My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10049 replies to this topic

#7351 Got_Wii

Got_Wii

Nintendo Freak

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

#Coke Cap Giveaway -  all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

Thanks again LT!

Posted Image

#7352 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

#Coke Cap Giveaway -  all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

Ok why not

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#7353 Ltrain8765

Ltrain8765

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

I am late but worth the wait!

#7354 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Thanks

#7355 amber52410

amber52410

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

#Coke Cap Giveaway - all you have to do is like and quote this post and I will pm you some coke codes, available for today only! (10/9)

You're awesome thanks

#7356 chazmet

chazmet

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Thanks LT! You tha man

WD-1.jpg

#7357 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

thanks...im late but worth the try
Currently Playing :wiiu: SM3DW & Mario Kart 8) 4 player couch madnezz!!!

:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours

#7358 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#7359 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

LT FTW!

I'm pretty sure a lot of the people posting today are the same lurkers who take posted codes without saying thanks.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Luther season 3
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#7360 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

am I to late?

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#7361 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

am I to late?

nope, I'm on pst time zone so there's still 2 hours left until its over. 

AnQAzfm.png

#7362 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

count me in

ThEIiteOne.png

.. .----. -- / .- / - .-. --- .--. .... -.-- / .... ..- -. - . .-.

#7363 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

Ohh! Me me me mememe!... Thank you LT!  :D

#7364 lazzy22

lazzy22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

Thanks in advance!

#7365 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

Thanks lazy for all that you do. C:

~party hard~

#7366 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

Yeah, but now, where's LT? Its already the next day? Must be sleepin, oh well, guess everyone will wait for their codes once LT's back on this topic later, lol. :3

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#7367 kalmah

kalmah

They Will Return!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Yes! I haven't entered a code in forever!

#7368 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepard of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

If anyone cares, I think I figured out why I was not getting the Walmart bonus. It apparently does not work with Powerade Zero caps.

Twitter | Last.fm
Burning%20Karma.jpg

Let the water flow with shades of red now

Arrows black out all the light
Death is riding into town with armor

They've come to grant you your rights

#7369 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

I have started to pm the codes, got a lot of responses so it will take about 2-3 days to pm everyone so please be patient.

AnQAzfm.png

#7370 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

I have started to pm the codes, got a lot of responses so it will take about 2-3 days to pm everyone so please be patient.

Be grateful to get anything!

Lazy is cag allstar.

#7371 Ransack

Ransack

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

Thanks Lazy!

#7372 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Cool, guess its worth the wait! :3

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#7373 lazzy22

lazzy22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

Thanks again Lazy

tumblr_lk0lnlid4b1qiunvpo1_250.gif

#7374 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Doh! Late again? lol

Thank you for all the giveaways!  I've gotten plenty of your old giveaways.  I'll catch you again one of these days. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#7375 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

hey everyone.chem here with a slight update. 

Pepsi had beyounce,diet dew had NASCAR legends,sprite at one point had drake i think. 

what does diet coke still have??? Taylor swift of course. anyhow. the official page for the Taylor swift promo is up. before everything was kinda sorta vague. 

http://www.mycokerew...ainer swp_1_1_h

the details: enter diet coke codes,enter with MCR points,or chirp online to get entrys into her contest. it's just a normal sweeps. 

Prizes: 4 GRAND PRIZES (1 PER ENTRY PERIOD): A $2,500 VISA® gift card that may be used for winner to be the "Ultimate Entertainer"; an assortment of Diet Coke® and Taylor Swift® merchandise; a supply of sleek cans; and glassware.

bonus points: buy a pack of her "LIMITED EDUTION" six pack diet coke cans (which is confirmed to be tall metal cans in a six pack,i had thought they were gonna be cans) and get double points though the 31st. 

so there,there's an official post or update on it,before everything was all over the place with info. 

chem out.

~party hard~

#7376 NeverEnding

NeverEnding

yup..im that guy

• CAG Veteran

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

hey everyone.chem here with a slight update.

Pepsi had beyounce,diet dew had NASCAR legends,sprite at one point had drake i think.

what does diet coke still have??? Taylor swift of course. anyhow. the official page for the Taylor swift promo is up. before everything was kinda sorta vague.

http://www.mycokerew...ainer swp_1_1_h

the details: enter diet coke codes,enter with MCR points,or chirp online to get entrys into her contest. it's just a normal sweeps.

Prizes: 4 GRAND PRIZES (1 PER ENTRY PERIOD): A $2,500 VISA® gift card that may be used for winner to be the "Ultimate Entertainer"; an assortment of Diet Coke® and Taylor Swift® merchandise; a supply of sleek cans; and glassware.

bonus points: buy a pack of her "LIMITED EDUTION" six pack diet coke cans (which is confirmed to be tall metal cans in a six pack,i had thought they were gonna be cans) and get double points though the 31st.

so there,there's an official post or update on it,before everything was all over the place with info.

chem out.

Dang... too bad I think diet coke taste like arse lol. thanks for the info though. Hopefully I can find a few friends that drink it

Thinking about joining Bing Rewards? Why not use my link and help a fellow CAG out

205rxw3.jpg

Maybe you are thinking about SwagBucks?

#7377 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

Dang... too bad I think diet coke taste like arse lol. thanks for the info though. Hopefully I can find a few friends that drink it

Hold a bottle drive, might get a few codes and someone in need can get the proceeds lol.

#7378 NeverEnding

NeverEnding

yup..im that guy

• CAG Veteran

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Hold a bottle drive, might get a few codes and someone in need can get the proceeds lol.

Ya know that might work... I can see it now

"Oh you are having a bottle cap drive? where do the proceeds go?"

"they go to me getting free sh*t" lmao

Thinking about joining Bing Rewards? Why not use my link and help a fellow CAG out

205rxw3.jpg

Maybe you are thinking about SwagBucks?

#7379 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Wow Lazy just gave me like 50 points, thanks a ton dude

NighT_Ryder31.png

#7380 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

I got a ton of codes too!

Thanks a lot Lazy.  I was running out of caps.  Perfect timing. :)