My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
10062 replies to this topic

#8281 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

I snagged the Home Depot GC today - 600 points for a $25 card. Sweet!

How long is the estimated shipping on it?

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#8282 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

How long is the estimated shipping on it?

2-4 weeks according to the confirmation email.

#8283 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:45 AM

the thread is slowing down ever sense the home depot gift card was announced lol

whats everyone gonna be doing once they get there gift cards???? plan on buying anything special??? let me know c: i'm curious. 

me personally. 

for target: buy a few nice pairs of clothes and jeans,maybe some snacks left over for a nice party. 

for best buy: hoping to snag ether a PSN card and maybe a dvd. or if not,save it for a rainy day when something good goes on sale. 

for MCDS: giving it as a present to my friend and best bro derrick,planning on giving him the gift card,some cash,hopefully a copy of need for speed rivals,and some snacks and drinks,treat him to a cool gaming bro day. 

for the MCR 12 packs: spend those during my birthday in February. use them for part of another massive party, 

~party hard~

#8284 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

Well Chem, there's not much a lot to go on right now, other than annoucing what the daily deals for the 12 days are and their point values, other than that, for me exactly...

Target: Might as well save a few $ to get groceries, or maybe something else.

Domino's/Mc'ds: Duh, to eat on an occasional day, lol.

AMC: Whenever there's a good time to watch a good movie.

Coke 12-Pack: Occasional use, plus, 10 points for each flap, lol. (Got about 2 coming my way, now going for more.)

The rest is unnecessary...Would have had BBY, but not enough for everything on the list, lol. :3

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#8285 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Thanks for asking Chem! This is more than likely what mine will go towards.

Target: The wife's.

Nike: This will go to a new pair of kicks. Can never have too many Nikes...

Best Buy: Probably grab a Blu-Ray with it. If not, some Xbox credit for the Christmas Live sales. Maybe even both?

Bass Pro: (assuming I am able to snag one) This is a gift for the old man. He's getting up there so gotta help him fish as much as he can now.

Southwest.com: (assuming I get this too) I'm in the Air Force so I have to fly home twice a year to cure our homesickness. Southwest is our airline of choice anyways so this help big time.

4ec5ccaa-5f05-42ab-bf25-403499b91b10_zps

and Dirk Nowitzki. After watching the 2011 Finals, I refuse to believe he's human. - Groo the Wanderer

#8286 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

the only one that i didn't get so far is tj maxx.

coke probably had like 30 gc for tjm. 

#8287 Dr0p119

Dr0p119

Chief Red Thunder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

the only one that i didn't get so far is tj maxx.

coke probably had like 30 gc for tjm.

Way more than 30 were thanking coke on their Facebook page on tjm day.

#8288 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

I'm looking for lots and lots of Mountain Dew and Doritos codes.

Please consider sending them or gifting them to me.  I have MCR codes to trade as well as a few UV and Digital Copy codes.

For large pools of points, I am also offering my website and graphic design services.  CMS, eCommerce, hosting, the whole deal.  On the off chance that any of you with larger pools of points need any of these services, PM me to work out a barter.  I'm happy to share my work with you and send you a list of current sites that i have built and maintain.  As well as testimonials and references. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#8289 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

I went on vacation and I was able to pick up wifi on the street at universal studios and I was able to redeem for the BB card. I forgot to enter 'kangaroo' that day, but I will still happy I was able to get the GC.

#8290 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

$50 Bass Pro Shops gift card - 1200 pts.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#8291 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

the thread is slowing down ever sense the home depot gift card was announced lol

whats everyone gonna be doing once they get there gift cards???? plan on buying anything special??? let me know c: i'm curious. 

I got 4x of each gift card, here is what I plan to do with them:

Target: if I get them before 12/21 I will use them to buy a 3DS XL, since it will be on sale for $150 (w/GC it will be only $50!)

McDonalds: I handed these out to my little niece's/nephews last year and they loved them so I'm doing the same thing again this year.

Nike: already spent these gc's, got a couple of pairs of shoes which just got delivered today.

TJ Maxx: all of these are going to my sister for x-mas

Best Buy: I'm going to use this on a xbox 360, if they run a good deal on it. If not, I'll use it on a 32GB vita memory card.

Domino's: my brother eats those pan pizza almost every weekend so I'm giving these gc's to him.

AMC: I got the emails for the tickets, I still have to print them out though. I will keep one and the rest will be xmas gifts for friends.

Home Depot: I was out of town when these went live, got my sister to redeem them for me. Therefore, I will gift one to her husband and the rest to my father.

Bass Pro Shops: don't know if I'll use these gift cards, I'm really not an outdoors type of person, I might get a grill with it (or BB gun).

Southwest: no idea what I'll do with these, might trade/sell them.

Shutterfly: these will go to my sister as well.

Coca Cola: get free coke, use flap codes, get more stuff.

tl;dr: most of these gift cards are x-mas gifts or late x-mas gifts depending on when they get shipped, except for BB and Target which are all mine.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#8292 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Well, forgot to mention, BPS is all Sold Out/OOS, in more or less about 2-3 hours when it was up, I just wonder if the same could be said for SW, Shut-in (lol), and the Coke 12-Packs soon enough. :3

33313.png

#8293 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

lets see:

Dominos: Eat. may just give this to my friend because hes spotted me some fast food/pizza lately

McDonalds: same as dominos

Target: Bluray probably

Best Buy: same as Target

Coke 12 packs: buying these to eat away at my teeth.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#8294 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

Did anyone actually get the Bass Pro Shops card?  That seems like an odd choice for MCR.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-Strike Back: Vengeance
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#8295 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

Well, it looks like come next month, the weekly limit gets nerfed to max of 100 points. Seems a bit silly/stupid if you ask me, if there's anything else changed from the program FAQ that its TL;DR there, then go straight ahead. >_>

Update: Found out they'll have it changed to 14 digit codes, ugh, this is more annoying...>_>

http://www.mycokerew...do#question_1_2

33313.png

#8296 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

Did anyone actually get the Bass Pro Shops card?  That seems like an odd choice for MCR.

I did.  It's been a choice on MCR's Holiday Giveaway thing for a number of years.  I figure I may eventually use it for a firearm or something.  Who knows?  I've got the points...why not?

#8297 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

Well, it looks like come next month, the weekly limit gets nerfed to max of 100 points. Seems a bit silly/stupid if you ask me, if there's anything else changed from the program FAQ that its TL;DR there, then go straight ahead. >_>

Update: Found out they'll have it changed to 14 digit codes, ugh, this is more annoying...>_>

http://www.mycokerew...do#question_1_2

That actually *is* a pain.  Means about 1000 fewer points per year for me.  I don't like that.

#8298 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

Me neither, that means, excluding bonus points and certain other offers (Instant wins and the like), the maximum if held at 120 points for the entire year each week would have been around 6240, is now nerfed to about 5200 (for each 100 points weekly), so yeah, a loss of about 1k of points starting next year. >_>

At least those with multiple MCR accounts won't complain much with it though.

33313.png

#8299 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Yet another constraint on this program.  Many of us will remember when the weekly limit was the number of codes regardless of their point value.  I'll still continue with MCR but they keep chipping away at their own appeal.

I did.  It's been a choice on MCR's Holiday Giveaway thing for a number of years.  I figure I may eventually use it for a firearm or something.  Who knows?  I've got the points...why not?

Fair enough.  I actually hadn't thought of that option since all I could come up with was fishing related merchandise (plus I don't have a BPS near me).

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-Strike Back: Vengeance
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#8300 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:49 AM

Man, how much Coke do you guys drink that you're going to hit the 100 point/week limit so easily?  I thought I was bad enough at a little over a 12-pack per week, heh.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#8301 NeverEnding

NeverEnding

yup..im that guy

• CAG Veteran

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:55 AM

Man, how much Coke do you guys drink that you're going to hit the 100 point/week limit so easily? I thought I was bad enough at a little over a 12-pack per week, heh.

My household goes through about 1-1/2 of the 12 packs a day... but having myself, the wife, 2 kids and a buddy of mine staying with us... I'm kinda surprised its not more lol

Thinking about joining Bing Rewards? Why not use my link and help a fellow CAG out

205rxw3.jpg

Maybe you are thinking about SwagBucks?

#8302 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

Eh,the 100 point cap isn't bad for me. I rarely hit the cap anyways even when it's 120
The 14 character thing is what might set me back a bit because that's an extra 20% chance of any codes I get not working.

~party hard~

#8303 NeverEnding

NeverEnding

yup..im that guy

• CAG Veteran

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:06 AM

Hmm haven't they been 14 characters for a while? Like 2 years? Lol

Edit: found this in the FAQ

"Will my 12 digit codes still work?
Yes! The site will be able to accept both 12 digit and 14 digit codes until at least March 1st, 2012. We will update members at the beginning of 2012."

So yeah its been a while lol

But I'm thinking that their whole FAQ section is FUBAR seeing as how the are still things saying "this will end on Dec 30th 2009" yet in another section it has the same thing being talked about.. but with a later date on it haha

Thinking about joining Bing Rewards? Why not use my link and help a fellow CAG out

205rxw3.jpg

Maybe you are thinking about SwagBucks?

#8304 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:11 AM

Yet another constraint on this program.  Many of us will remember when the weekly limit was the number of codes regardless of their point value.  I'll still continue with MCR but they keep chipping away at their own appeal.

Fair enough.  I actually hadn't thought of that option since all I could come up with was fishing related merchandise (plus I don't have a BPS near me).

I live in the Detroit area, and I have a BPS near me.  From what I'm told, many BPSs have restaurants in them, and the cards are accepted at the restaurants inside BPS.  My particular BPS doesn't actually have a restaurant, but I do peruse the firearms section sometimes when I walk through there.  As well, there may come a point where I want waterproof shoes or something like that.

Or, I could just sell/trade it for something else.

#8305 DomPaolo

DomPaolo

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

I hit the weekly limit almost every week - my uncle works for a pub, my grandfather works for another pub, and a few of my outside family members drink coke often, so I get codes from all of them.

My tradelist: http://bitly.com/1gVCkHo

Swagbucks Referral: http://bit.ly/1dBNr2J

Bing Rewards Referral: http://binged.it/1bphU1x

#8306 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

I'm doing a giveaway later today, I'm going to at least help you guys get a coke 12-pack coupon.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#8307 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepard of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

Is anyone else getting the following message when clicking on My Account?

My Account is temporarily unavailable.
Please try back again soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Twitter | Last.fm
Burning%20Karma.jpg

Let the water flow with shades of red now

Arrows black out all the light
Death is riding into town with armor

They've come to grant you your rights

#8308 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:03 PM

I have been logged in for 15 minutes now

NighT_Ryder31.png

#8309 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

Is anyone else getting the following message when clicking on My Account?

My Account is temporarily unavailable.
Please try back again soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience

That always happens when the 12 days promo is running, use the tablet version of "My Account". At least that always works in situations like this.

https://www.mycokere...et/myAccount.do

33313.png

#8310 CoffeeWolf74

CoffeeWolf74

Rocket ridin' son of a gun...WOOOOOO!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

Man, how much Coke do you guys drink that you're going to hit the 100 point/week limit so easily?  I thought I was bad enough at a little over a 12-pack per week, heh.

Work for a small vending company - the warmer months are when I can build up my reserves, I guess I'll have to make sure to add points to my wife's account - no more forgetting them on a weekly basis lol

card.png