My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9977 replies to this topic

#6871 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

If anyone wants to trade cap codes for flap codes, I have 10 point 12 pack flap codes that I will trade for caps codes. 1 flap for 3 caps. 

ThEIiteOne.png

#6872 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

If anyone wants to trade cap codes for flap codes, I have 10 point 12 pack flap codes that I will trade for caps codes. 1 flap for 3 caps.

Is there any benefit for one over the other?  Can you enter more codes in a day if they're not all caps?

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#6873 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Is there any benefit for one over the other?  Can you enter more codes in a day if they're not all caps?

No, you can still only get 120 points a day. I just need caps for the roo bonus, so anyone with alot will make some extra points on this trade. 10 point flap for 9 points in caps

ThEIiteOne.png

#6874 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

I have been trying all kinds of different caps with the Roo code and so far they have all worked, even powerade caps work... by the way, I will be doing a cap giveaway later this week, so be on the lookout for that.

AnQAzfm.png

#6875 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:01 AM

No, you can still only get 120 points a day. I just need caps for the roo bonus, so anyone with alot will make some extra points on this trade. 10 point flap for 9 points in caps

Ah, ok. Makes sense. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#6876 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:42 AM

I have been trying all kinds of different caps with the Roo code and so far they have all worked, even powerade caps work... by the way, I will be doing a cap giveaway later this week, so be on the lookout for that.

Sweeeet,because I have quite a number of powerrade codes now due to a sale at albertsons.

Gonna have to enter my codes tonight and enter your giveaway c:
Also thanks in advance for all you do.

~party hard~

#6877 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

Just looked at this again and i don't think you'll get any takers.  I had thought about it until i did the math.  The Roo bonus goes until the end of the year so even if you have lots of caps, you'll prolly eventually be able to use them all for double points.  So it isn't a 10 point flap for '9' points but really '18' points.

#6878 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

Just looked at this again and i don't think you'll get any takers.  I had thought about it until i did the math.  The Roo bonus goes until the end of the year so even if you have lots of caps, you'll prolly eventually be able to use them all for double points.  So it isn't a 10 point flap for '9' points but really '18' points.

You would be surprised actually.

There are some people with more caps than youd ever be able to use. I have seen pictures of garbage bags filled, and multiple of them.

Lazytriangle for example, Im not sure about how many he has, but he must have alot because he is always giving them out for nothing in return.

ThEIiteOne.png

#6879 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

You would be surprised actually.

There are some people with more caps than youd ever be able to use. I have seen pictures of garbage bags filled, and multiple of them.

Lazytriangle for example, Im not sure about how many he has, but he must have alot because he is always giving them out for nothing in return.

Yeah, that would make sense then.  I have a sandwich bag full and thought i was doing well, hehehe.

#6880 io

io

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Just did the "roo" thing on Diet Coke and Sprite caps and did not get any bonus points.

#6881 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

You wont get the double points for around 48 hours, then they will post to your account

Be sure to enter roo before each cap entered

Just did the "roo" thing on Diet Coke and Sprite caps and did not get any bonus points.

It takes a day or two. ;)

P.S. Make sure you enter the Roo code each time before entering cap codes. (Up to 5 of course)

#6882 io

io

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:59 AM

Ok, yeah, I did - got the message and everything.  Every other "bonus" promo I've done in the past they came instantly so I had no idea it would be delayed (plus I haven't read this thread in weeks and just popped in to see that code at the top of this page then went right to MCR with the caps I had sitting on my desk).

#6883 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

Ok, yeah, I did - got the message and everything.  Every other "bonus" promo I've done in the past they came instantly so I had no idea it would be delayed (plus I haven't read this thread in weeks and just popped in to see that code at the top of this page).

Yeah, it is strange that it is done this way.  Most codes that i've seen like this are immediate, also.

#6884 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

Free $5 off EA sports games on origin.com code: un9h42ngb4mza?

? is the first letter of the first name of Daxter's companion.

#6885 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Free $5 off EA sports games on origin.com code: un9h42ngb4mza?

? is the first letter of the first name of Daxter's companion.

Jak so its J. Not going to use the code, but hey. I like Jak and Daxter

ThEIiteOne.png

#6886 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

Jak so its J. Not going to use the code, but hey. I like Jak and Daxter

Aw, *dude*!  SPOILER ALERT!  ;)

#6887 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

Aw, *dude*!  SPOILER ALERT!   ;)

Totally.

I know, it was super easy...but I love jak and daxter (just completed the vita collection to platinum all 3) so I couldnt help myself but answer the jak trivia :P

ThEIiteOne.png

#6888 Demolitionzz

Demolitionzz

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

Just got 60 points from the UPC codes so 2 codes must be still working just takes a day or 2 to get the points

#6889 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Just got 60 points from the UPC codes so 2 codes must be still working just takes a day or 2 to get the points

Not sure i understand.  UPC codes from what, specifically?

#6890 Demolitionzz

Demolitionzz

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Not sure i understand.  UPC codes from what, specifically?

Walmart meal deal

#6891 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

Walmart meal deal

Ah... ok, thank you for clarifying.

#6892 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

For the Kangaroo promo the following brands have been confirmed:

Coke

Diet Coke

Coke Zero

Powerade

io, did you get the bonus points for the Sprite codes you tried?  If anyone else can confirm any other codes please post them.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#6893 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

For the Kangaroo promo the following brands have been confirmed:

Coke

Diet Coke

Coke Zero

Powerade

io, did you get the bonus points for the Sprite codes you tried?  If anyone else can confirm any other codes please post them.

I have tried every single combination of caps (fanta, seagrams, sprite, powerade zero, fuze, etc.) and so far every single one has worked. Even the big Minute Maid black caps work, which is awesome since they give you triple points right now, 3 regular points for the cap, 3 points for the minute maid juices to go promo and 3 points from the Roo code.

AnQAzfm.png

#6894 spike4536

spike4536

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

I've got 2 codes for 40 MCR points from the McDonald's Monopoly sweepstakes. I don't use MCR anymore, so if anyone wants one PM me.

EDIT: Codes have been sent to the first two PM's. If I get any more, I'll let you guys know.

Posted Image
I have a twitter, if anybody cares about that. (spoiler: nobody does) https://twitter.com/ID_Spike

#6895 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Aww, missed it, but ok, there's hardly anything to spend now on MCR, since all the good stuff I like is no longer available (but might return one day, also in case of deals too.)

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#6896 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

ok here is the giveaway I mentioned, this will be a one-day only giveaway, meaning everyone who quotes this post today (Monday 7/29) will get coke caps for free.

AnQAzfm.png

#6897 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

ok here is the giveaway I mentioned, this will be a one-day only giveaway, meaning everyone who quotes this post today (Monday 7/29) will get coke caps for free.

thanks

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6898 zelda

zelda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

Thank you.

#6899 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

Thank you. Thank you . Thank you

#6900 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Nice idea thanks.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases