Mario Odyssey Switch Digital Code $36.50 PayPal.

Bazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
All my stuff is in mint perfect, like new condition and complete unless noted if someone wants a picture of an item I can send you some pictures, if you have any questions please email me.

Also for feedback research you can check my ebay id at rare**gamer.

Have

Haves

Mario Odyssey Digital Code for Nintendo Switch $36.50.

(OFFERS WELCOME)

Wants:

Cash

Xbox one games

PLAYSATION 4 GAMES

Trade

CYL

Gift Cards

CASH/PAYPAL/AMAZON

Last edited by a moderator:
Added
The Darkness (360) - 42.99 Shipped , Game is in Mint , Complete and in perfect condition. Like new with out the plastic.

[quote name='HighlightShow']cml for Gears, thanks.[/quote]Sorry I don't really see anything I want other then maybe the 1st halo, but that is a 10.00 game new that I'm lazy to get lol.

Added Guitar hero 3 wii I want the Xbox 360 version will do an even change for that as well. Guitar Hero 3 + Guitar - 100.00 - Shipped - Complete, In Mint Perfect Condition. Includes everything you would get as buying new Original Box, Guitar(In perfect condition all buttons work perfect), Guitar strap Stickers and of course the game in Mint condition. Used only a few times.I will be shipping ups with a tracking # which I will email to you after I've mailed out the game.
If you have any questions please email me.

Added if anyone is interested in Halo 3 CE. Halo 3 Collectors Edition (360) (Game is complete with both disc and all manuals no scratches just like new) Want 50.00 Shipped or Best Offer.

bread's done
Back