My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9915 replies to this topic

#4861 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

anyone win the battleship instant win game?

i tried almost everyday and i didn't win :(.

#4862 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

Nope! There weren't very many prizes, and what prizes they had really didn't appeal to me. Still, the entries were free, so I played it a bit anyway. No wins, though.

#4863 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Not me, I used up 50 points in that promo before I gave up.

#4864 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

Not me, I used up 50 points in that promo before I gave up.

You don't have to spend points to enter instant wins!! If you go to the rules, under methods of entry, there is a link you can click that will give you a free entry. You can get as many free entries as you want!

#4865 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

You don't have to spend points to enter instant wins!! If you go to the rules, under methods of entry, there is a link you can click that will give you a free entry. You can get as many free entries as you want!

Well damn. . . #-o

Thanks for that bit of info. I'll definitely do that next time.

#4866 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

Another awesome Wednesday Deal.

One month of club pogo for 10 points.
Posted Image

#4867 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

That motherfucking Pogo subscription...

#4868 DM1978

DM1978

CAG since July 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

Another awesome Wednesday Deal.

One month of club pogo for 10 points.

10 points is about right LOL. I'm saving my points until December "hopefully" when some worthy deals are available. Everything has mostly been shit this year except the BB rewards.

"By Grabthar's Hammer, what a saving." - Sir Alexander Dane(Galaxy Quest)

ccccccccc[]================>

#4869 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

the only reward that got added this week is a skillet... if it was 300 points or less i would have gotten it.

totally passed on the wed deal.

#4870 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

I wonder if anyone would be interested in trading their MCR points for my monster tabs?

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#4871 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

for those playing the million point giveaway. there is a free way to play! check under official rules you can find a way to enter for free.

gl!

#4872 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

Apparently McDonalds is going to start their Monopoly promo soon, if not right now. Promotion mentioned 40 pt MCR codes, so keep an eye out.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#4873 Nick45

Nick45

Waiting for Persona 5!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Apparently McDonalds is going to start their Monopoly promo soon, if not right now. Promotion mentioned 40 pt MCR codes, so keep an eye out.

Monopoly is supposed to start today.

#4874 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

I already received my first issue of Sports Illustrated (actually got it last week) via MCR. Pretty fast turnaround, as I expected to wait 3-6 weeks for everything to process.

#4875 DietCokeJunkey

DietCokeJunkey

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Wednesday deal is a Sprite XL shirt for 275 points instead of 550.

I passed. Might have grabbed it if it was just the Sprite logo.

#4876 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

I went ahead and picked up another Best Buy 250 RZ point code yesterday; the only problem is the email never showed up. In the redemption history, the previous one has the best buy logo, with a brief description and a view details link. This one simply has the BB logo and a view details link, but when you click on it, the window that pops up is empty. Status says "Fulfilled" so this has me a bit worried.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#4877 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Anyone interested in trading a 1 night red box dvd rental code (Monopoly promo) for a coke point monopoly bundle, or equivalent?

#4878 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:36 AM

I went ahead and picked up another Best Buy 250 RZ point code yesterday; the only problem is the email never showed up. In the redemption history, the previous one has the best buy logo, with a brief description and a view details link. This one simply has the BB logo and a view details link, but when you click on it, the window that pops up is empty. Status says "Fulfilled" so this has me a bit worried.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Is this even on their site anymore? I can't find it anywhere. Hope it worked for you though!

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

#4879 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

Is this even on their site anymore? I can't find it anywhere. Hope it worked for you though!

Yeah, I'm surprised it's still there. It finally came through yesterday, and once again, it glitched and gave me three certs instead of just one. Definitely worth the 250 MCR points when it does that. :applause:

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#4880 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Yeah, I'm surprised it's still there. It finally came through yesterday, and once again, it glitched and gave me three certs instead of just one. Definitely worth the 250 MCR points when it does that. :applause:

I'm 12pts from a Cert, time to go grab some cheap 12packs and hope for the best. 8-)

#4881 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

Shit, I think I may redeem for one and try it out.

#4882 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

PP590R767JBVW6

Have at it

#4883 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

PP590R767JBVW6

Have at it

Got it, thanks!

#4884 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

Found it in the store and redeemed two of them, but they instantly went through. No extra certs for me...

ZuREZ44.jpg

#4885 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

Found it in the store and redeemed two of them, but they instantly went through. No extra certs for me...

Give it a day. The extra certs didn't show up right away. Both times, I got the first one within an hour or so, and the extra certs showed up the following day.

#4886 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:18 AM

Give it a day. The extra certs didn't show up right away. Both times, I got the first one within an hour or so, and the extra certs showed up the following day.

Nice, hope restored! I've been browsing in the BB.com store and this certainly opens up some options. I wonder if the shipping glitch still works...

ZuREZ44.jpg

#4887 GameDemonKing

GameDemonKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

Awesome forum!!

#4888 io

io

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

How are you doing this "once again"? Last time I tried to redeem for the BB cert MCR told me I had reached my limit - it seems like they imposed a one per account rule after the initial unlimited period. On my daughter's account I only ever got one and then it shut me out. On mine I had done 3 when they first showed up and it wouldn't let me get another one more recently (like a few weeks back) either.

Oh yeah, and I never got multiple certs applied to my account despite redeeming for 4 or 5 total ;).

Edit: Hmmm, it appears maybe I did get a couple extra in early September (which is when I got my last one). I'm pretty sure I was only able to get one from MCR (from my daughter's account which I had not used to that point and was the only one I could redeem from) and it appears I have 3 total credits now.

Edit #2: Still can't redeem for more RZ certs on my main account. Will try the others (where I've only done 1 each before). Yep - 100% confirmed that it is one per account since I only ever did one on my daughter's account and it won't let me do another.

Edited by io, 28 September 2012 - 07:26 PM.

#4889 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

I already received my first issue of Sports Illustrated (actually got it last week) via MCR. Pretty fast turnaround, as I expected to wait 3-6 weeks for everything to process.

It may have something to do with it being a WEEKLY publication. Your subscription is processed quickly. I don't think I waited too long for my Entertainment Weekly sub. that I purchased thru MCR as well.

Just got my 2nd SI issue yesterday with Fridays being EW day. :) They are both Time-Warner publications.

#4890 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

How are you doing this "once again"? Last time I tried to redeem for the BB cert MCR told me I had reached my limit - it seems like they imposed a one per account rule after the initial unlimited period. On my daughter's account I only ever got one and then it shut me out. On mine I had done 3 when they first showed up and it wouldn't let me get another one more recently (like a few weeks back) either.

Oh yeah, and I never got multiple certs applied to my account despite redeeming for 4 or 5 total ;).

Edit: Hmmm, it appears maybe I did get a couple extra in early September (which is when I got my last one). I'm pretty sure I was only able to get one from MCR (from my daughter's account which I had not used to that point and was the only one I could redeem from) and it appears I have 3 total credits now.

Edit #2: Still can't redeem for more RZ certs on my main account. Will try the others (where I've only done 1 each before). Yep - 100% confirmed that it is one per account since I only ever did one on my daughter's account and it won't let me do another.

That's odd, because on the redemption page it states:

Limit of two (2) redemptions per member. Your code will expire on 1/31/13.