Amazon: Pre-Order Ghost Squad(Wii) $39.95(Free Shipping)

Ugh $50.

Sick of the greed publishers have.. Wii games should be selling for $30 on average by now. Cheap media, cheap development costs, and you know they're not breaking the bank on advertising this one..

This game will be great as a shooter because you won't need to turn 360 degrees around. It is an arcade game. Well, hmm. In the arcades, I play this for a dollar a pop. Not only that, But I also get a freaken gun to play with. So, if you think that you will be playing this and dying more than 40 times, it is a deal

ya, does it come with gun or do you have to just use wiimote or buy a gun separate? and if i preorder it now and want to cancel it later, do the funds come out immediately or does it wait til the game actually ships to withdraw funds from your account?

[quote name='Yag']ya, does it come with gun or do you have to just use wiimote or buy a gun separate? and if i preorder it now and want to cancel it later, do the funds come out immediately or does it wait til the game actually ships to withdraw funds from your account?[/quote]
Wii mote.

bread's done
Back