The Referral Central "LET'S JUST BRAG!" thread.

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Listen.
I didn't want to post this in the Lifestyle/Off-Topic thread since it seems like every forum has people that stay around certain boards. You know what I mean..some people only post in certain forums.

And basically everyone here in Referral Central have pretty much the same threads..and this section has REALLY increased lately! But again, it's ALL the same sites and same people LOL

BUT PLEASE READ THIS!!!
DO NOT POST ANY LINKS IN THIS THREAD! This is NOT going to be a referral swapping thread. We have PLEANTY of those! So PLEASE. If you do, I think it's only fair to be marked as spam. Just be mature, please?

ANYWAYS, speaking of not being mature..I thought it would be a neat idea to gloat & brag about some of the things we received thus far. Again, some may say this could go in the "Bragging Rights" forum, but..this isn't really based on a deal we found at a yardsale. So let's just stay on topic here :)

If it's NOT a good idea, then whatever. Just trying to bring some discussion here w/o "ZOMG SIGN UP WITH _______!!!"

:)-s Maybe this could be like "Completed Games" "Spending" and "Microtransaction" threads we have kept..but it'd be our FREE GAMING STUFF! :whistle2:s)

So far, this year I have received:
8 Wii Points Cards
8 1600 MS Points Cards
3 4000 MS Points Cards
2 12+1 Months of XBL
2 Black Wireless Controllers (for 360)
1 Xbox360 Universal Remote
^ All from Gaminglagoon

Rumble Roses Double X
^ From PrizeRebel

Earth Defense Force 2017
Guitar Hero 2 Bundle
Shadowrun
^ YourFree360games.com

$50 Visa Gift Card
^ Cashlagoon.com

$5 Amazon Gift Certificate
^ Winzy! (

OMG SIGNUP AT WWW.THISWEBSITE.COM!
Joking, but you know its gonna happen ...

I've gotten $100 from Netwinner, $75 (so far) from Gaming Lagoon in timecards, $50 from CashCrate, and nearly my first $16 in gamecards at PrizeRebel.
One question for you though. I know we can't have the same family in the same household signup for the same site (ie Bob, and Bill cannot signup for the same site, Gaming Lagoon) however .. could Bill for example signup for Gaming Lagoon while Bob signed up for Cash Lagoon? thx~

[quote name='Foladar']OMG SIGNUP AT WWW.THISWEBSITE.COM!
Joking, but you know its gonna happen ...

I've gotten $100 from Netwinner, $75 (so far) from Gaming Lagoon in timecards, $50 from CashCrate, and nearly my first $16 in gamecards at PrizeRebel.
One question for you though. I know we can't have the same family in the same household signup for the same site (ie Bob, and Bill cannot signup for the same site, Gaming Lagoon) however .. could Bill for example signup for Gaming Lagoon while Bob signed up for Cash Lagoon? thx~[/QUOTE]

I believe so!

$721.95 off cashcrate including the payment that i'm getting sent tomorow.
9600 Microsoft points off gaming lagoon
1600 Microsoft points off Prizerebel

Focused my efforts on cashcrate mainly and it really paid off. Just started branching out to other sites now.

Oh and Folador thats legal. You can sign up for multiple lagoon sites. So 2 different people signing up for 2 different lagoon sites are fine.

Guitar Hero II from yourfree360games. Working on a second game. That's all. Although, I'm trying to work on a 360Elite and PS3. Why the hell not, eh?

Atleast someone is having luck with CashCrate, after my first months check I've gone nowhere fast .. I'm struggling to just get up to $10. I had $45 pending last month, nothin. I've got $25 pending this month, and I had one offer actually go through earlier today.

Yes, using real info & cookies cleared. The real info wouldn't have made a difference apparently though since it worked for my first check, but now offers are rarely going through .. I even tried a new email.

I got a MacBook Pro

4 360 games

100 bucks in MS points.

I'm looking to trade sites or pay 15 paypal to anyone who will sign up under ps3.ordergiftsfree.com

2000 wii poitns from gaming lagoon
around 25 dollars from cash lagoon

I have 17 prize rebel points and 30 gaming lagoon points...

not much, but I am only 14!

Ive only been doing the referal networks for about a month(and that was mostly yourfree360games) but so far I have gotten:

Gears of War - About $7 - Yourfree360game
Crackdown - $7
DDR + Dance Pad - $9
1600 Point XBL Card - $0 (Xbox360achiever promotion)
3 Months of XBL - $1
Table Tennis - $4 Prize Rebel

Thats $275 worth of stuff for $28

I'm about to get a Ds lite on gaminglagoon if a few of you signed up under me and made me 5-10 points a piece :p

I'm 30 points short from a ds lite on gaminglagoon
And 80 points short on prize rebel :p

Want to be like me, signup under me. I barely paid squat hehe. So far only $10. I teach all!

$7.86 is what it's cost me so far. And I've gotten 2 games on PrizeRebel, Super Paper Mario and Wii Play. Hopefully, if that stamps.com offer goes through, I should have my Nunchuck as well, and can finally play a few games with a friend. Two player Madden is going to be sick...

But, yeah, this seems like too much of a time investment for me, and it's amazing what you guys have been able to get so far. It's obvious that you big winners are doing credit card offers as well... So I have a question...

Are you concerned at all about all the websites to whom you're giving your credit card information. I mean, I understand a name and phone number, but credit card fraud and identity theft are totally scary propositions. I've been so cautious, and I just think if I really got into this, it would be so hard to monitor, and something bad would inevitably happen.

Can you really expect all of these sites to be secure and safe? What precautions are you guys taking?

[quote name='Farny']$7.86 is what it's cost me so far. And I've gotten 2 games on PrizeRebel, Super Paper Mario and Wii Play. Hopefully, if that stamps.com offer goes through, I should have my Nunchuck as well, and can finally play a few games with a friend. Two player Madden is going to be sick...

But, yeah, this seems like too much of a time investment for me, and it's amazing what you guys have been able to get so far. It's obvious that you big winners are doing credit card offers as well... So I have a question...

Are you concerned at all about all the websites to whom you're giving your credit card information. I mean, I understand a name and phone number, but credit card fraud and identity theft are totally scary propositions. I've been so cautious, and I just think if I really got into this, it would be so hard to monitor, and something bad would inevitably happen.

Can you really expect all of these sites to be secure and safe? What precautions are you guys taking?[/QUOTE]

For me, as far as credit card fraud goes. I dont get in on ANY offer till i know other people have gotten in on it, and it's safe.

Hmmm, let's see what I remember...

- 2 x 30gb video ipods (one from freeipods.com, the other from flashipods4free.com)
- 4gb nano (freebiefreebie.com)
- black psp (freebiefreebie.com, was my first freebie) ... got my 2nd psp a month later from a contest...so I chose the white one
- 22" samsung 225bw lcd (yourfreeflatscreens.com)
- 60gb ps3 (yourps34free.com)
- wii bundle - 2 games and extra controller too - waiting for it to be shipped...since Dec 4, 06 (yournintendowii4free.com)
- Neuros MPEG4 Recorder 2 (freecomputeraddons.com)
- lots of cash (freedormaccessories, cash4points, toys4free, giftchaos, customrorderthis, gamingmonster, etc.)

Probably over $5K in stuff that I didn't pay for (I rarely trade for referrals - need to make this a "true" freebie experience ) :D

From those of you who have gotten something from prizerebel, for the info it says "Please Enter Your Name/Shipping Address/Phone #"
Do I just type say "Kenny Nguyen/address/310-527-xxxx" in one line?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']From those of you who have gotten something from prizerebel, for the info it says "Please Enter Your Name/Shipping Address/Phone #"
Do I just type say "Kenny Nguyen/address/310-527-xxxx" in one line?[/QUOTE]

You mean when you claim a prize?
You can hit the enter key to make it look more neat/appropriate

First Name Last Name
1234 Boogie Boogie Ave
City, State Zip Code
123-456-7890

My games:

crackdown
rainbow six

accessories:

2 xbox live rechargeable batteries
1 play and charge kit
1 wireless headset (360)

Others:
Funny t shirt from prizerebel: ipood
Funny t shirt from myfavefreebies: "UDS: United Desi Service...What can brown do for you?"

[quote name='lilboo']You mean when you claim a prize?
You can hit the enter key to make it look more neat/appropriate

First Name Last Name
1234 Boogie Boogie Ave
City, State Zip Code
123-456-7890[/quote] Thanks. I just got the 360 quick charge kit! It's pending.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']My games:

crackdown
rainbow six

accessories:

2 xbox live rechargeable batteries
1 play and charge kit
1 wireless headset (360)

Others:
Funny t shirt from prizerebel: ipood
Funny t shirt from myfavefreebies: "UDS: United Desi Service...What can brown do for you?"[/quote]

Can I see that desi shirt?

I have 200 dollars worth of a mix of paypal, amazon and 1600 MS points.

im 23 points away from mine spoo!! IM EVEN OFFERING PRIZES OUT OF MY HOUSE! OMG lol i need some help ive done almost all except the ebay one and the efax... do those approve nicely? And i wont trust anymore of the credit card ones since manual credit is no longer around.

bread's done
Back