My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9966 replies to this topic

#5341 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

12 pack for 30 points are back, unlimited redeems. Site is really slow though. (taken from SlickDeals)
http://www.mycokerew..._1_21037_7_61_c

And thanks boagman for the GIFT heads up, I'll get to that as soon as the site gets back to normal.

#5342 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Damn, I just recently entered a ton of cap/12/20 codes.

#5343 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

12 pack for 30 points are back, unlimited redeems. Site is really slow though. (taken from SlickDeals)
http://www.mycokerew..._1_21037_7_61_c

looks like all the 12 packs are gone, the link takes me to a page that says "Oops, try again later"

AnQAzfm.png

#5344 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

Damn. If they are gone, that would suck... been watching forever, I leave the house for an hour, they come and go. Horrible.

#5345 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Good job on not limiting how many 12 pack codes one person could redeem coke.

Shit was dead 15 minutes after it hit slickdeals lol.

Well i'll just save the points for next year.

#5346 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Good job on not limiting how many 12 pack codes one person could redeem coke.

Shit was dead 15 minutes after it hit slickdeals lol.

Well i'll just save the points for next year.

Really? Damnit that blows hardcore... wouldve rather settled with 4 than ended up with 1 and an unlimited that I had no chance to get in on. So lame.

#5347 golfing7861

golfing7861

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hell yeah, just entered 11 caps. 10 points free :D

#5348 kitlerc

kitlerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

That's because from 12/13-12/19 MCR is giving double points on *low-cal or no-cal* 12-pack codes. If you don't have cap codes to use with the GIFT code, then you definitely want to be taking advantage of this.

Thanks, I just happen to have another 12-pack here. I'll rip the code off now.

#5349 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hell yeah, just entered 11 caps. 10 points free :D

I hope you meant 10 points free per cap. I was able to get the 10 point bonus on all my caps except one. For some reason the page wouldn't load after I entered the code but before I entered GIFT. From that point on I entered GIFT before I entered the cap.

#5350 golfing7861

golfing7861

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

I hope you meant 10 points free per cap. I was able to get the 10 point bonus on all my caps except one. For some reason the page wouldn't load after I entered the code but before I entered GIFT. From that point on I entered GIFT before I entered the cap.

Yes 10 per cap lol.

#5351 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

crap gift is working on flaps too? I should have waited. I wanted to enter my points to get the 12 packs. damn you coke!

#5352 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

Sorry double post. I won a copy of NCAA football from coke zero twitter. Thank you to the OP of that contest!

#5353 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

I just had to enter a bunch of codes a few days ago. Gah....hope they don't don't set a limit on how many bonuses you can get soon.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#5354 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

crap gift is working on flaps too? I should have waited. I wanted to enter my points to get the 12 packs. damn you coke!

No, the GIFT code doesn't apply to flaps, only to cap codes. The current promotion for flaps is for low-or-no calorie 12-packs, which award 10 bonus points a piece. If flaps are all you have, then certainly: go for that. However, if you're holding on to any number of cap codes, they would be a far, far better use toward your point total. Here's the math:

12 flaps (120 points) + 120 bonus points (10 for each flap) = 240 points maximum for this week

40 caps (120 points) + 400 bonus points (10 for each cap with GIFT entered) = 520 points maximum for this week

Them's sum purty diff'nt numbuhs, them. Since you never know when Coke will post limits or close loopholes, it pays to dance while the music's playing *now*.

#5355 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

So I just entered 2 Powerade 32oz cap codes. First one was fine, used GIFT, went through fine, then entered another cap code which entered just fine... but it wouldn't allow me to use GIFT again. Sigh.

#5356 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

You have to sign out of your account after every GIFT code, sign in again then repeat the process.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#5357 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

Okay, here's an idea for all of you cap hoarders:

1. Go to the MCR site and sign in.
2. Enter a cap code (I've used both red and black) and get rewarded with 3 points
3. Enter the code "GIFT" immediately afterward and receive 10 *bonus* points
4. SIGN OUT FROM YOUR MCR ACCOUNT
5. Return to step 1 and repeat as desired

I was doing this tonight and easily got more than 200 points in half an hour. The most important thing to remember is that you need to sign out and then re-sign in again. I wouldn't wait too long on this, considering that they can be pretty quick on closing up loopholes such as this, so I'd get on my horse if I were you. I'm now completely out of cap codes to use for points. Guess why? ;)

Enjoy!

So I just entered 2 Powerade 32oz cap codes. First one was fine, used GIFT, went through fine, then entered another cap code which entered just fine... but it wouldn't allow me to use GIFT again. Sigh.

So, here's a little something from a wise person who posted it a *long*, long time ago...a time called "Yesterday", in fact. All the way in a foreign land called, "The Previous Page-onia".

It's hard to keep up with, yeah?

#5358 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

So, here's a little something from a wise person who posted it a *long*, long time ago...a time called "Yesterday", in fact. All the way in a foreign land called, "The Previous Page-onia".

It's hard to keep up with, yeah?

Ugh, I just got home from work. I read about the GIFT code prior to going into work and wanted to get them in when I got home ASAP before something changed, so I posted without reading the thread -- heaven forbid.

In other words, Fuck off, yeah?

You have to sign out of your account after every GIFT code, sign in again then repeat the process.

Thanks. Noticed it after I went ahead and posted.

#5359 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

Ugh, I just got home from work. I read about the GIFT code prior to going into work and wanted to get them in when I got home ASAP before something changed, so I posted without reading the thread -- heaven forbid.

In other words, Fuck off, yeah?

Need some cheese to go with that whine?

#5360 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Alright, alright, it's late and everyone is tired. Let's all settle down.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#5361 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:42 AM

Alright, alright, it's late and everyone is tired. Let's all settle down.

See, Hydrox? See what you *did*? You made dad get mad! ;)

#5362 dtPUNISHER

dtPUNISHER

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

I have a bunch of the lo-cal fridge packs that will give you the bonus points. If any one wants to trade anything for them let me know. If you need an extra 240pts this week?

Edited by dtPUNISHER, 14 December 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#5363 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

See, Hydrox? See what you *did*? You made dad get mad! ;)

:lol:

I guess no TV for 2 weeks now... :cry:

#5364 bkjohns1

bkjohns1

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

Here are the details I got on using the "GIFT" code:

Thanks for entering the Coca-Cola Vending Merry Minutes of Winning keyword. When you enter a participating Coca-Cola 20oz. product code and the keyword “Gift” you will receive a Bonus entry into the Coca-Cola Merry Minutes of Winning Instant Win Game for a chance to win a prize every minute PLUS 10 My Coke Rewards bonus points. Game starts 11/14/2012 and runs through 12/31/2012. See official rules for details and free method of entry.

Remember to log out and back in each time, as has been previously posted.

There is another promotion for

Double points on no-cal and low-cal 12-paks from Dec. 13-19, 2012

bkjohns1.pngsig.gif
My goal for 2012 was to fund my gaming habit through reward sites which still continues on into 2014. You can read about my "journey" here.

#5365 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Thanks boagman! Went from 56 pts to 572!
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#5366 DM1978

DM1978

CAG since July 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

I won a copy of NCAA football from coke zero twitter. Thank you to the OP of that contest!

I won a copy too! I entered everyday even when they didn't send out a retweet. My brother received a winning notification about a month ago and i figured all the winners had already been picked since the contest ended around the last week of November then I got a DM yesterday. ;)

"By Grabthar's Hammer, what a saving." - Sir Alexander Dane(Galaxy Quest)

ccccccccc[]================>

#5367 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

I used some powerade caps ,does anyone know if this works on 2 liter or 1.25 coke caps or just 20 oz?
Thanks

#5368 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

I used some powerade caps ,does anyone know if this works on 2 liter or 1.25 coke caps or just 20 oz?
Thanks

I don't really think the MCR system can differentiate where the cap comes from. I redeemed a few yesterday and I don't recall where they are from although I know we spend way more on 2L bottles than we do on single 20 oz. ones.

The caps I used were from a few years ago too.

#5369 Bill Mcdougal

Bill Mcdougal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

I'm concerned that this is an exploit and could get my account frozen or something...

PrizeRebel: Get FREE Microsoft Points or games games for filling out forms! (use an email addy made for spam)
I've earned over $375 in free stuff so far!
SwagBucks: EASIEST one - Free stuff for using their search engine!
I've ordered over $550 in Amazon.com credit so far!

mcdougalsig.jpg

#5370 JamesFerguson

JamesFerguson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

Crap. I entered about 10 caps today and didn't know about the GIFT code. :(
Posted Image

I review comics and other stuff over here ---> HorrorTalk