My Coke Rewards Thread

• Please log in to reply
10187 replies to this topic

#5491 ready2play

ready2play

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Wait...there is a limit of 2 small prizes? I thought that was only in the text/twist/play game?

Anyways, who has tried getting away with maxing this rule:

Account Limit: 1 Account per person, 5 Accounts per household and 10 Accounts per physical address, but only 1 Account per individual, under all circumstances. For more information, please see the Official My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions.

#5492 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Looks like the Dominos egift certificates are on their way out in 2 days. Thinking of maybe redeeming for a few. Having a new years party and this would be nice. Only issue I have is you can only use two gift certificates per order. Anyone place multiple orders and use multiple certificates?

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#5493 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Looks like the Dominos egift certificates are on their way out in 2 days. Thinking of maybe redeeming for a few. Having a new years party and this would be nice. Only issue I have is you can only use two gift certificates per order. Anyone place multiple orders and use multiple certificates?

I've ordered online from Domino's with e-gift cards before, & isn't there space for three sets of codes on the confirmation page? Granted, I've only ordered with two at a time up to this point, but that's worked fine. Maybe break up a large order into multiple ones if necessary?

#5494 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

I've ordered online from Domino's with e-gift cards before, & isn't there space for three sets of codes on the confirmation page? Granted, I've only ordered with two at a time up to this point, but that's worked fine. Maybe break up a large order into multiple ones if necessary?

theres only a spot for 2. i was going to do multiple orders, but was just wondering if thats alright...and theres no set limit.

rm8ylt.gif

#5495 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

theres only a spot for 2. i was going to do multiple orders, but was just wondering if thats alright...and theres no set limit.

Hmm, maybe the online payment options are different for different Domino's (with e-gift card numbers & codes). In that case, I don't see what's wrong with placing multiple orders to be picked up at the same time. My Domino's just wouldn't take my e-gift card in-store.

#5496 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

I've been playing daily. I won a 1.25 liter coupon, and ::shudder:: whatever the @#$%ing Shutterfly thing they're giving out is. I'm happy with the first, ultra-annoyed with the second. I keep playing, but I darned well know that all I remain to be qualified for is the Grand or First Prize, which makes the odds of winning *long*.

I had got 2 AMC ticket and dominoes gift cards as prizes. That was about 2 weeks ago. I thought but luck ran out after that but if I can only qualify for the grand prize I may as well give up.

#5497 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

I had got 2 AMC ticket and dominoes gift cards as prizes. That was about 2 weeks ago. I thought but luck ran out after that but if I can only qualify for the grand prize I may as well give up.

I'm jealous of your prizes. I'm sort of a bit OCD with these sweeps (I still play my five free IWG entries almost daily, to pretty much no effect), so I'll keep playing it until the end.

#5498 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:48 AM

i'm gonna just keep playing till the end for a grand or first prize.
i'm glad to hear there are actual winners here on CAG c: i was worried that nobody wins anything from MCR.

#5499 Kotomine

Kotomine

私は日本人を知らない。

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Hmm, maybe the online payment options are different for different Domino's (with e-gift card numbers & codes). In that case, I don't see what's wrong with placing multiple orders to be picked up at the same time. My Domino's just wouldn't take my e-gift card in-store.

PM'd.

575x144_2-1.jpg
2011 Completed Games - 36 Games 2012 Completed Games - 29 Games 2013 Completed Games - 14... But it was more than that, I just stopped keeping track. 2014 Completed Games - ???
mfc80x15.png
I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement.

#5500 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

Your digital code is: CC4N-BBHW-TXJT-F87XTS
Your digital code is: CC4N-3236-GGUW-V87D0V

1. Click here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Codes may only be used once and expire on 1/31/2013. If you have any questions please contact Shutterfly customer support at 888-225-7159.

If you have any other questions about redemption and fulfillment, visit the My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions.

Yeah two more of these.
Forgot to post them earlier.

#5501 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

Just a reminder to all, today is the last day for using the GIFT code, so get your caps in!

rm8ylt.gif

#5502 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

Just a reminder to all, today is the last day for using the GIFT code, so get your caps in!

Haha.. I went and bought like 10 Powerades just to get them in before the deadline. I feel just a tad obsessive about this stuff.

.. at least I won an AMC pack in the instant win game with my last entry! I figured it would all be for nothing.

#5503 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

http://www.mycokerew..._5_23091_7_34_c
http://www.mycokerew..._5_23287_7_35_c
two new instant wins are up,one seems odd sense it looks like a test and has no prizes listed,the other is free seaworld tickets to go see the fishes and cute things. lol

#5504 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

$50 NIke GC is up for 1250 points. Not a bad deal.

http://www.mycokerew...e_1_15651_7_3_c

#5505 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

$50 NIke GC is up for 1250 points. Not a bad deal.

http://www.mycokerew...e_1_15651_7_3_c

Sweet! My routine has always been - Save 2000 points, get $50 Nike card, save 2000 points, get $50 Nike card, etc.

Appreciate the heads up.

#5506 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

I got my 10 12-pack coupons in the mail today. Just a heads up, these expire on 3-13-13 so don't sit on them for too long.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-House, M.D. season 7
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#5507 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

Anyone know of a good upcoming buy one get one or buy 2 get one etc sale on coke 12 packs to stack these coupons with?

#5508 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Anyone know of a good upcoming buy one get one or buy 2 get one etc sale on coke 12 packs to stack these coupons with?

I can't recall in recent memory ever seeing a buy one get one on 12 packs unless it was for the generic brand. Target occasionally has buy 3, get one (usually a specific: diet coke, sprite, sprite zero, or coke zero) along with a decent sale (like 3 for $9/$10).

#5509 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Just use the coupons on their own, they don't have to be used with another purchase.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-House, M.D. season 7
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#5510 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Just use the coupons on their own, they don't have to be used with another purchase.

They know that, they just want to maximize the coupons. Why get 1x 12 pk for free with the coupon when you can get multiples for free during a B1Gx.

#5511 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Ive seen by 2s get 1 before... and yes, looking to maximize the coupons.

#5512 summer

summer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

If you are in the Southeast, Publix sometimes runs Buy 2 Get 2 Free or Buy 3 Get 1 Free on 12 packs.

#5513 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

Yeah I know that much...im in the northeast though, we have hannaford instead of publix.

#5514 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Harris Teeter does buy 2 get 3 free all the time. This week it's Pepsi though.

Follow @Studio1ACouch on Twitter! A famous couch that tweets. Bet you never thought you'd see that!

#5515 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Harris teeter... never even heard of it.

#5516 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

wow one time i dont check this thread and i miss the one thing im saving for. the nike card...

#5517 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

B2G3? Got Damn!!

#5518 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

On coke? I need to shop there more often, too bad they pricey, almost like Whole Paycheck.

#5519 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Around here (in Central PA) they hardly do any buy x get 1 free for sodas, unless as mentioned it's for something specific (Diet/Zero, sometimes Fanta). Even then, they usually just run those specific deals in a normal (so much product) for (so much cash) where if you don't buy one of the specific items, you basically pay the difference of the sale price.

Anyway, got the 12 pack coupon from the holiday sale today. I usually just use them when 2 liters aren't on sale for $1 or 3 for $4.
Posted Image

#5520 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

B2G3? Got Damn!!

if its anything like safeway its not that great of a deal

they usually charge 6.99 for one 12 pack so its like 13.99 for 5 plus tax plus crv...

i love when csv althought rare has the 12 packs 4 for 10 bucks...