A suggestion to the CAGCast

linkpwns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.

It's been brought up before, but they dropped it pretty quickly. It seems to be like the hypewagon in that you've got to remind them to do it or they'll forget.

[quote name='linkpwns']I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.[/quote]

I already suggested that on the CAG bag, good to know others are on the same track thou

bread's done
Back