Can you please get the FUNNIEST MAN in gaming review......

Do you have any idea how busy this guy is? I would love to see him on the CAGcast as well but man this dude is pressed for time. Would be nice tho...CheapyD??

[quote name='E*Master']Do you have any idea how busy this guy is? I would love to see him on the CAGcast as well but man this dude is pressed for time. Would be nice tho...CheapyD??[/QUOTE]

How busy is he? I've only seem him on a gametrailers.com interview....

[quote name='steverl22']How busy is he? I've only seem him on a gametrailers.com interview....[/quote]
That's all the dude talks about on MySpace (when he posts). Plus the AVGN schtick is not exactly paying his bills either the dude does work too. I'm not saying it's impossible but I would not keep my hope up for it.

I LOVE the AVGN!

My wife and I watch him on our TV (streamed through 360).
The Spiderman segment w/song was ridiculously funny.

BTW, did you know he is one of the most subscribed to people on YouTube? #13 with with 39,364 subscribers!

This dude is really something funny. cheapy have you had a chance to listen to GFW radio? There's this guy named sean elliot and he can do some of the funniest voices around, check out the last 3 intros of there podcast. He did this thing about going into gamestop/ebgames it had to be the best/funniest thing said on a podcast ever.

[quote name='CheapyD']I LOVE the AVGN!

My wife and I watch him on our TV (streamed through 360).
The Spiderman segment w/song was ridiculously funny.

BTW, did you know he is one of the most subscribed to people on YouTube? #13 with with 39,364 subscribers![/quote]
Alright, then you get it done Cheapy.

It's time you did something for the CAGcast, this ain't no free ride buddy.

bread's done
Back