Photo
* * * * - 8 votes

My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9966 replies to this topic

#7411 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

anyone try the "ROO" code today I'm getting an error message. Is it over? here is the message

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered.

Here's some info that might help:

• Codes are 12 or 14 characters and aren't case sensitive
  • No spaces are required
  • Zero’s and “O’s” are interchangeable

If you continue to have trouble entering codes, try them here

THanks  -gtesta1970

same

#7412 testa70

testa70

Pepsi Kick, da best, Max a close second

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

same

thanks...i thought its was me or that their system is being a little kooky. The roo code was giving weird errosrs over the weekend too.

#7413 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

hey everyone! so i started mcr around may when i stumbled upon this thread and i started to try and get one of those nike gift cards as a reward. so yesterday i finally got enough points to buy it thanks to all of you! so as thanks for all the caps and codes and extra points and such, i will give away some caps lazy style :whee:

first 6 people to quote get points (am i doing it right lazy? :lol: )

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#7414 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

hey everyone! so i started mcr around may when i stumbled upon this thread and i started to try and get one of those nike gift cards as a reward. so yesterday i finally got enough points to buy it thanks to all of you! so as thanks for all the caps and codes and extra points and such, i will give away some caps lazy style :whee:

Quoted and liked c:

~party hard~

#7415 Crippldogg

Crippldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

2. Crippldogg

#7416 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

3. slowdive21

yeah!

#7417 zelda

zelda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

zelda

#7418 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

5. Quintessence

yay

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#7419 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

6. klimb22

Guess I'm last. Thanks.

#7420 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Doh! Just missed another one, lol.  Thank you for sharing. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#7421 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

caps have been pm'd! devil, i always see that youre one person late and i found some caps so you can have some too

Doh! Just missed another one, lol.  Thank you for sharing. :)

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#7422 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Amazing!  Thank you! :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#7423 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Aww, just missed it, lol, but hey, at least its alright, I got plenty, other than that, a few posts back, the double points didn't seem to add from 10/20 and 21, I dunno what's going on, but I hope the DP thing isn't dead, if it is, well, it had a good run, or just hope they fix it. (Hope they don't do the same to the monthly Walmart bonus.)

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#7424 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

lol, yep you pretty much got it ;) . I'm thinking of doing a flap giveaway myself in the next few days.

AnQAzfm.png

#7425 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Hey guys, those having problems with the Double Points issue might be somewhat solved, for now, dunno if this'll still give double, but typing Kangaroo works as a replacement for Roo (Copy/Paste the word if necessary.) (Thank you worthwhile searching for answers, lol.)

33313.png

#7426 yars2010

yars2010

Fire Zorlon Cannon !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Hey guys, those having problems with the Double Points issue might be somewhat solved, for now, dunno if this'll still give double, but typing Kangaroo works as a replacement for Roo (Copy/Paste the word if necessary.) (Thank you worthwhile searching for answers, lol.)

yup its working when I use "Kangaroo" Thanks!

TZrBMwB.jpg CML LINK

#7427 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

yup its working when I use "Kangaroo" Thanks!

Ah!  Very good find!

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#7428 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Thanks for the heads up, NeoStrayCat.

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#7429 delsus09

delsus09

Cowbell. I need it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Thanks. Wasn't sure why "roo" wasn't working earlier.

Do you still get the points if you've already entered them before-hand? What about if you used some?

This topic needs more cowbell.

Playing a game you buy right away instead of putting it in the backlog?
Perish the thought. This is CAG. People don't play games here.

#7430 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

I dunno, like I said, I didn't get credited from Sunday/20th and Monday/21st using the Roo code, so yeah, something's up, I would have gotten 30 extra BP, but we'll see if the Kangaroo code will work or not. Gotta wait for the usual 1-2 day add.

Also, no problem, its what it do! ;)

Update: Played the Fanta IW, and won...food! =/ (Totinos Pizza/Nabisco Crackers or Cookies/2 Lt. Fanta)

Eh, was expecting the $500 gift item, but hey, at least free food is good though, lol. :3

33313.png

#7431 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

nice! and roo never worked on weekends for me, but no one believes old slow :(

#7432 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the Kagaroo code, I tried using Roo today but I kept getting an error every time I entered the code.

AnQAzfm.png

#7433 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Alright, just a quick update, the "Kangaroo" code actually works, since now the points did double, but the ones I did over the weekend haven't, kinda dull though...>_>

33313.png

#7434 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

too didn't work for me today either. Wonder if they are ending it early.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#7435 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Any new giftcards pop up worth redeeming for? 

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#7436 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

Any new giftcards pop up worth redeeming for? 

Nope, its more or less the same (and expensive) ones at MCR, some are just sweeps cards too. >_>

I'd rather wait until the holiday promo's for the giftcards if they happen to do it again.

33313.png

#7437 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

I can't seem to get "roo" to work for me...it signals that I bought a code from the store, and it states that I should be getting double points, but it never works :/

My tradelist: http://bitly.com/1gVCkHo

Swagbucks Referral: http://bit.ly/1dBNr2J

Bing Rewards Referral: http://binged.it/1bphU1x

#7438 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

I have corrected my guide with to use "Kangaroo" if "Roo" doesn't work. (Link is in my signature.)

#7439 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

First 5 people to like and quote this post will get 3 coke flap codes each. Day 1 of 3.

1.mysticfail

2.rishiraja

3.kube00

4.Tyga24

5.GE7VOCiiDE

list is full

AnQAzfm.png

#7440 rishiraja

rishiraja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:17 PM