My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

WeaponX2099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (98%)
Thanks for Chemicalgamer01 for posting this: 10/12/2014

"You asked, we listened. Double Points have arrived on Beta!

Earn Double Points on all Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero and Diet Coke 12-packs when you enter eligible codes on MCR.com/Beta. 10/14 thru 10/17"

Thank

theDevilman for this:

My Coke Rewards Maximum Bonus Points Guide:

Last Updated: 9/1/2013

If you're going for the maximum points per day and trying NOT to waste any bonus point opportunities, (NOT entering any caps without bonus points) here is my guide.

Current Bonus Point Promotion Descriptions & Limitations:

• "Roo" 3 Point Bonus Code: Works for most pretty much all caps when you use the code "Roo" (without the "quotes") before entering each cap code.
    Limit: Limited to 5 uses per day for 15 bonus points.

[*]Walmart 10 Point Bonus UPC Codes.
  • Limit: Limited to 3 codes per member per month for 30 bonus points per month. However, when done as shown in the "Cheat Sheet" below, you can sometimes get credit for using up to 9 codes per person per month for 90 bonus points per month. (It is best to use the method shown in the example everyday until you know you've gotten credit for all of them, just in case. After you know you've gotten credit, you're stuck with only the "Roo" bonus 5 times per day until the next month begins.)
  • All Known Walmart UPC Codes:

Sandwich:

[*]Chicken:

[*]Pizza: (Currently not working.)

Maximum Bonus Points Code Entering Cheat Sheet: (Enter each of these waves of codes once a day until you get the full monthly credit for the Walmart bonuses, then just do the "Roo" codes until the next new month when you can start over with the Walmart codes again.)

• Wave 1:
    "Roo" CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • ANY Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • MyCokeRewards CAP CODE (For x Points, Depends on Cap)
  • ANY Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • ANY Walmart Sandwich UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 2:
  • "Roo" CODE (For 3 Bonus Points)
  • ANY Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • ANY Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • ANY Walmart Chicken UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 3:
  • ANY Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points)
  • ANY Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)
  • ANY Walmart Pizza UPC CODE (For 10 Bonus Points, Doesn't Always Work)

[*]Wave 4:

[*]Wave 5:

Caps Known to Work with the COMBINED Roo/Walmart Method:
(Roo points alone seem to work with pretty much everything so far.)

• Black
  • Red
  • Green
  • Silver/Gray
  • Powerade (Older 12-digit code caps.)
  • Blue (Older 12-digit code caps from Sprite or Fanta.)
Additional Notes:

• There is a 24-48 hour delay before the bonus points from either promotion are credited to your account. Although, i have seen them credit much fast at times.
Credit:

• I take no credit except for just assembling all of this data into one easy to use guide. Several others posted about this. I just put it together into one easy to use guide. I hope it can help some of you. :)

5/17.2013

041100008879- get double points for 12pack code... put this code in FIRST

Secret catalogs for stuff to buy...
PASSTHECOKE RWETHEREYET IMOUTTAHERE SUMMERFUN SOMUCH2DO

Enter a UPC code from any participating Walmart meal deal.
Then enter your Coca-Cola MCR code to receive 10 bonus points.
Limit 3 Redemptions Per Member Per Month.
UPC code and MCR code must be entered within the same session.
Begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13.
While supplies last.

UPC: 0068113171534 (Marketside 16" Five Cheese Pizza)
UPC: 0068113191775 (Chicken)
UPC: 0020279200000 (Sandwich)
Thanks to LazyTriangle

3/8/2013
Two Codes from Family Dollar

10099144423516 (10 points)
10099755715372 (20 points)

Thanks to ThEliteOne and boagman

8/20/2008 From stupidxaznxboi

I found a way to get more free points! I found it on my own while searching for local stores that sell bubble mailers.. lol.

https://shop.safeway.com/content/tou...22_mcr_act.asp

Sign up for safeway and input your MyCokeRewards email on the My Account page and they will credit you with 33 points in 7-10 days. I just put it in so I'm unsure if it will actually credit, but it's Safeway.. so it's gotta be safe, lol. We'll see what happens. I do not believe we have to buy any coke for this to credit because all it says is "Order participating Coca-Cola products and get bonus points.

Register page: http://shop.safeway.com/register/default.asp?brandid=1

Most codes do not work. They are Dead.
7/2/2008

Coke Zero for Free!! Get the coupon for 1 Coke Zero for 0pts. Search for Coke Zero in Rewards. Get as many as you want.

6/30/2008

doodle777_98 said:
Check this out. I got a 1-time offer after entering my code for a powerade cap. It was for a 25 dollar visa card. But i could not get it to continue. I pressed the "get it" and it did not respond. Eventually i pressed no thanks and lost it. Anyone else experience this?

I was thinking it may becuase i did not have enough points for it.

neocisco said:
I got the same offer and it went through. It was 500 points. Finally, MCR does something right.
From io

Amount of Points from Coke Products:

- From 20 oz to 2 liter bottles: all codes are for 3 points.
- Standard 12-packs are 10 points
- Standard 24-packs are 20 points
- Costco 32-packs (these consist of 4 8-packs, strangely enough, wrapped in plastic with a code on the plastic): 25 points

****Dead*** 20 point code: BRAHHK5NFJBW

Thanks
Malik112099

Stolen from Slickdeals.

My Coke Rewards is giving away a free 20oz Coke product with 100084226454945 (swiped from Slickdeals)- Thanks Wolfhunt (Working again)

New*** Use link to get 25 added points when signing up***
http://slickdeals.net/?pno=9578&lno=1&afsrc=1 - Thanks madFlava

New code to get a Blockbuster Rental: 100084616172235- Thanks Wario64

New 10 point code but requires some work:
http://www.papajohns.eprize.net/summer07/

sign up for that and they send you an email with a 10 point coke code - Thanks wario64 again!!!

You can also add up to 98 Mycokerewards points to your account with the following codes (points are redeemable for prizes such as magazine subscriptions, Coca-Cola products, and more).

(DEAD CODES)

• code 100084148441474 for 25 Points,
  • code 100084056688357 for 25 Points,
  • code 100083158358966 for 10 Points,
  • code 100083969675326 for 10 Points,
  • code 100082622438433 for 10 Points,
  • code 100082211832616 for 10 Points,
  • code 100082157763657 for 5 Points,
  • code 100082021821624 for 3 Points,
  • code 100083625554846 for a free Pirates of the Caribbean Ringtone, or Music Download or Story which is here: http://www.mycokerewards.com/pdf/Book_Excerpt.pdfThanks garfep for the info.
Max ten codes a day, so save any other codes you have for tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WeaponX2099']
  • code 100082211832616 for 10 Points,
  • code 100082157763657 for 5 Points,
  • code 100082021821624 for 3 Points,
[/quote]These three didn't work for me for some reason, but everything else worked great. Thanks for posting this!

Big thanks, this put me around 300 points, if ya find more update the post title with the date so I check again =P

Thanks for the codes. They all worked for me. I've got over 1000 pts now. Why do the same codes work for everyone? Not that I'm complaining or anything but I thought coke rewards pts codes could only be used once.

The randomized letter/number combination codes found on Coke products can each only be redeemed once. These number-only codes that come out every so often are universal and can be used by everyone until they expire.

By the way, that very last code actually lets you choose between a Pirates ringtone, music download, or storybook excerpt. In case anyone is actually interested in more than one of those, here's a direct link to the story, so you can read that and still be able to get your ringtone or download.

Thanks OP they all Worked for me.. For those of you that are haveing problems geting them to work try deleting for any extra spaces. I was haveing trouble with a few myself until then.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Thanks OP they all Worked for me.. For those of you that are haveing problems geting them to work try deleting for any extra spaces. I was haveing trouble with a few myself until then.[/quote]

I had the same problem with the codes at first. Some of them didn't work when I copied and pasted them. Once I deleted the blank space at the end they all worked fine.

Thanks so much OP! I was registered before but never put in any codes. This would be great for the Free Magazine thread, they were looking for free codes for the mag subscriptions.

[quote name='garfep']These three didn't work for me for some reason, but everything else worked great. Thanks for posting this![/quote]

Is it possible that you have already used some of the codes? I think that some of these codes were on slickdeals several weeks ago. The 25 point codes are new.

[quote name='Chitown021']I had the same problem with the codes at first. Some of them didn't work when I copied and pasted them. Once I deleted the blank space at the end they all worked fine.[/quote]

I deleted also and it worked for me

2 points away from a subscription to wired... You have to be kidding me

The free coke deal won't work. It says that there are none left, or something to that effect.

i noticed that the blockbuster game rental says that it can only be used once per membership. does that mean i can't use a 2nd coupon if i get enough points for another free rental coupon?

[quote name='life.exe']Thanks OP, all codes worked for me!

Oh, and do these expire? or do they last forever?[/quote]

I've been saving up points for over a year now and I have yet to have any of them expire. Last thing I read on the website was that your points will stay as long as your account stays active. By "active" they meant you have to add at least one code every month.

Thx all codes worked for me, they are out of the free coke but thanks for the 98 points. How long will this last? like for pirzes.

[quote name='Wario64']i noticed that the blockbuster game rental says that it can only be used once per membership. does that mean i can't use a 2nd coupon if i get enough points for another free rental coupon?[/quote]

You can only use that coupon once.

Like half the people here, the last 3 codes for 3, 5, 10 points didn't work for me. I deleted the extra spaces before I read that other people had similar problems here.

I participated during their last free code promotion for around 193 points, so maybe that's the restriction - same codes, possibly?

Points do not expire.. I've been saving mine for a year or two now.

I've got a Coke T-Shirt, Blockbuster Rentals, 20 oz Coke, etc in the past.

Most of the new points work.

If anyone is feeling generous, PM me your email address and I can send you a referral link if anyone feels like tossing some bonus points my way (new members referred who earn 50 points, give 10 points to the person who refers them)

Thanks in advance!

Try this code for the free 20oz 100084226454945 (swiped from Slickdeals)

This one worked for me after the other one gave me the out of stock message

bread's done
Back