My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10131 replies to this topic

#5311 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

You guys may want to try IE or chrome. It seems like a lot of the problems are FF related.

I have to drive home and go to bed. Good luck everyone!

#5312 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Naw...Safari's having the same problems.

#5313 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

I got kicked out right after I clicked submit, but got an error and no email. mutherf******

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#5314 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

You guys may want to try IE or chrome. It seems like a lot of the problems are FF related.

I have to drive home and go to bed. Good luck everyone!

I have all three browsers open, IE still hasn't loaded the mcr home page, I get login errors on chrome and I was able to log in using firefox but its taking forever to redeem the points for the 12-packs

T9rTk6Q.gif

#5315 oemor

oemor

Bubble Pop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

Finally after a hour I was able to get the deal on 2 accounts, chrome was slow but it was the only browser that got me through

#5316 vgossain

vgossain

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

I was finally able to get through with Firefox with 1 account and Safari with another account. If I knew it was going to be limit of 1, I would have gotten the AMC package a few days ago.

Here's a direct link to the item if people are still getting stuck earlier:

http://www.mycokerew...e_8_21037_7_2_c

#5317 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

Just logged in after maybe 3 tries and got it without much effort. Not bragging, but the servers should be going back to normal now.

#5318 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:21 AM

Are they gone already? All I'm getting from the direct link and the 12 Days promotion page with the side scroll bar is a redirect to the main page.
Posted Image

#5319 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

anybody ever get a gift card before a gift card that was supposed to come first? what im trying to say is i got my dominoes gift card today but not my wal mart card. even though i ordered my walmart card a day or 2 before....? im kinda worried..

#5320 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

anybody ever get a gift card before a gift card that was supposed to come first? what im trying to say is i got my dominoes gift card today but not my wal mart card. even though i ordered my walmart card a day or 2 before....? im kinda worried..

Same thing happened to me, but don't worry: lotsa people over on SD have been getting them simultaneously, so there's no reason to doubt that they're on their way to you.

#5321 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

Are they gone already? All I'm getting from the direct link and the 12 Days promotion page with the side scroll bar is a redirect to the main page.

They're still available.
Posted Image

#5322 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

Still waiting for my WalMart card which shipped 12/1, might have to contact support if it doesn't get here soon. Still waiting on my BestBuy card to ship and I just redeemed the last of my points for the 12-pack.

Edit: rechecked my e-mail, which sais my WalMart card shipped on the 4th. So I can't panic until next week.

Edited by kitlerc, 12 December 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#5323 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

They're still available.

Yeah, just logged in and got it. Around 1-ish though, they seemed to disappear for a bit.
Posted Image

#5324 summer

summer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:35 AM

Mail service is always fubar in December due to the increase for the holidays.

#5325 golfing7861

golfing7861

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

YAY!

Thought 12 pack thing would go live tonight so missed it last night. Logged it today and it was still available! :)

Got 1 on each of my 2 accounts. MCR FTW!

#5326 Slashlen

Slashlen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

How do you get the link to not send you back to the home page?

#5327 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

How do you get the link to not send you back to the home page?

You have to enter a code. I did not have the "my special offers" listed beside sign out until I entered a code and then it let me proceed. It was just sending me back to the home page every time until I entered a code.

Follow @Studio1ACouch on Twitter! A famous couch that tweets. Bet you never thought you'd see that!

#5328 Slashlen

Slashlen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

You have to enter a code. I did not have the "my special offers" listed beside sign out until I entered a code and then it let me proceed. It was just sending me back to the home page every time until I entered a code.

Worked. Thanks!

#5329 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

i cashed in 30 points towards a free 12 pack today,i still had a fair amount of points still so i cashed in the rest of my points on sweeps,a wallpaper,and a download for that crab and penguin game for PC. i'll more than likely give away the code for the game. i'm still awaiting for my wal-mart and MCD'S GC to come in the mail.

#5330 Mr_hockey66

Mr_hockey66

Lets go pens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

Got my Walmart card today
check out my tradelist :
http://www.cheapassg...mar-and-wwe-13/

#5331 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

Okay, here's an idea for all of you cap hoarders:

1. Go to the MCR site and sign in.
2. Enter a cap code (I've used both red and black) and get rewarded with 3 points
3. Enter the code "GIFT" immediately afterward and receive 10 *bonus* points
4. SIGN OUT FROM YOUR MCR ACCOUNT
5. Return to step 1 and repeat as desired

I was doing this tonight and easily got more than 200 points in half an hour. The most important thing to remember is that you need to sign out and then re-sign in again. I wouldn't wait too long on this, considering that they can be pretty quick on closing up loopholes such as this, so I'd get on my horse if I were you. I'm now completely out of cap codes to use for points. Guess why? ;)

Enjoy!

#5332 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:32 AM

2. Enter a cap code (I've used both red and black) and get rewarded with 3 points

I was doing this tonight and easily got more than 200 points in half an hour. The most important thing to remember is that you need to sign out and then re-sign in again. I wouldn't wait too long on this, considering that they can be pretty quick on closing up loopholes such as this, so I'd get on my horse if I were you. I'm now completely out of cap codes to use for points. Guess why? ;)

Enjoy!

#5333 oemor

oemor

Bubble Pop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

Thanks boagman works for me & sprite caps work too, too bad I only had a couple of em

#5334 deadbodyman11

deadbodyman11

Pines for Cedars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

Worked for Powerade caps as well, thanks for the heads up.

Being fucked up is not an excuse to piss in the goddamn fish tank. 

#5335 marginal

marginal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

Enjoy!

Hell yeah... thanks! Just entered 62 codes across two accounts... 620 extra points! And each one gets you a free entry in the instant-win game. Nice!

#5336 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:21 AM

I redeem a 12 pack code and then I entered GIFT afterwards and it gave me this
Spoiler
looks like it only works on cap codes

T9rTk6Q.gif

#5337 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

I redeem a 12 pack code and then I entered GIFT afterwards and it gave me this

Spoiler
looks like it only works on cap codes

Also did a 12 pack with the same result. HOWEVER I got 20 points for redeeming the 12 pack instead of the normal 10.

#5338 bkjohns1

bkjohns1

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Crap! Thanks for reminding me ;)

New code for polar bear plush. Only certain states: "ARCTIC"

You can get 2 of them per account. I know it works in IL and WI, and a few other states.

You can also try: "BEAR" if the other codes do not work!

Here are the details on the "ARCTIC" code:

Thank You for contributing to Coca-Cola’s initiative to protect the home of the polar bear. When you purchase two (2) 20-packs or 24-packs of any product of The Coca-Cola Company and enter the two codes with the viral code “ARCTIC”, you will receive a FREE Coca-Cola Plush Polar Bear! This offer is valid while supplies last and expires on 1/4/13 . Offer is open to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota ,South Dakota, Michigan, and Minnesota. Limit 2 per MCR customer.

bkjohns1.pngsig.gif
My goal for 2012 was to fund my gaming habit through reward sites which still continues on into 2014. You can read about my "journey" here.

#5339 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Well, this is bad timing. I dumped all my cap codes into my account already, thinking I would need them to get FOUR twelve pack codes. then I only got one

#5340 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Also did a 12 pack with the same result. HOWEVER I got 20 points for redeeming the 12 pack instead of the normal 10.

That's because from 12/13-12/19 MCR is giving double points on *low-cal or no-cal* 12-pack codes. If you don't have cap codes to use with the GIFT code, then you definitely want to be taking advantage of this.