A suggestion to the CAGCast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2007 - 12:16 AM

I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.
Posted Image

#2 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2007 - 11:07 PM

It's been brought up before, but they dropped it pretty quickly. It seems to be like the hypewagon in that you've got to remind them to do it or they'll forget.

#3 ultrarobotninja

ultrarobotninja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:12 AM

I listened to the 1up yours podcast for the second time this week. I realized that they had a great idea. They bring up a couple of great forum threads every week and talk about them during the cast. The CAG Cast should do something like this too. There are quite a couple of great threads that come about every week, and they should be mentioned on the CAGCast (Example, Chacrana's Trade Scam Thread)

Just a suggestion.

I already suggested that on the CAG bag, good to know others are on the same track thou