• Please log in to reply
10062 replies to this topic

#7471 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

Ok, not 16... possibly 12?

Am i allowed to guess again?  You wrote, "respond to only one question" but not how many times we could try to answer that one question. ;)

Ah!  A *loophole*!  I sez he gets another shot at the apple for being industrious, but it's your party, Mister 451219211909.

;)

#7472 delsus09

delsus09

Cowbell. I need it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Ok, not 16... possibly 12?

Am i allowed to guess again?  You wrote, "respond to only one question" but not how many times we could try to answer that one question. ;)

Ah!  A *loophole*!  I sez he gets another shot at the apple for being industrious, but it's your party, Mister 451219211909.

;)

Unfortunately, I did say so:

"If you get it right, you get the code. If not, you're outta' luck and cannot enter again."

This topic needs more cowbell.

Playing a game you buy right away instead of putting it in the backlog?
Perish the thought. This is CAG. People don't play games here.

#7473 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

I guess 13! :3

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#7474 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

I guess level 1

#7475 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Unfortunately, I did say so:

"If you get it right, you get the code. If not, you're outta' luck and cannot enter again."

Doh, i was so focused on the other sentence i missed that one. Sorry. :oops:

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#7476 delsus09

delsus09

Cowbell. I need it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

I guess 13! :3

Congratulations, that is the correct answer! You'll be put up on the list and PM'd your code.

Great job, everyone. You've all successfully gotten the correct answers, and have won the game together as a result; as a team. Your codes will be PM'd to you shortly.

Did you all enjoy the game?

I guess level 1

The game has ended. The answer was also false, unfortunately. Thank you for playing, though!

Doh, i was so focused on the other sentence i missed that one. Sorry. :oops:

It's quite alright. Thank you for playing, Devilman.

#7477 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

Don't worry, if we don't win anything, we can wait for LazyTriangle later for his/her day 3 code quotes.

Update: Also yay, tnx! (Guessing a # character from a series seemed to work, lol) ;)

33313.png

#7478 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

By the way, nice contest! :)  One question that is knowledge based, one that is for logical thinking and one more that is random luck.  I like it. :)

Congrats to the winners. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#7479 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

Yeah, I like the way theDevilman summed it up.  It was good simply because it was kind of mixed up.  I should do something similar in the near future, just for fun.

#7480 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

Q2: What is my full username translated into numbers?

Q2 Answer:  451219211909 ( or ) 3357709.

So...I understand how I got the right answer, but the *alternate* correct answer has me a bit confused.  Wouldn't it properly be 33578709?  Doesn't the "u" equate to an "8" on a phone keypad?

And yes:  I realize that I'm spending *way too much time* overthinking something that I've already given a correct answer to.  It's my version of OCD kicking in.

#7481 delsus09

delsus09

Cowbell. I need it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Don't worry, if we don't win anything, we can wait for LazyTriangle later for his/her day 3 code quotes.

Update: Also yay, tnx! (Guessing a # character from a series seemed to work, lol) ;)

Mmm.

Yeah, I like the way theDevilman summed it up.  It was good simply because it was kind of mixed up.  I should do something similar in the near future, just for fun.

Good to hear. I'm glad people recognized that.

So...I understand how I got the right answer, but the *alternate* correct answer has me a bit confused.  Wouldn't it properly be 33578709?  Doesn't the "u" equate to an "8" on a phone keypad?

And yes:  I realize that I'm spending *way too much time* overthinking something that I've already given a correct answer to.  It's my version of OCD kicking in.

Oops, I made a typo. Yes, that's the correct answer.

Sorry for the late delivery, I'm going to PM everyone their codes. Would you all be interested in another of these games? How would you change it, if so?

EDIT: Sent the codes a short moment ago. All is well. Have a good night, everyone.

#7482 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

had a busy day so today's giveaway has been postponed until tomorrow.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#7483 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Aww...>_>

Well, I guess today makes up for it, lol. :3

33313.png

#7484 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

First 5 people to like and quote this post will get 3 coke flap codes each. Day 3 of 3.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#7485 agorm429

agorm429

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

First 5 people to like and quote this post will get 3 coke flap codes each. Day 3 of 3.

1. agorm429

#7486 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

2. slowdive21

slowdive21

#7487 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

First 5 people to like and quote this post will get 3 coke flap codes each. Day 3 of 3. 1.
3.sninh

Thanks lazy!

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#7488 zelda

zelda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Thank you

#7489 yars2010

yars2010

Fire Zorlon Cannon !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

5.yars2010

thanks again!

TZrBMwB.jpg CML LINK

#7490 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

always a second late, thanks as always LT

#7491 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

This is becoming either comical or tragic.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-Strike Back: Vengeance
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#7492 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

>_> Not again...Oh well...

33313.png

#7493 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Missed out on the code giveaways.

Oh well lol

~party hard~

#7494 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Hey everyone. Chem here.

Missed out on the code giveaways.

Oh well lol

Fixed lol

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#7495 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Missed it again!!! Doh! Thank you, though. :)

#7496 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Thanks lazy!!

#7497 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Ah missed it

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#7498 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Hey everyone. Chem here.

RANDOM BONUS FLAP GIVEAWAY THINGY MAGJIGGER!!!!!

Kay so CVS is having a 4/9 dollar sale on 12 packs (with your forth pack being FREE with a cvs card)

So,seeing as how were stocking up soon,thought I give away a flap.

Simple rules are simple: I recently got the game poker night 2 off of plus and I'm LOVING IT!!!! So,simply Post your favorite bit of dialogue or quote from the game. I'll pick the winning quote later tonight and I'll send you a flap code.

I might have another flap giveaway in the next day or two also once we stock up.

ALSO UNSCRAMBLE THIS POWERRADE CAP CODE!!!

RMJXR94TW90K79

Chem out.

.........................no hidden bonus joke for you.
In fact your grounded
I saw you break mr smiths window with the baseball.
Two weeks.
Your room.
No TV.
March up on there mister.

~party hard~

#7499 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

Hey everyone. Chem here.

RANDOM BONUS FLAP GIVEAWAY THINGY MAGJIGGER!!!!!

Kay so CVS is having a 4/9 dollar sale on 12 packs (with your forth pack being FREE with a cvs card)

So,seeing as how were stocking up soon,thought I give away a flap.

Simple rules are simple: I recently got the game poker night 2 off of plus and I'm LOVING IT!!!! So,simply Post your favorite bit of dialogue or quote from the game. I'll pick the winning quote later tonight and I'll send you a flap code.

I might have another flap giveaway in the next day or two also once we stock up.

ALSO UNSCRAMBLE THIS POWERRADE CAP CODE!!!

RMJXR94TW90K79

Chem out.

.........................no hidden bonus joke for you.
In fact your grounded
I saw you break mr smiths window with the baseball.
Two weeks.
Your room.
No TV.
March up on there mister.

I have not played Poker Night 2 but i looked it up and found this:

youtube

Not sure if that will qualify me or not but either way it is pretty funny.  I'll tell you what, i didn't know that Ash was in it.  I'm sooo getting this game!

And are you saying that this "RMJXR94TW90K79" is a scrambled Powerade code?  There could be hundreds of possibilities.

#7500 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

I have not played Poker Night 2 but i looked it up and found this:

Not sure if that will qualify me or not but either way it is pretty funny. I'll tell you what, i didn't know that Ash was in it. I'm sooo getting this game!

And are you saying that this "RMJXR94TW90K79" is a scrambled Powerade code? There could be hundreds of possibilities.

It has to be a single quote from the game. So just pick one randomly.

And I'll give two hints to help unscramble the code.

1. A good chunk of it is reversed,check which chunk.
2. One out of the three double number combos is reversed (aka ether 79/97,90/09,or 94/49)

~party hard~