My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10133 replies to this topic

#5641 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

I can't find the 12 packs for $4.99 or less this week.

My fave store regular price is $5.99 for 1 case. And I'm bummed that you can't use the coupon for Fuze iced tea.

#5642 io

io

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Does anyone have Dewxp codes to trade for Coke points? My son wants me to run to Target just to buy chips and mountain dew so he can get some more codes in before the promo ends (end of Jan). To me that is a huge waste of time to get crap he doesn't need. So if I can wrangle a few trades we'll both be happy ;).

#5643 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

Does anyone have Dewxp codes to trade for Coke points? My son wants me to run to Target just to buy chips and mountain dew so he can get some more codes in before the promo ends (end of Jan). To me that is a huge waste of time to get crap he doesn't need. So if I can wrangle a few trades we'll both be happy ;).

I keep forgetting to redeem mine, but you're right that time's ah wasting. If you want Dew XP codes for Coke points, I'd be willing to oblige: I should have six of those Dew cap codes.

#5644 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Yeah, I was surprised they didnt mind at all. They actually seemed to enjoy it a little, as the cashier and manager were making jokes and asking me if they had enough or if they needed to go get more, because I never let told them exactly how many coupons I had... I just kept doing sets of 4 using 2 coupons each time.

I couldve got more with the GCs but I figure with 28 12 packs, by the time my family and I drink all that coke, im sure I can find another deal at CVS if I need to get more coke, or use them on something else.

The bed of the truck was completely red and green with coke and sprite, and some even had to be stacked 2 rows high.

I have about 19 of my 28 coupons left at the moment. I normally don't shop at CVS but happened to be there today and was surprised that their normal Coke price on a single 12-pack is $5.79. I've used all my previous coupons at a local grocer one at a time over the last few weeks.

Last summer I used my last coupons just before they expired. 5 all at once at Walmart because I like their variety of flavors. I like Vanilla Coke and Cherry in addition to the normal Coke, Sprite, Diet, and Pibb.

I'll be ready for the next CVS Coke sale.

#5645 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

Too bad you didnt say something earlier. I threw away 7 of these codes I had been keeping for like 2 months, after trying to trade them over the course of that time like 4 times with no takers. I figured they weren't going to be wanted, it seemed that way anyhow, and I got tired of looking at them so I just tossed them.

#5646 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

There's a promotion running right now where you get 10 points for watching there Super Bowl commercial, you can then vote on the ending (no points) and another 10 points for tweeting about it.

http://www.mycokerew...igGame bp_1_1_h

The twitter points credit quickly, but the commercial itself was acting up for me (IE9) but eventually credited on like the third view.
Posted Image

#5647 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

Anybody ever have an issue redeeming the 250 Best Buy points? I just tried and only one was tallied into my points balance...Maybe I should just give it some time, but I redeemed 2x 250 points but only 250 were added and both are saying 'has been redeemed'

EDIT: Disregard, it printed me out a $5 reward certificate automatically, even though my preferences are to do so at $20...

Edited by kdiddy1989, 30 January 2013 - 06:33 AM.
Problem solved

#5648 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

New Sprite & Sprite Zero cap promotion. I guess you get an extra 10 MCR Points, but I didn't get them for the two that I entered, even though it stated I did.

Spoiler

#5649 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

I keep playing the Instant Win games and win NOTHING. I'm so frustrated!!!

Did anyone win anything?

#5650 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

http://www.mycokerew...hSignBaseMR.pdf Chemical here.
so here's a neat offer,go spend 10 bucks in buying coco-cola products,and the select stores will give you a code you can redeem on MCR for a free shirt or pin.

#5651 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

I keep playing the Instant Win games and win NOTHING. I'm so frustrated!!!

Did anyone win anything?

I haven't won anything from the Sprite game, but it takes so long to load between shots I get impatient and just close the browser tab. I figure I'm not missing much anyway.

#5652 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

I haven't won anything from the Sprite game, but it takes so long to load between shots I get impatient and just close the browser tab. I figure I'm not missing much anyway.

There's a "Continue" tab right below the basket animation, which you can press to bypass the useless animation. It'll tell you the results immediately.

#5653 cancermatt

cancermatt

CAG @ 360Voice.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

Missed the webpage, where do ya go to vote on the Coke Super Bowl commercial's ending (and get free mcr)?
Posted Image

Please CML: Thanks! :)

#5654 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

cokechase.com

#5655 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

Site's not loading. It looks like I might get screwed out of entering in my last points for the week.

EDIT: Well, it loaded but it won't let me sign in.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#5656 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

Site's not loading. It looks like I might get screwed out of entering in my last points for the week,

I was about to come on here and say the same thing. Page loads, but when I enter log-in info, it doesn't load...

EDIT: I got this "We are sorry, we were unable to complete your sign in request at this time. Please try again in a few moments"

#5657 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

Somehow I was able to get in by opening a second tab. When I did I was already logged in. However, the codes are entering ridiculously slow and I've only managed to get 1 code in. I'm sure MCR won't extend the weekly point limit either to make up for their mistakes. :roll:

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#5658 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

FREE 20 oz. Coke coupon via their facebook page (Coca-Cola . . . NOT MCR)

GO NOW!!!!!

Sign-in to your MCR account to claim. "Limited Supplies"

http://cokeurl.com/mcrc

#5659 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

GO NOW!!!!!

Thanks.
Posted Image

#5660 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

Got mine, thanks TXboxGuY

#5661 Jaggsta

Jaggsta

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

http://www.mycokerew...do?itemId=25711

Direct Link 0 Points for 20oz.

#5662 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

GO NOW!!!!!

thx 4 the heads up!

#5663 Optic_ghost

Optic_ghost

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

GO NOW!!!!!

Thanks for the tip off!

#5664 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Thanks for the tip off!

Yes, excellent tip.... I'll be waiting for my coupon. Thanks, TXboxGuY! :applause:

#5665 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

i missed the free 20oz coke. oh well. they cost like 99 cents near me so no big deal.
so did anybody win anything from the coke zero squares bowl promo???

#5666 JGON85

JGON85

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

Free 24 pack code
59HNKN9MX0PMHM

#5667 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Free 24 pack code
59HNKN9MX0PMHM

Thanks, jgon85. I used it! :D

#5668 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

For the past few weeks I've collected some MCR codes out of a neighbor's curbside trash on pickup days. :) It's usually a 20 pack worth 18 to 20 points.

As I was out this morning I noticed a truck pull up to the curb and I figured the person was going through the pile of bags or saw something that caught their attention. It pulled away only a couple of minutes later.

A few minutes later as I walked over to inspect the pile and look for empty cartons I noticed an empty plastic wrapped 28-pack of Coca-Cola. I know these are the ones with the code imprinted on the bottom of the wrapper. I turned it over and it had been cut out. It was right at the top of the pile and I was wondering if maybe the truck I had seen just minutes before had taken it.

Anyway, all was not lost as I saw an empty 20 pack carton that was being thrown out and filled with some trash. Nothing really nasty but just papers and various packaging stuff. I took a box cutter and was able to successfully extract the MCR code without losing any of the contents the carton was holding.

Really sucks that I missed the plastic wrapper code as I'm sure it was valued at just a bit more -- 25 points, IIRC. The truck I spoke of earlier was also a marked "Public Works" City vehicle.

I may have some competition now when diving for codes. :razz:

#5669 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

For the past few weeks I've collected some MCR codes out of a neighbor's curbside trash on pickup days. :) It's usually a 20 pack worth 18 to 20 points.

As I was out this morning I noticed a truck pull up to the curb and I figured the person was going through the pile of bags or saw something that caught their attention. It pulled away only a couple of minutes later.

A few minutes later as I walked over to inspect the pile and look for empty cartons I noticed an empty plastic wrapped 28-pack of Coca-Cola. I know these are the ones with the code imprinted on the bottom of the wrapper. I turned it over and it had been cut out. It was right at the top of the pile and I was wondering if maybe the truck I had seen just minutes before had taken it.

Anyway, all was not lost as I saw an empty 20 pack carton that was being thrown out and filled with some trash. Nothing really nasty but just papers and various packaging stuff. I took a box cutter and was able to successfully extract the MCR code without losing any of the contents the carton was holding.

Really sucks that I missed the plastic wrapper code as I'm sure it was valued at just a bit more -- 25 points, IIRC. The truck I spoke of earlier was also a marked "Public Works" City vehicle.

I may have some competition now when diving for codes. :razz:

I do this all the time, there is a soda vending machine in the laundry room at the apartment building across from where I live and they usually re-stock it every 2 weeks. They always throw the empty 12-pack cartons in the nearby garbage bin, I take advantage of it and usually get about 15-20 codes out of it

T9rTk6Q.gif

#5670 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

One day only, 2/14, (Valentine’s Day, of course). Earn double the points from any Diet Coke cap. Bottles only.

I just saw this on the MCR home page, I thought I'd give you guys a heads up

T9rTk6Q.gif