My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9976 replies to this topic

#9961 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

Yeah it was a pain tweeting all the stuff just to hit silver. Was over 3,000 points so I figured I might as well burn some since there's still a few months left before the December deals.

I call mistakes on this. :-

Always looking for mycokerewards points.

#9962 Got_Wii

Got_Wii

Nintendo Freak

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:24 AM

I call mistakes on this. :-

What do you mean?

Posted Image

#9963 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

What do you mean?

35ddj6s.jpg

I call mistakes on this.  Always save up for december only.  THen go buck wild on everything.

#9964 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:30 AM

I call mistakes on this.  Always save up for december only.  THen go buck wild on everything.

There are exceptions, of course.  Some of their Flash Sales are very, very good.  I emptied two accounts on the Cedar Fair tickets at 250 points a piece in May, and I'm back up to more than 1000 points on both accounts, now.  Considering what I'm selling the CF tickets for, I'm happy I did it.

Otherwise, you're completely correct:  save all points for the 12 Days (and, as well, The Thirteenth Day).  It's simply the best and most economical use of your points.

#9965 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

You can get codes from AskChip again. And they fixed it so you can't abuse it so good for them wising up. If you haven't used AskChip before you can get up to 75 points. 3 25 point codes.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#9966 mikepeluso

mikepeluso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

You can get codes from AskChip again. And they fixed it so you can't abuse it so good for them wising up. If you haven't used AskChip before you can get up to 75 points. 3 25 point codes.

Just for anyone thinking about using the AskChip.I used it earlier this year after seeing it posted and I thought oh what can it hurt.My account was locked about 2 months ago and they don't want to seem to give me it back or my 1200 points I had in it.

I had never had any problem with my account before and I am not a person abuses contests, so I was really shocked this happened and that they will not talk to me about the issue.

For anyone wondering I thought I only entered 3 Ask Chip codes into my account.

If you do use it make sure you never enter another person Ask Chip code from another account or I think your account will be locked for sure as they will think you are using two accounts as the same person.

#9967 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

Just for anyone thinking about using the AskChip.I used it earlier this year after seeing it posted and I thought oh what can it hurt.My account was locked about 2 months ago and they don't want to seem to give me it back or my 1200 points I had in it.

I had never had any problem with my account before and I am not a person abuses contests, so I was really shocked this happened and that they will not talk to me about the issue.

For anyone wondering I thought I only entered 3 Ask Chip codes into my account.

If you do use it make sure you never enter another person Ask Chip code from another account or I think your account will be locked for sure as they will think you are using two accounts as the same person.

I wouldn't touch it.  Just let customer service team give you your points. I do it for dasani codes all the time.

#9968 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:04 AM

hey everyone,chem here. 

school is back in session soon and you know what that means??!?!??! 

learning,gossip,gym,and trying another year long attempt to look kewl 

lucky for you,MCR is gonna let ya skip most of that obligatory crap and get to the good ol education with a new promo or two.

1.  http://www.mycokerew...R2020 bp_15_4_c

starting august first,you can enter ANY multi-pack zero calorie code,and score a free sweeps entry to a neat prize and your regular points. if that wasn't enough,score 20 bonus points when you "play the promo/enter six codes/ 

2. still feeling lucky???? okay how's about 10,000 dollars from wal-mart via gift card. 

http://www.mycokerew...eting swp_3_9_h

3. don't forget,this friday is the final FUZE double point promo day,so make sure to snag a 12 pack code of fuze tea. 

no new updates on the beta site 

chem out 

no hidden joke for you,daddys tired.

~party hard~

#9969 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

another promo on zero calorie flaps again? and its not even double points, you get 20 measly bonus points for 6 flap codes. 

coke started the year off great but they are starting to get stingy with their bonus point offers.

AnQAzfm.png

#9970 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

Isn't it summmer, besides Chirstmas, is when they have their best promos? Am I missing some or has it been pretty much nada for 2 straight months.

#9971 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

Isn't it summmer, besides Chirstmas, is when they have their best promos? Am I missing some or has it been pretty much nada for 2 straight months.

Last year didn't have that godly 10 extra point per a cap promo.

#9972 the_girl_gamer

the_girl_gamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

The "Fuze Flap" reward for today is: $20 Barnes & Noble E-Gift Card for 750 points

Still available:

30 Days of Spotify Premium for 50 points

50 4x6 Prints from Shutterfly for 10 points

$25 E-Gift Card to Gap Inc for 850 points

$20 Tj Maxx/Marshalls/Homegoods for 750 points

Today is the last day to enter a Fuze Flap to unlock these items!!!

#9973 the_girl_gamer

the_girl_gamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 02:51 PM

I just got a new Free Fuze 1-liter coupon. I guess to replace the expired one that came in.

#9974 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 04:37 PM

Can you reach silver status in beta just by entering codes? I really do not want to Tweet out a bunch of junk, or take selfies to achieve silver.

Sucks that they moved the Gamestop gc to silver status members only.

#9975 CoffeeWolf74

CoffeeWolf74

Rocket ridin' son of a gun...WOOOOOO!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 05:02 PM

Heads up, YMMV, but I just tried the amazon giftcard reward again, and it let me redeem for it, so it might be a once a week/7days thing.

card.png

#9976 NeverEnding

NeverEnding

yup..im that guy

• CAG Veteran

Posted Yesterday, 06:11 PM

Heads up, YMMV, but I just tried the amazon giftcard reward again, and it let me redeem for it, so it might be a once a week/7days thing.

Must be because I just got another one too

Thinking about joining Bing Rewards? Why not use my link and help a fellow CAG out

205rxw3.jpg

Maybe you are thinking about SwagBucks?

#9977 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 06:32 PM

Anyone willing to hook me up with a fuze code???

I wanna stock up on more Spotify premium and I won't be able buy a 12 pack today D: lol

~party hard~