IWTM: 360 Premium winner announced! Argyle FTW!

marten

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Yar, that's right. It's giveaway time!

So, I've been around for almost two years now. I even remember how I came across this site (it was the whole fiasco with gamestop and the 20 dollar rebate on a 10 dollar Syphon Filter game), and I've had many laughs since. Now, it is time to share.

The rules are simple, and the prize is self explanatory. I'll draw someone randomly, and that random person WILL be shipped a brand spankin' new 360 premium, courtesy of myself.

The rules are as follows:

1. You must have registered here before June 2007. (Sorry to all those new new accounts.)

2. Duplicate entries from the same IP address will be excluded. (I'll probably have to suck up to Shrike for this one, but hopefully it'll be enforcable.)

3. All you have to do to enter is to post a relevant picture in this thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114338

4. To help you out with said creation, here is a picture of the original "music": http://www.iwanttomusic.com/pics/juststereo.jpg

5. The photochopped picture MUST have the original "music" in it somewhere in order to qualify as an entry, and any awsum phrases you can think of. (Might I suggest I WANT TO MUSIC?)

6. Once you post your picture, go ahead and post in this thread that you have entered.

That's it. Winner will be chosen at random (this ain't a talent contest...this is just all about MUSIC), and hopefully verified within 24 hours. Shipping is on me, and receipt will even have your name on it in the box. (amazing, huh?)

Contest starts from when you notice this post, and ends Monday at 6pm PST.

Good luck to all cheapassgamers...happy music'ing ;):applause:

Oh, well played, marten. I was wondering what you had in store for the IWTM revival... now I know.

...rich bastard.

ok my entry

parishiltonthatshotshirst3.jpg

[quote name='marten']Poor Paris. Needs to go into the IWTM thread, though.[/QUOTE]

wha? I thought we where supposed to post them in this thread? Whateva.

[quote name='mr ryles']wha? I thought we where supposed to post them in this thread? Whateva.[/quote]

#3, sir. Quite alright, though.

I think the caption would have been funnier if you had included the word "again" after "I'm going to jail." :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister']can you guess i want a 360? Enter'd[/quote]

Thank you, Pooky...my vision is now blurry thanks to that.

I'm not sure who to feel worse for...him or the tattoo artist who did that.

Entered

Is intellectual property ok?

Because like another CAG'er, I also used Optimus Prime from the new TF movie.

And I subtley gave my opinion of his paintjob -.-

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Entered

Is intellectual property ok?

Because like another CAG'er, I also used Optimus Prime from the new TF movie.

And I subtley gave my opinion of his paintjob -.-[/quote]

Quite alright...it's original, and it has the music.

That's all that is required :D

bread's done
Back