cp][/cp]
PLZ TO B 2 Donate-s0rz... Thankz-s0rz ^_^ :D
CAGz are teh bestz. :grouphug:

#4525 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

No, I added 2 Powerade cap codes and then GoForGold and then got that response. I didn't realize they had to be Olympic-specific.

The caps don't have to be Olympic-specific. The AMPM bonus just doesn't work for Powerade, Minute Maid, and potentially others. Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite caps definitely work. I haven't tried any others.

#4526 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

I just looked it up and apparently we didn't get into this early enough because they did have a Xbox 360 system with the London 2012 game for the same amount of points as the autographed jersey 1500.
Here's some proof I found: http://www.themexbox...hp?topic=4472.0

Funny thing is, I just noticed that every time we enter the reusable codes it even mentions the console and game as a reward on the side of the coke page.

I couldn't have cared less about the jersey since I don't like Lebron James but I'm a little sad missed out on that Xbox 360 console and game.

Oh man, that is such a downer...

ZuREZ44.jpg

#4527 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

The caps don't have to be Olympic-specific. The AMPM bonus just doesn't work for Powerade, Minute Maid, and potentially others. Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite caps definitely work. I haven't tried any others.

Mello Yello caps also work. Can confirm that.

Powerade does not. as stated above.

#4528 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

Oh and by the way - it is worth it to enter the Usawinsgold.com mcdonalds codes...

so far ive entered 4 codes, ive got 2 40 MCR points bundles and 2 music downloads. My events for 40 MCR points are a mens swimming medley and womens skeet shooting. So, if USA wins gold in both...thats 80 points.

Could add up if people can get the 40 MCR points in events we will likely win - like swimming and basketball etc.

#4529 troy2007

troy2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

I evidently lost all my points for not logging in for x days. Does anyone know if they will restore them if I beg or complain?

#4530 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

I evidently lost all my points for not logging in for x days. Does anyone know if they will restore them if I beg or complain?

Doesn't hurt to ask, but don't get your hopes up. They're pretty good about sending email reminders and updates, so it's hard to blame anyone but yourself. Still, you should definitely ask.