A movie thread?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:36 PM

Was just thinking that there should be a thread just for movies/dvds discussion instead of throwing everything in off-topic.
Since the DVD deals got its own i think there should be a thread to discuss the movies we've watched.

#2 modium

modium

No! Not the Crackslam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:42 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=53101

Come join the crew! But, I know what you mean. It may be a good idea to have a whole section of the forum devoted to film/DVD. So, yeah, if there's a tally, I'm for it.

#3 crickett003

crickett003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:43 PM

I agree :)
Posted Image

#4 Timmt

Timmt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

I agree! I just started up a two-month free trial at Blockbuster, and want to fill up my queue with good movies. A discussion forum would help.
Posted Image
Phantasy Star Online EP I&II
Hunter's Guild FAQ

#5 zionoverfire

zionoverfire

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:58 PM

Sounds like a good idea to me, it would allow for more movie reviews and discussions without clogging up the OT.

#6 RAMSTORIA

RAMSTORIA

fate is inexorable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:10 PM

it sounds good, but the other threads will still be made, and they are good for movies a lot of people seem to enjoy, like star wars

Posted Image

#7 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:44 PM

If you want it bad enough just keep PM CheapyD and Defender about it and they probably will create it if enough people mess with them.

#8 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:11 AM

A movie discussion/review thread will help unclog lots of the OT and movie lovers (like me) will have a to dwell.