Pirzerebel account disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBookerMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
edit:Wish i could fix the title!

Why? Does anyone have en email addy i can email them about? For no reason my account was disabled. And i ordered a game. whats going on?

Is it cause i signed up twice with the same email? It's cause the first time i signed up with a yahoo account and never got the confirmation email, so i signed up with a gmail account and than swicthed the email address. Well anyways i logged off and when i tried to log in again it said that i needed to confirm the yahoo one(the one i wasn't getting the confirmation emails for)

So i had to re-sign up with the same gmail accout only this time i stuck with it.

And plus, on the other one i only had 1.4 points. On this one ive gotten around 45 so far.

This is so aggrivating

And it's [email protected] btw

I hope you get your account fixed, but can you post here and tell us when it has been fixed? It would help me out because I want to use my points on something.

[quote name='PrarieD0G'][email protected]

I already emailed them about this. They're probably getting flooded with similar complaints/questions.[/quote]

Send me a PM but you would only be banned if you have multiple accounts.

[quote name='prsupport']You account probably got banned because you have two accounts. You should not be doing offers on two accounts.[/QUOTE]

But it was a problem with YOUR site. I only made two accounts because i couldn't get a confirmation email with yahoo. I think that is definately acceptable, considering i got at MOST 1 point with the old account.

For the record this is not a problem with our site. You probably forgot to check the spam/bulk folder.

Regardless I'm reactivating your account. Any further questions can be sent through our support ticket system.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']But it was a problem with YOUR site. I only made two accounts because i couldn't get a confirmation email with yahoo. I think that is definately acceptable, considering i got at MOST 1 point with the old account.[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily a problem with them. Yahoo! servers could automatically reject mail it might classify as spam. Hotmail does the same thing, that's why I always use gmail for whatever.

Good luck in getting it unbanned.

[quote name='prsupport']For the record this is not a problem with our site. You probably forgot to check the spam/bulk folder.

Regardless I'm reactivating your account. Any further questions can be sent through our support ticket system.[/QUOTE]

Beleive me i did not forget to check my spam/bulk folder. It's simply not there.

Maybe Prizerebel got sick of giving people free stuff and got rid of the less likeable users

seriously, good luck you two{

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back