legit question about gaminglagoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffanne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was wondering if I have to use the same email on the offers I complete that I have on my gaminglagoon profile? Or can I use a different email when completing the offers other than the one I have on file with gaminglagoon and still get credit?

[quote name='Tiffanne']I was wondering if I have to use the same email on the offers I complete that I have on my gaminglagoon profile? Or can I use a different email when completing the offers other than the one I have on file with gaminglagoon and still get credit?[/quote]I don't know what spoo meant about always use the same email, but I can honestly say that you don't, I have a gaminglagoon account myself and I use a yahoo account for the gaminglagoon site (they had some problems with yahoo accounts, but it works with mine), and I use an AOL email as my junk mail account, the account I use when signing up for offers, and I have had a lot approve, and I got my first prize, so...

I would perfer using 2 different mail accounts, one for your gaminglagoon account, and one for the offers, the reason why is, if you get an email from gaminglagoon that is important, it might be buried in the spam you got from doing offers, on some accounts, like yahoo, you ca set folders and set a filter to set your email for you, but it's not as great as having two accounts for each

When you sign up, would you mind using my referral code please?

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=27540

have a nice time on gaminglagoon:D

Another tip... You can add a period in your email: [email protected] for [email protected], and it will allow you to approve some offers you couldn't before.

Of course, you never know which will go through when you use GamingLagoon. I mean, it's a good site, but I've had way more offers disapproved than I've had approved.

With PrizeRebel, you know exactly when you do it correctly, because it approves instantly. I've run into very few problems there, and have already confirmed 2 $50 Wii games as prizes.

If you're interested:

No pressure, GamingLagoon is still a good site, but it is unbelievably frustrating and tedious.

[quote name='gamechaser001']I don't know what spoo meant about always use the same email, but I can honestly say that you don't, I have a gaminglagoon account myself and I use a yahoo account for the gaminglagoon site (they had some problems with yahoo accounts, but it works with mine), and I use an AOL email as my junk mail account, the account I use when signing up for offers, and I have had a lot approve, and I got my first prize, so...

I would perfer using 2 different mail accounts, one for your gaminglagoon account, and one for the offers, the reason why is, if you get an email from gaminglagoon that is important, it might be buried in the spam you got from doing offers, on some accounts, like yahoo, you ca set folders and set a filter to set your email for you, but it's not as great as having two accounts for each

When you sign up, would you mind using my referral code please?

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=27540

have a nice time on gaminglagoon:D[/QUOTE]

Some offers supposedly check for email matches with gaminglagoon, if you have your gaminglagoon matched with your primary email you can always change the email in your profile to a new "spam" email account.

You are right about yahoo being screwy with lagoon emails, some times I will get gaming lagoon emails in my inbox a week or later after I was supposed to get them.

Thanks guys, I'm members already at both sites but appreciate your responses. I might just do prizerebel instead of gaming lagoon cause I'm tired of always having my offers disapproved.

I use one junk account and access it through outlook. Everything from that account immediately goes to a spam folder, while anything directly from gaming lagoon gets copied to a different folder and flagged as important.

If you use outlook, you can set this in Tools > Message Rules > Mail

[quote name='Tiffanne']Thanks guys, I'm members already at both sites but appreciate your responses. I might just do prizerebel instead of gaming lagoon cause I'm tired of always having my offers disapproved.[/quote] Yea, prizerebel was a lot easier for me because it tells you if it gets through or not right away. Gaming lagoon didn't approve a lot of mine so it got frustrating after my first few offers.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Yea, prizerebel was a lot easier for me because it tells you if it gets through or not right away. Gaming lagoon didn't approve a lot of mine so it got frustrating after my first few offers.[/quote]

Try as I might, there are still a few freebies on prizerebel that just won't go through.

[quote name='sp00ge']Try as I might, there are still a few freebies on prizerebel that just won't go through.[/quote] Try deleting your cache and cookies for the offer site. It worked for me after I did that.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Try deleting your cache and cookies for the offer site. It worked for me after I did that.[/quote]

yep, I still can't get any of the following to approve:
SnapDollars
FusionCash
BMW 530i Sweepstakes
Win a $1500 Gas Card!

[quote name='sp00ge']yep, I still can't get any of the following to approve:
SnapDollars
FusionCash
BMW 530i Sweepstakes
Win a $1500 Gas Card![/quote]
Try doing what I said above and use different info. Different name and email. Just make them up unless one of those requires you to click a link from your email.

SnapDollars
FusionCash
BMW 530i Sweepstakes
Win a $1500 Gas Card![/QUOTE]
Those don't work for me either

SnapDollars
FusionCash
BMW 530i Sweepstakes
Win a $1500 Gas Card![/QUOTE]
I've got Fusion done, but Spongebob Stickers, Classmates, and Win a Lexus RX won't go through. Few others too, Prize-O-Matic, BondRewards, uh Free PC Magazine...i think two more too .. tried anything to get 'em to go, nada.

I finally got Classmates and Prize-O-Matic done .. I got my conf for BondRewards, but still didn't go through.

edit: Win a Lexus is redirecting to free gum or something now, weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back