• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:22 AM

1701 A.d.

#2042 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:33 AM

I just picked up Lord of the Rings: BFME2 for $7.48 at the recently opened Super Target in Rowlett, Texas off of 66.

They had about 15-20 copies for $14.98 a week ago, and now I picked up the last one to sell to one of my friends (for just cost) so he can join the rest of our group.

There was also a lot of Tony Hawk Proving Ground for $29.98, so hopefully I can snag one of those when the price comes down.

LOTR for 360?
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2043 jesta2817

jesta2817

Pocky = Orgasmically good

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:44 AM

Which Glendale, AZ one? 35th Ave and the 101? I'm gonna try a couple in Phoenix and Scottsdale and see what they have. Glad to hear there's a fellow AZ CAGer out there :)

I was at the one at 43rd ave and Peoria. I might hit up the one on Northern tomorrow.

#2044 SleepyBum

SleepyBum

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:26 AM

I also saw Ghost Squad on the clearance area at Target, but rings up as "Item not found" like others say. Asked the employe, but also wouldn't sell it.

Did find:
Posted Image Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime $7.48

Also saw but did not buy:
Posted Image Genji: Days of the Blade $29.99

Also saw like 30+ copies of Final Fantasy XII at one Target. Wow! They must of made way too many.

#2045 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:39 AM

I just picked up Lord of the Rings: BFME2 for $7.48 at the recently opened Super Target in Rowlett, Texas off of 66.

They had about 15-20 copies for $14.98 a week ago, and now I picked up the last one to sell to one of my friends (for just cost) so he can join the rest of our group.

There was also a lot of Tony Hawk Proving Ground for $29.98, so hopefully I can snag one of those when the price comes down.

CRAP!

I'm staying in Rowlett until Sunday. So bummed I missed that. If he bails, consider me interested. :)

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#2046 hothitter

hothitter

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:45 AM

Ghost Squad Wii was UPC NOT FOUND in their system - scored it for 50% off w/o manager approval. $14.50 because she put the original price as $29.00.

Thanks

#2047 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:53 AM

As expected, no Ghost Squad at my store, THPG has still not gone down, no more Meet The Robinsons and Ratatouille on x360, and i'm depressed because of it.

I'm never going to find Ratatouille on the 360 for cheap!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2048 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:56 AM

I checked out another Target, but to no avail. I'm really surprised no one else is spotting the Ghost Squads with generic UPC stickers like I did at the one store.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#2049 atatpilot3

atatpilot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:59 AM

I went to the Target in Lemon Grove this evening with my sister and her boyfriend. He tried to pick up a copy of Ghost Squad. It rang up out of system (of course) and they absolutely refused to sell it to him. They followed this up by taking down every other copy they had on the shelves.

#2050 fshaia

fshaia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:24 AM

If Ghost Squad is on the end cap, take it up to guest services, you might have better luck, it wouldn't ring up at first, but she put it in the scanner gun a couple times, and it rang up for $12.46 This was in Whittier
CA.

#2051 sj41

sj41

That's Bitchin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:29 AM

Yeah jdawg, it's the 360 version.

CRAP!

I'm staying in Rowlett until Sunday. So bummed I missed that. If he bails, consider me interested. :)

I'll let you know. He's leaving for a cruise tomorrow, so I'll send him a text or give him a call soon. Another one of our friends also said that he wants it, but he might not like the game (he doesn't really know what it's about), so I'll check with him.

#2052 pipdipchip

pipdipchip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:33 AM

I picked up Madden 07 for $7 for 360. Not a bad deal.

#2053 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:45 AM

Yeah jdawg, it's the 360 version.

I'll let you know. He's leaving for a cruise tomorrow, so I'll send him a text or give him a call soon. Another one of our friends also said that he wants it, but he might not like the game (he doesn't really know what it's about), so I'll check with him.

Awesome. No worries - if I'd have known, I'd have checked out that Target. I've seen several Super Targets since I've been here, but I've only been to one (I believe it was over near Firewheel). At least it's a sign that LOTR might be clearanced back home in CA. If they bail, sign me up and give me a price.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#2054 The_Continental

The_Continental

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:46 AM

Grabbed Ghost Squad at the Dallas Target at Haskell and I-75 for 9.98. The employee had to enter the price manually.

Friggin' sweet price. Thanks to whoever found this initially.
The sun is set. The stars shine in the sky. The night air is tinged with anticipation. And it is time to meet The Continental.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2055 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:03 AM

i found tony hawk downhill jam(wii) for 9.98, is that a decent price for it? and is the game any good?

#2056 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

Anti -Flipper !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:08 PM

Well this list of clearance games has officially been spread around Gamefaqs.com.

They have them split into systems on each of the boards.

:roll:

#2057 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:44 PM

Damn, my Target has nothing.

Stupid Holidays.

#2058 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 04:00 PM

Well this list of clearance games has officially been spread around Gamefaqs.com.

Take some satisfaction in knowing they're a bit late to this party. :)

I can see some of those remaining $29.50 Tony Hawk Proving Ground LEs selling to the gamefaqs kids and their Christmas gift cards, though.

#2059 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

Anti -Flipper !

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:42 PM

Take some satisfaction in knowing they're a bit late to this party. :)

I can see some of those remaining $29.50 Tony Hawk Proving Ground LEs selling to the gamefaqs kids and their Christmas gift cards, though.

My issue with the two people which may be the same person posting this stuff is that any future deals may become that much harder to find with other people finding out about the deals...

CAG,SD,FW are all starting to become less sacred lol....

Officially the last posted deal I was able to get on was the DMC 3 for $9.98 at TRU but my city has always been picked pretty dry on deals....

#2060 captaincold

captaincold

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:56 AM

Puyallup WA target had nothing.

#2061 Escobar4Life

Escobar4Life

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:53 AM

crap they (mountain view, ca) had nothing! i really wanted ff iii, ff vi, n3, and metal slug anthology. :(

#2062 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:13 AM

Picked up last copy of WWE Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2007 XBOX 360 $7.48
Stranglehold (PC) $12.48

Returned Stranglehold copy I had purchased earlier at $24.96

#2063 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:10 AM

Are you serious? They better have given credit to CAG.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#2064 Grayfox43

Grayfox43

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:48 AM

I scored a copy of Ghost Squad for $12.46 at the store in Mesquite, TX w00t!

#2065 io

io

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:53 AM

As expected, no Ghost Squad at my store, THPG has still not gone down, no more Meet The Robinsons and Ratatouille on x360, and i'm depressed because of it.

I'm never going to find Ratatouille on the 360 for cheap!

Scorch - just rent it. I rented it for the kids and played through it myself. You can beat the game and get 1000 achievement points in about 5-8 hours tops. That is if you can stand playing through the glitches at the end :bomb:. (There's one race level where you may keep running under the carpet texture and getting stuck and then having to reset and start the whole race over again - I had to do it about 7 or 8 times before I got past that).

As for Target, I was there the other day and the clearance stuff was wiped clean. I can't believe anyone finds anything this time of year. There are too many people (kids with gift cards, etc) buying the clearance games at not-quite-CAG prices, so they never last until they are CAG-worthy.

#2066 rcaido

rcaido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:51 AM

I saw a couple of games i want but they put them in those 2-pack...Is it legal to break seprate them kinda like just buying one can of soda from a 6-pack? Had Baten Origins...Did not want X-men

#2067 Baron O Hell

Baron O Hell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:01 PM

This thread is probably useless now. I'm going out to do some serious rounds to look for a tv and other stuff so I'll check this out while I'm out anyway.

#2068 Segasonic01

Segasonic01

Sonic Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:07 PM

saw a bunch of VT3s (360) today & grabbed one for $12.48

#2069 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2007 - 03:52 PM

Three Targets in the Atlanta area have a 37" Flat Panel LCD HDTV on clearance. Starting price 1,000, current price 800 at 20% off. 99% sure that it was a Sylvania.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#2070 raiden68

raiden68

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:33 PM

My Target had nothing either in games. But I did find 2 packs of 24 AA energizer batteries for $1.24 each reg marked $11.99