My unabashed praise for all things Wombat!

TheSmisker

CAGiversary!
I am a long time listener and I felt compelled to write some kind of comment about your show in general and Wombat in particular!

I am Swedish and I listen to the CAG-show every week because I love hearing two 30+ nerds discuss computergames and life with that kind of dry humor that seem to be more appreciated in Europe, as opposed to the direct and less subtle american way.

Wombat, you are a king amongst men in this field. Never let go! Your persona compliments a Cheapy that I really like listening to, but it is your comments that I come back for, week after week.

Don't listen to people that critizise you. They are the reason Monty Python for instance never got bigger than they did in US of A and why Adam Sandler/Will Ferell top movie charts (although, I enjoy the movies they do).

Keep the show rolling guys, my best to your wifes that support your lifestyle!

Charlie

[quote name='Chacrana']Tragedy befalls the world.[/quote]

Do you not like deh wombat?

I am gonna get a Wombat shirt from the cag store!

Yea, and it probably is Wombat praising himself

[quote name='neocisco']Maybe I'm just being skeptical but the OP seems like a fake account.[/quote]

Just checked in because I have a dull moment at work and boy, you are one sceptical crowd out there. 1 guy writes in on a positive note and immediately a poster jumps on with a statement like that above.

How to prove I am Swedish, i.e. non-wombat?

I don't know, make a suggestion! Not that it really matters, I just hoped Wombat would read it and can take that to heart.

For the rest of you scepticals - enjoy your narrow minds.

Charlie

[quote name='TheSmisker']Just checked in because I have a dull moment at work and boy, you are one sceptical crowd out there. 1 guy writes in on a positive note and immediately a poster jumps on with a statement like that above.

How to prove I am Swedish, i.e. non-wombat?

I don't know, make a suggestion! Not that it really matters, I just hoped Wombat would read it and can take that to heart.

For the rest of you scepticals - enjoy your narrow minds.

Charlie[/quote]

OK, you're new to the site, so I understand if you don't realize that a lot of the skepticism around here is also flavored with a dash of humor. Before you got here Wombat started his own "liberation army" so if you knew his history you would understand why some people might think he would pull something like this. As for you calling me skeptical, too late. I already did that and in the post you quoted, no less. Save the "narrow minds" comment until you actually have some experience around these people, Chuck.

[quote name='neocisco']OK, you're new to the site, so I understand if you don't realize that a lot of the skepticism around here is also flavored with a dash of humor. Before you got here Wombat started his own "liberation army" so if you knew his history you would understand why some people might think he would pull something like this. As for you calling me skeptical, too late. I already did that and in the post you quoted, no less. Save the "narrow minds" comment until you actually have some experience around these people, Chuck.[/QUOTE]

for the record, not only did I not start this thread, but I do thank the OP, I did not start the Wombat Liberation Army either, please do a search before you besmirch (rhymed for your convenience).

[quote name='Wombat']for the record, not only did I not start this thread, but I do thank the OP, I did not start the Wombat Liberation Army either, please do a search before you besmirch (rhymed for your convenience).[/quote]

My mistake, I stand corrected (but you sure didn't stop it).;)

"Do you think that it is air that you are breathing? Hmm!
Come on, stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

Know this mr. Anderson, I wrote my reply with a smile and read it all with a smile. Forums are all good fun you know and I kinda knew that I would get that kind of response on my reply.

Well, I got the Womboh' to the thread, which was the whole point with it, so mission accomplished :D

I didn't take anything personal and I hope that no-one else did either.

As for meatballz:

http://www.tasteline.com/document/files/hus_kottbullar_stor.jpg

[quote name='neocisco']My mistake, I stand corrected (but you sure didn't stop it).;)[/quote]

bread's done
Back