My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9913 replies to this topic

#5551 Chitown021

Chitown021

CAG, I'm back babeeeeee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Got 15 12-pack coupons in the mail today ;). Now I just need to remember to use them. I get so much hassle for using them that I often don't want to bother. (Clerks don't believe they are real).

LOL, I was afraid that might happen the last time I used them but I had no issues when I redeemed them at Target. I haven't tried to use them at any other stores yet.
[URL="https://www.playfire.com/Chitown021"]Posted Image[/URL]PSN Gamercards

#5552 io

io

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

LOL, I was afraid that might happen the last time I used them but I had no issues when I redeemed them at Target. I haven't tried to use them at any other stores yet.

Yeah, the thing is I only try to use one at a time so it isn't too bad that way. So it will be quite a feat to use 15 of them by March. But we'll get by ;).

But I could only imagine trying to get 10 of them at once at a place like Fred Meyer. I never know how those extreme coupon people are able to do that sort of thing when I'm self-conscious using more than just a couple coupons (of any kind, let alone massive amounts of the same one).

#5553 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Yeah, the thing is I only try to use one at a time so it isn't too bad that way. So it will be quite a feat to use 15 of them by March. But we'll get by ;).

But I could only imagine trying to get 10 of them at once at a place like Fred Meyer. I never know how those extreme coupon people are able to do that sort of thing when I'm self-conscious using more than just a couple coupons (of any kind, let alone massive amounts of the same one).

I got 54 of them, and I'll not have any problem either getting rid of them, nor using them myself.

#5554 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

I hate you guys!!! I completely missed the deal, I never bothered checking back after the initial limit of 1.

#5555 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Got 15 12-pack coupons in the mail today ;). Now I just need to remember to use them. I get so much hassle for using them that I often don't want to bother. (Clerks don't believe they are real).

Really? I never get as much as a funny look when I am turning them in. Do they not have that awesome hologram on these ones? Cause I would just point to that bad boy and be like "if you aren't sure if they are real just check the hologram".

#5556 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

I hate you guys!!! I completely missed the deal, I never bothered checking back after the initial limit of 1.

Really? I never get as much as a funny look when I am turning them in. Do they not have that awesome hologram on these ones? Cause I would just point to that bad boy and be like "if you aren't sure if they are real just check the hologram".

PM'd.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#5557 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

I got 54 of them, and I'll not have any problem either getting rid of them, nor using them myself.

FIFTY-FOUR? seriously?

Damn. And I thought I was cool with 13.

I suddenly feel... Inadequate. haha.

#5558 io

io

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Well, it's not like they challenge me on them, but it always takes a while for them to look them over, and they have called over managers a few times. But it might be that they aren't sure how to process them too. But I also think in this day and age clerks are wary of coupons that make anything completely free.

#5559 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

Well, it's not like they challenge me on them, but it always takes a while for them to look them over, and they have called over managers a few times. But it might be that they aren't sure how to process them too. But I also think in this day and age clerks are wary of coupons that make anything completely free.

Yeah those fake coupon manufacturers seemed to ruin it for a lot of people, now that I think about it I haven't redeemed one of them for a year or so and I completely missed that awesome recent deal.

PM'd.

Thank you kindly good sir!

#5560 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

No free Best Buy cert? What's the chance of them bringing this back?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#5561 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

My local grocery, Weis, does a limit of four identical coupons per purchase. However, I've bought a few things already where I had 4 identical ones and then another one or two that was the same discount just with a different date on it and they didn't care. I've also never seen issues with people having orders rung up seperately either.

The only issues I've had was the Dr. Pepper Guns n Roses free 20 ounce coupon, which the cashier thought was printed at home. (No hologram, but it was on that fancier paper.) And the two different times I used a bunch of coupons from the 70's and 80's that my great aunt gave me to get 4 boxes of Kix for $2 total. None of them had expiration dates, but a few didn't have bar codes either.

Oh, and Wednesday's Deal is up. The $25 Restaurant e-gift card for 150 instead of 300.
Posted Image

#5562 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

I got my 5 coupons in yesterday too. Never really had a problem with this coupon, with it printed on the thicker card stock and the hologram. I have had trouble in the past with coupons on regular paper though, even though it has those water marks on the back they still give it the full inspection before they accept it.

Nothing to see here, move along!

#5563 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

I only got 1 coupon. I had enough for 3, but I missed it.

#5564 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

FIFTY-FOUR? seriously?

Damn. And I thought I was cool with 13.

I suddenly feel... Inadequate. haha.

First of all, right off the bat, I want to thank you (absolutely serious, here) for being able to correctly spell out the number 54, right down to the stinking hyphen use. My ever-failing faith in humanity just ticked up a notch based on this, alone. To a degree, you've made my night.

But yeah, this year's score was quite a bit more difficult to procure, that's for sure, and there certainly was some luck involved in getting them. I happened to be on SD *just after* the very brief window for the unlimited redemptions kicked in, and as soon as I saw the post that said it was open, I stopped everything else and did nothing but redeem, redeem, redeem for about 30-45 minutes or so. At the start, it was lickety-split and Go! Go! Go!, and after, say, the first 35 redemptions or so, you could really, *really* tell that the word had gotten out, since the site was slowing to a crawl, and it was getting ridiculously hard to get them. I think I was able to get around 47-50 on that one occasion, though (and yes: you had to do it one-at-a-time), and with the other limited offerings they had, I was able to get a total of 54.

I had to gamble to do it, though. I purposely didn't redeem for the Bass Pro Shops $50 gift card (1200 points during the 12 Days promotion) because I wanted to see if they'd offer unlimited Coke 12-packs like they had the year before. They did, but only *very* briefly, whereas they offered them for a full day last year on a Wednesday deal following that year's premium GC stuff.

So, that means that my tally for MCR stuff during December 2012 was a $25 Walmart GC, a $5 McDonalds Arch Card, a $10 Domino's Pizza GC, a $25 Best Buy GC, a $25 Home Depot GC, a $50 Southwest Airlines GC, and 54 12-packs of Coke products, leaving me with a whopping 2 points at the end of it all.

Not too bad, eh? Good enough for me, anyway. And I'm working my way back for next December...already up to 645 points. Yee-haw!

#5565 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Haha, thanks? I guess?

I never though being able to correctly spell 54 would make someone else feel so good lol.

I completely missed the unlimited amount, by like an hour. I got 13 by using 3 accounts... 2 of which I opened up right when the ability to get 4 more came up, and slapped the points on them to get the coupons.

Hopefully Ill be able to get in on the unlimited amount next year haha

#5566 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

First of all, right off the bat, I want to thank you (absolutely serious, here) for being able to correctly spell out the number 54, right down to the stinking hyphen use. My ever-failing faith in humanity just ticked up a notch based on this, alone. To a degree, you've made my night.

But yeah, this year's score was quite a bit more difficult to procure, that's for sure, and there certainly was some luck involved in getting them. I happened to be on SD *just after* the very brief window for the unlimited redemptions kicked in, and as soon as I saw the post that said it was open, I stopped everything else and did nothing but redeem, redeem, redeem for about 30-45 minutes or so. At the start, it was lickety-split and Go! Go! Go!, and after, say, the first 35 redemptions or so, you could really, *really* tell that the word had gotten out, since the site was slowing to a crawl, and it was getting ridiculously hard to get them. I think I was able to get around 47-50 on that one occasion, though (and yes: you had to do it one-at-a-time), and with the other limited offerings they had, I was able to get a total of 54.

I had to gamble to do it, though. I purposely didn't redeem for the Bass Pro Shops $50 gift card (1200 points during the 12 Days promotion) because I wanted to see if they'd offer unlimited Coke 12-packs like they had the year before. They did, but only *very* briefly, whereas they offered them for a full day last year on a Wednesday deal following that year's premium GC stuff.

So, that means that my tally for MCR stuff during December 2012 was a $25 Walmart GC, a $5 McDonalds Arch Card, a $10 Domino's Pizza GC, a $25 Best Buy GC, a $25 Home Depot GC, a $50 Southwest Airlines GC, and 54 12-packs of Coke products, leaving me with a whopping 2 points at the end of it all.

Not too bad, eh? Good enough for me, anyway. And I'm working my way back for next December...already up to 645 points. Yee-haw!

If you don't mind me asking, how do you build up your points so quickly? I'm guessing it's not just from drinking Coke products since that's a whole lot of Coke!

#5567 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

If you don't mind me asking, how do you build up your points so quickly? I'm guessing it's not just from drinking Coke products since that's a whole lot of Coke!

I'm sure the GIFT code helped immensely. He could have easily gotten 1000+ points in the first two weeks of the promotion.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#5568 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

I'm sure the GIFT code helped immensely. He could have easily gotten 1000+ points in the first two weeks of the promotion.

Indeed, this was a major key so far. However, I do tend to enter 120 points (or within a few of that) every week I can, by getting flaps and caps wherever possible, from whomever wishes to save them and give them to me. This past year I had one guy give me at least 500 points in flaps alone. That makes things much easier. That, and using whatever bonus point offers are available makes points climb fast. Think of it this way: if you simply enter the maximum every week, by the end of the year, you'd be around 6000 points, even if you took 2 weeks off, and that doesn't include *any* bonus points at all. I climbed as high as 4244 this year, and that's when I cashed them all in in the month of December.

It takes some planning and work, but I'm able to do it without much fuss.

#5569 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

No free Best Buy cert? What's the chance of them bringing this back?

It's back. 250 points for 250 RZ points. Also there's a dominos gift card, 250 coke points for $5 e-gift card.

#5570 nedstark

nedstark

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

It's back. 250 points for 250 RZ points. Also there's a dominos gift card, 250 coke points for $5 e-gift card.

250 points for 250 rz is good deal or should I wait ?

#5571 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

250 points for 250 rz is good deal or should I wait ?

They might have better deals occasionally (not often) but IMO trading these worthless coke points for cash on a Best Buy purchase is really good.

#5572 nedstark

nedstark

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

They might have better deals occasionally (not often) but IMO trading these worthless coke points for cash on a Best Buy purchase is really good.

what about on thanksgiving should I wait till then if I can ?

#5573 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

what about on thanksgiving should I wait till then if I can ?

No idea, I'm not an expert of the coke rewards because I don't drink enough of it to get points quickly. IIRC they RARELY have anything of better value. That's why people are asking for this.

#5574 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

I got my AMC tickets form the IWG. Still waiting on my twitter NCAA game from coke zero.

#5575 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Double post...from facebook:

Starting today, grab double points on all low & no calorie 12-packs. Ends 1/19.

#5576 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

quick heads up, there is a limit of two 250 Best Buy RZ certificate per account

Double post...from facebook:

Starting today, grab double points on all low & no calorie 12-packs. Ends 1/19.

I wish this promo would last until next week, I got a few diet coke and coke zero 12-pack codes I could of used but I already hit my point limit for the week

O6d6OER.jpg

#5577 summer

summer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

#5578 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

CVS B&M 1/20-26 Coke 12 Pack/12 Oz Soda $1.66 ea wyb 12 after $10 CVS Cash Card (+ tax and CRV if applicable)
Coke 12 Packs Just $1.66 Each (Beginning 1/20-26)!

CVS Deals
Buy (12) Coke 12 Packs 4/$10
= $30, Get $10 CVS Cash Card
TOTAL = $1.66 each! cheaper if you use the 10 GC to buy more coke

word is each coupon deducts 4.99 off at cvs

16x (12 packs) for 6 coupons if the clerk don't over ride the price
Better than B2G3 (you get 1 pack extra)

Edited by nixmahn, 16 January 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#5579 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Picked up two more RZ Certs. Thanks for the heads up.

#5580 summer

summer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

quick heads up, there is a limit of two 250 Best Buy RZ certificate per account

I wish this promo would last until next week, I got a few diet coke and coke zero 12-pack codes I could of used but I already hit my point limit for the week

I hear that, the one week I'm on the ball and get points entered early...