XSN NHL Rivals and Links 2004 XBOX for $19.99 each NEW at VGD

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just want to lower my inventory on these so I am posting 5 of each at the site at this price... $22.99..( lowered again to $19.99

NHL Rivals
nhl_rivals_cov.jpg

Links 2004
links_2004.jpg

Enjoy.

I don't usually beg [-o< but get me Free shipping and I'm in, lol. I can't find nothing to go over $30. Thanks

Tony

Links 2004 is by FAR, by far, the best golf game ever. its really beatiful and plays like a charm. one word of advice is that you can;t change your swing settings after creating a profile.

What's the deal, man! I was just about to complete my order for Links. I entered in the freeship code for CAG and it says "coupon is expired". You need to let Cheapy D know this 'cause it's still up on the coupons page here. Without that code, I'm out. Sorry. :(

use code freetoship but its for $30 orders and so was the freeshippingcag code too

also flat rate of $3.99 is extremely reasonable

Well, no more links... I picked up the last one, at least, for now.

Possibly see some of you on the online greens, eh?

Oh well, guess I missed out. BTW Defender, your ship rate in general is very reasonable. I just didn't want that rate tacked on to just one game, beacause then the deal isn't all that sweet considering all XSN games are $29 now. And I have no problem buying used for even cheaper, and without the wait for shipping. Next time! :)

Links is hardly a bad game, It's severely underated. I enjoy it much much much more over Tiger Woods as it is most realstic. The only thing that sucks is only four people can play at once online, but do you really want more then 6 people anyways?

Rivals on the other hand is pretty bad, but give MS a few years and they should work out the kinks. The pick up mode however is unbeatable, not even ESPN Nhl Hockey can match the pick up mode. Basically you play one character while each other human player plays one as well, and the goalie is the only one controller by the cpu. It's hellah fun.

I would pick up both at $20 in a heartbeat if your into XSN and only own a XBox.

Been enjoying links for 2 weeks now and I have been suprsied at how good it actually is. Would recommend this game to any golf fan out there.

As far as defenders shipping let me say this :

Dam its fast. I placed an order Sat morning and it was waiting for me at home Tues afternoon.

I know I live in NY but still I recieved the order of DC games from him quicker than I thought I would.

Thanks Defender

[quote name='defender']Dane...where in Minnesota are you? I was raised there oh so long ago. I grew up in St. Paul near Rice Street mostly.[/quote]

I live in Plymouth myself Defender :)

I work in downtown Minneapolis also, good to see other fellow Minnesotans on the board :)

I was tempted to buy Links but the other day I got into a furious round of Outlaw Golf with my friend. That game is pretty damn good. Plus I got it for a cheap bottle of vodka. Don't ask. :?

Defender, if you were able to mark Amped 2, Top Spin or Metal Arms down for $19.99 I'd hit that up so quick..

[quote name='magilacudy']I was tempted to buy Links but the other day I got into a furious round of Outlaw Golf with my friend. That game is pretty damn good. Plus I got it for a cheap bottle of vodka. Don't ask. :?

Defender, if you were able to mark Amped 2, Top Spin or Metal Arms down for $19.99 I'd hit that up so quick..[/quote]

I agree, get me Amped 2 & Top Spin for $40-45 total plus shipping and I am sooooo down :D

I live in Duluth, MN myself. Go to school across the bridge at UWSuperior though.

Maybe I'll look through your site here, I've been wanting Amped 2 and Links for a while.

bread's done
Back