My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9989 replies to this topic

#5281 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

I got my free polar bear plush the other day. It's pretty small (~3-4"), but it's pretty nice quality. I was surprised to see that the scarf is actually knitted, and not just some cheap felt-like material like used on alot of plush.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#5282 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

I got my free polar bear plush the other day. It's pretty small (~3-4"), but it's pretty nice quality. I was surprised to see that the scarf is actually knitted, and not just some cheap felt-like material like used on alot of plush.

Crap! Thanks for reminding me ;)

New code for polar bear plush. Only certain states: "ARCTIC"

You can get 2 of them per account. I know it works in IL and WI, and a few other states.

You can also try: "BEAR" if the other codes do not work!

#5283 io

io

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Never heard of these before, but "not eligible" for me on both codes. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

So the Coke coupons are this evening. That sucks because I will be out at my son's school concert when that goes live. I hope they have plenty of these to go around.

#5284 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

So the Coke coupons are this evening. That sucks because I will be out at my son's school concert when that goes live. I hope they have plenty of these to go around.

Ever heard of a smartphone? Now, if you don't have one, then yes: you're outta luck. I think, with the 4-per-account limit, that they'll last a little while. It'll be frenetic at the midnight start, but it'll probably let up after 1-2AM or so. The question is: how many of these things has Coke actually allotted, and will there be a subsequent Wednesday deal next week which will allow us to get more?

Now *that's* the question of the hour.

#5285 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Ever heard of a smartphone? Now, if you don't have one, then yes: you're outta luck. I think, with the 4-per-account limit, that they'll last a little while. It'll be frenetic at the midnight start, but it'll probably let up after 1-2AM or so. The question is: how many of these things has Coke actually allotted, and will there be a subsequent Wednesday deal next week which will allow us to get more?

Now *that's* the question of the hour.

I hope they make it unlimited at some point - it will only result in 2 extra coupons as I only have enough points for 6 total, but still.

Wish I were like some of you guys, hoping for 50+ of the things haha... cant imagine what to do with that much coke.

Whats nice is that they really only cost 20 points... because you get a 10 point rebate when you use the coupon.

#5286 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

Wish I were like some of you guys, hoping for 50+ of the things haha... cant imagine what to do with that much coke.

Whats nice is that they really only cost 20 points... because you get a 10 point rebate when you use the coupon.

You're right: that is, indeed, a lot of Coke. The thing is, though, that people *love* getting these things as gifts. They love 'em! They're only too happy to give you those points back, too, if you ask them for them. Gifting Coke, or using it for donating to organizations, or whatever, was an unexpected pleasure I got after emptying my account on them last year.

#5287 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

I got the $10 Domino's gift card in the mail today, still waiting for the Walmart and Best Buy gift cards though

AnQAzfm.png

#5288 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:09 AM

12 pack coupons are up

Havent got any yet... got logged out automatically trying to redeem for one, going very very slowly now

#5289 vgossain

vgossain

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:12 AM

Anyone have a direct link - i keep getting sent back to the front page when i click on the catalog entry?

#5290 io

io

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:18 AM

D'oh - forgot about this till just now (and I was home earlier than I expected).

Ever heard of a smartphone? Now, if you don't have one, then yes: you're outta luck. I think, with the 4-per-account limit, that they'll last a little while.

I never do this sort of thing over my phone - it just never goes well. I'm just hoping they do actually limit it so they don't run out.

#5291 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

holy nuts this is taking a long time to load... and ive got to do this 4 times? Ill be here all night.

#5292 zulux21

zulux21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

plus side I managed to get 1 to go through... minus side the second one that should have gone through is spitting out that I already reached the limit :/

#5293 io

io

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

Uh, this is not good - when I finally got into my account it said I had 0 points. I just put in 120 the other day and have close to 1000.

Whew - OK, when I went to a different page the points showed up again. I actually got the Coke offer part of the 12 days thing - trying to click through that now.

#5294 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

Site is terrible. I am not panicking. They will probably give them out another day because of the site problems.

#5295 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Anyone able to get these? I got as far as the "Confirm" screen but just got a "proxy error" saying it has timed out because it didnt receive a "timely response"

This is pissing me off. MCR being slow capital of the world is getting old.

#5296 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

Anyone have a direct link - i keep getting sent back to the front page when i click on the catalog entry?

I got his at 12, now its just errors everywhere I click.

#5297 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

Anyone able to get these? I got as far as the "Confirm" screen but just got a "proxy error" saying it has timed out because it didnt receive a "timely response"

This is pissing me off. MCR being slow capital of the world is getting old.

That happend to me too. I also got logged out 4 times.

I just clicked 'get it' hopefully it will work this time...been trying since 11:01

#5298 io

io

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

I finally got one - but got 11 more to go (3 accounts). This might take a while. As usual, Firefox works better, but is still pretty slow.

#5299 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

That happend to me too. I also got logged out 4 times.

I just clicked 'get it' hopefully it will work this time...been trying since 11:01

Mine lagged out in the confirm page, I reloaded MCR and now have 30 less points... So hopefully it actually got the order through, and didnt just deduct 30 points.

Signed out again, and this time it wont let me sign back in... this is highly frustrating. MCR I hope your reading this, lol.

#5300 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

I finally got one - but got 11 more to go (3 accounts). This might take a while. As usual, Firefox works better, but is still pretty slow.

Nope they changed it to limit 1

Mine lagged out in the confirm page, I reloaded MCR and now have 30 less points... So hopefully it actually got the order through, and didnt just deduct 30 points.

Check your email. If you got the email, you redeemed for the reward.

EDIT: I just got my email! Yeah!

#5301 zulux21

zulux21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

if they really changed it to limit one that sucks... I would have gotten a dominoes gift card had I known that but I didn't have enough points for 4 12 packs and the dominoes gift card :/

#5302 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Check you email. If you got the email, you redeemed for the reward.

Okay, i got the email saying I got it...

They changed it to limit one? seriously? Thats balls...

#5303 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Yeah, they've changed the limit to one...for now. We'll see what happens.

#5304 io

io

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

Well, that may be - now I can't even get to the page as I keep having to log back in which is painfully slow of course. Once I do one on the 3 accounts I'll try again. If it really is a limit of 1 I don't see why their servers are having such a hard time.

#5305 oemor

oemor

Bubble Pop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

man I can't even get 1 been trying for 30 mins lol

#5306 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Well, that may be - now I can't even get to the page as I keep having to log back in which is painfully slow of course. Once I do one on the 3 accounts I'll try again. If it really is a limit of 1 I don't see why their servers are having such a hard time.

They had hard times with the limit one per member gift cards.. and those were 600 points, so only people with over 600 were on the site to get those.

There are ALOT more people with enough points to get these twelve packs.

#5307 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:37 AM

It's confirmed on SD that it is limit 1 per account. They changed their facebook post to say limit 1 even though the earlier one said limit 4.

I got dumped from the site after my redemption, but I still got the email.

You will get a login page again even if your redemption goes through.

The email is the best route. You can always complain afterwards if you have the message saying you redeemed for it.

#5308 io

io

They had hard times with the limit one per member gift cards.. and those were 600 points, so only people with over 600 were on the site to get those.

There are ALOT more people with enough points to get these twelve packs.

I guess - I just figured people would be done already for the most part with a limit of 1 but then again if everyone is trying at the same time then no one gets them fast ;).

Can't even log in at all now. I guess with the 1 per account deal they will have enough for everyone so I'm just going to try again in a few hours.

#5309 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

I cant even sign back in at this point now. I think they might be keeping people off who have already got theirs, so people who havent can get in to get it :P

Limit 1 = Balls, and point killer. Wouldnt have even bothered to stay up to get just one. hardly worth the sleep loss.

#5310 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

I have better luck on IE, it loaded up right away after trying for 30 minutes on FF, I don't know what gives. =/

limit 1 per account grrrrrr....