Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10062 replies to this topic

#7291 CoffeeWolf74

CoffeeWolf74

Rocket ridin' son of a gun...WOOOOOO!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

So MCR invited me to be in the beta of their new "update/upgrade" and I can invite you folks with http://CokeURL.com/wac3 because I don't have any friends who would do it probably. So far I already got to Gold level with very little effort, the max level is called Twilight *sparklesparkle*. I so far entered a sweeps for a $500 gamestop giftcard and getting Gold I was able to get a code for one month Pogo.

I can't seem to get into the Red level rewards anymore, but it's letting me back into the Gold ones - here's a CCP of it - sorry it's a mess but c'est la vie  

28550-featured.jpg

15% Off when you Spend $40 or more at T-Shirts.com 28554-featured.png 20% Off Everything at Fanatics.com 28636-featured.png 25% off at www.Coca-Colastore.com 28768-featured.jpg $10 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Certificate 28922-featured.jpg $500 Nike® E-Gift Card Sweepstakes 28926-featured.jpg $500 GameStop E-Gift Card Sweepstakes 29384-featured.png

Domino's® $5 E-Gift Card

card.png

#7292 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

So MCR invited me to be in the beta of their new "update/upgrade" and I can invite you folks with http://CokeURL.com/wac3 because I don't have any friends who would do it probably. So far I already got to Gold level with very little effort, the max level is called Twilight *sparklesparkle*. I so far entered a sweeps for a $500 gamestop giftcard and getting Gold I was able to get a code for one month Pogo.

I can't seem to get into the Red level rewards anymore, but it's letting me back into the Gold ones - here's a CCP of it - sorry it's a mess but c'est la vie  

28550-featured.jpg

15% Off when you Spend $40 or more at T-Shirts.com 28554-featured.png 20% Off Everything at Fanatics.com 28636-featured.png 25% off at www.Coca-Colastore.com 28768-featured.jpg $10 Restaurant.com® E-Gift Certificate 28922-featured.jpg $500 Nike® E-Gift Card Sweepstakes 28926-featured.jpg $500 GameStop E-Gift Card Sweepstakes 29384-featured.png

Domino's® $5 E-Gift Card

I signed up and checked it out. So far it's actually pretty cool. You basically just connect with friends and do social stuff for rewards instead of entering any codes.

Just by signing up and filling out info I'm almost at gold,and I was able to redeem for a domino's gift card.

It's pretty cool. :D

~party hard~

#7293 yars2010

yars2010

Fire Zorlon Cannon !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

I signed up and checked it out. So far it's actually pretty cool. You basically just connect with friends and do social stuff for rewards instead of entering any codes.

Just by signing up and filling out info I'm almost at gold,and I was able to redeem for a domino's gift card.

It's pretty cool. :D

yea! dominos GC for me also :bouncy:

TZrBMwB.jpg CML LINK

#7294 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Hey everyone. Small new point offer update.

GET DOUBLE POINTS ON TAYLOR SWIFT-INSPIRED DIET COKE® 6-PACKS
Through 10/31, get Double Points on Taylor Swift-inspired Diet Coke® 6-packs

This is interesting seeing as how I guess the six packs are the bottles instead of cans like at wal-mart and whatnot.

~party hard~

#7295 evilomar

evilomar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

first four CAGs to like and quote this post will get 2 flap codes each:those who won the previous giveaway are not eligible for this one. 1.2.3.4.

2.evilomar
www.aboutheroes.com Best comicbook podcast ever!!!

#7296 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

^^^ uh what?

#7297 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

You're a little too late for that evilomar. >_>

#7298 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Hey there beautiful's :3 chemmy senpai San....thing.....the third. (First two died from led poisoning....who knew) here.

It's a romantic day,love is in the air,the birds are chirping,you wear your best dress or suit. everything is going perfect. Date night begins.

As date night begins,your sexy attractive date suggests an idea.
"HAY HUN I HAS EN OLUVE GUARDEN GUFT CURD,WUNNA GO????,I GETS IT FUOM MAHCOOKREWURDS"
"Su....sure"
You get there and she/he tells you
"I only have five dollars on the gift card"
"Oh....should of told me and I would of gotten some extra cash"
"Can you pay hunny???"
you leave back to her place,date night was meh but tonight will be a amazing and dare I say,"well lit night" wink
You go in,and this happens an fifteen minutes later
"YEAUHHHH LEFTOVER OLIVE GARDEN AND FOOTBALL MURRCIA CHHESEBURGERS BALD EGALS FNHIENFIHENHUFBUEHBFRHU"

And that's when you decided to leave the date and punch a goat.

..........there's my attempt at being funny....it sucked......what was I talking about.....OH YEAH!!!!
-digs though hat- here ya go my fellow CAGS

http://www.mycokerew...gift-card/29354 get a Olive Garden gift card worth five bucks for 300 points.

Also some Olive Garden ESPN sweeps to enter too. (That combo alone does not fit the sweeps at all but meh)
http://www.mycokerew...n_4_29164_7_6_c

PrIze package is for you and three friends. The prize package includes roundtrip airfare, 3 nights' hotel stay, an ESPN Gameday Behind-the-Scenes Tour, $1,000 for game day tickets and a $100 Gift Card to the Olive Garden.

Oh yeah don't forget,Taylor swift wants you to have double points on six packs of coke.

Chemical out.

............now to play the BF4 beta.

~party hard~

#7299 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Hey there beautiful's :3 chemmy senpai San....thing.....the third. (First two died from led poisoning....who knew) here.

It's a romantic day,love is in the air,the birds are chirping,you wear your best dress or suit. everything is going perfect. Date night begins.

As date night begins,your sexy attractive date suggests an idea.
"HAY HUN I HAS EN OLUVE GUARDEN GUFT CURD,WUNNA GO????,I GETS IT FUOM MAHCOOKREWURDS"
"Su....sure"
You get there and she/he tells you
"I only have five dollars on the gift card"
"Oh....should of told me and I would of gotten some extra cash"
"Can you pay hunny???"
you leave back to her place,date night was meh but tonight will be a amazing and dare I say,"well lit night" wink
You go in,and this happens an fifteen minutes later
"YEAUHHHH LEFTOVER OLIVE GARDEN AND FOOTBALL MURRCIA CHHESEBURGERS BALD EGALS FNHIENFIHENHUFBUEHBFRHU"

And that's when you decided to leave the date and punch a goat.

..........there's my attempt at being funny....it sucked......what was I talking about.....OH YEAH!!!!
-digs though hat- here ya go my fellow CAGS

Dude, I have no idea what you were just saying...and it still made me laugh.  Once she started burbling, I was fully amused.  Very nice!  I like!

#7300 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Is anyone else in the MCR Beta?

I think I can invite people.

On a side note, I hate the new 'beta' layout. Social network MCR is STOOOOOOPID.

MLIFTgM.gif

#7301 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Yeah, same here, I haven't bothered to try it out yet, but its better than nothing to earn more free stuff, lol. o.o

#7302 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

not much of an update but something neat.

I won an instant win the other day. It was the powerrade Friday night one.

I won a powerrade t-shirt. So that's cool.
Also played it again and won 3 MCR points. Also neat.
Anyhow,if your bored it's worth checking out,I rarely win in the instant win/sweeps. So. Yeah.

~party hard~

#7303 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Neat Chem, lol. Anyways, just to let you guys know, today's Wed. Deal is a good one, and for 290 Points, its the return of the AMC tickets, well, in Gold form (which means you can watch any film, regarless even if its a new release title), and a Large Popcorn, not bad! ;) (Hurry before they sell out or before the day is over to get this good deal.) (Seems you can order more than 1, since there's no limit, I guess.)

http://www.mycokerew...amcWD rwd_1_1_h

#7304 dtPUNISHER

dtPUNISHER

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

no one per account. Now lets hope they don't notice I have more then one account redeeming them.

Any one needing more codes to get the tix. I still have them for sale.

#7305 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

i didnt get 'roo' again. Followed the guide on 10-1, no bonus points at all.

#7306 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

I have the points banked like crazy but these deals being out of stock before 9 AM Eastern is a Fuck ing joke.

MLIFTgM.gif

#7307 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

quick heads up, I will be doing a cap giveaway later today, I will make another post in a couple of hours with all the details.

I have the points banked like crazy but these deals being out of stock before 9 AM Eastern is a Fuck ing joke.

yeah, if its a good deal they will be OOS within a few hours,  you pretty much have to check the wednesday deal at 12 AM (midnight) to be able to get in on it.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#7308 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Wednesday Deal - AMC Gold Ticket for 290 Points

NighT_Ryder31.png

#7309 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Wednesday Deal - AMC Gold Ticket for 290 Points

Sadly already sold out.

THis was a very good deal too.

Always looking for mycokerewards points.

#7310 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

The one time I get very excited for a weds deal.
Gone.
Figures.

~party hard~

#7311 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

#Coke Cap Giveaway -  all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

T9rTk6Q.gif

#7312 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

#Coke Cap Giveaway -  all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

yeah! Thank you! liked and quoted. :)

#7313 zelda

zelda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Thank you.

#7314 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

Thanks again.

#7315 Ransack

Ransack

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Yay, I logged on in time for this onE!

#7316 Crippldogg

Crippldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

#Coke Cap Giveaway - all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

Awesome, another giveaway!

#7317 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

heres a quote

#7318 beerrun

beerrun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

#Coke Cap Giveaway - all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

Thanks

#7319 sm04as

sm04as

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Thanks!

#7320 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Done.  Thanks again LT!