XBox 360 Elite Contest

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/contests/halo3/

Extra TV is giving away (10) XBox 360 Elites in a new contest with what appears to be an undetermined ending date. In addition, each console will come with a code to join the Halo 3 Beta (without purchasing Crackdown).

One entry per household, open to US residents 18 and older. Remember to verfiy your email address in the email they send you.

I don't know how long the contest will go on for, but post in this thread if you hear something or take the win.

Good Luck.

~HotShotX

Thanks, HotShotX. Entered.

It does seem strange that there's not any end date listed in the rules. After I entered, it asked if I had ever entered an Extratv.com Deal of the Day contest before. Is it possible this is a one day contest? The Halo 3 beta code isn't going to matter for much longer, so you'd think the contest would have to end pretty quickly. Who knows?

Either way, thanks again.

I didn't have any problems registering. Personally, I don't care about the Halo 3 Beta at all, but I'll always take a shot at a free system.

I was reading and it says something about the halo 3 beta on September 25th. That's the date that the actual game drops so maybe it is shipping with a retail version of Halo 3. Did anyone else see that?

OK I got in. And I too saw the date of Sept. 29th for the Halo 3 beta. They must be reffering to the games release and not the date. I guess the marketers just didn't research the contest very well.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']OK I got in. And I too saw the date of Sept. 29th for the Halo 3 beta. They must be reffering to the games release and not the date. I guess the marketers just didn't research the contest very well.[/quote]

Perhaps not...they still have 360s though :)

~HotShotX

The September 25th date mentioned on the contest is stating thats when Halo 3 is released and the code they are giving away is for the beta version of the game and not for the final version.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']They never emailed me back. Did anyone actually get an email?[/quote]

I did, check your junk mail filter.

~HotShotX

Thanks OP. I signed up and verified email. Hope I win.. I really don't care for the H3, but anything would be nice. Hey.. Free is Free. =)

Is this from the Extra TV show about celebrities and their happenings? I'm thinking yes because I just got e-mailed a link to watch Paris Hilton's last 48 hours before jail. LOL. I remember when I used to watch this show before I went to bed. Anyways bump for anyone who may have missed the contest.

Seems like a phony contest aimed at getting spam info. With no end date in the official rules, they never have to actually hold a drawing.

That said, I'm a sucker for possible free stuff so still signed up - made sure to use a throwaway email address though.

bread's done
Back