Photo
- - - - -

For no reason my account just got disbaled on prizerebel.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 SoNiC1023

SoNiC1023

About treefiddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:16 AM

My account just got disabled right after I ordered my 1600 point card but the wierd thing is is that ive only had one account and never abused anything! Does anybody know how I can contact somone and work this out?
Posted Image

#2 Tiffanne

Tiffanne

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:03 AM

Aww man that sucks. I heard there isn't much you can do to change the minds of the people who run the sites once you're on hold. Did you sign into the site from a different computer? That could do it and then you MIGHT get your account back. Try to talk to them and see.

Posted Image

#3 kensterdotnet

kensterdotnet

Fanboy of me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:27 AM

Crap, I was just about to order something too. I'll wait until this gets resolved.
Posted Image
Please sign up under me! I will love you forever.
Prizes Claimed:
Spoiler

I was walking to my 360, when I tripped on the carpet, and my Rock Band disc flew out of my hand and shattered on the floor.

#4 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:28 AM

Same here man.

Gosh, I hope this is a bug or something.

#5 JustBlaze

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:35 AM

Probably is a bug.. They're offer list is f-u-c-k-'-d up right now..
Posted Image
JustBlaze the K!NG of Referrals/Freebiesites.
Working On:
RocketBills $25/Ref <-- Now Paying!

Received:
OfferCentric {$5655} Trainscendent Innovations, Inc. {$4935} 123StuffForFree {$4500}GiftXtent {$1800} 2DollarDeal {$1200} + A Hell Alot More ;)
FOR SALE: Apple iPhone 8GB UNLOCKED & JAILBROKEN 1.1.2/1.1.3 YOUR CHOICE! ANY GSM BID NOW

#6 SoNiC1023

SoNiC1023

About treefiddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:45 AM

The only other place I logged onto the site was on my wii and I already contacted a person via this site. Hopefully it gets fixed
Posted Image

#7 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:30 AM

Hopefully we all haven't just got banned.

#8 prsupport

prsupport

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:30 AM

Your account was banned because you DO have a 2nd account on the site but since you did not use the 2nd account we will unban your account.

#9 prsupport

prsupport

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:32 AM

If anyone got banned, its because they violated the terms of service. You know who you are.

#10 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:39 AM

Your account was banned because you DO have a 2nd account on the site but since you did not use the 2nd account we will unban your account.

Thank you so much! Sorry for the confusion.

PrizeRebel is the best :D .

#11 SoNiC1023

SoNiC1023

About treefiddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:04 AM

Hey good news guys my account got unbanned, but my points were reset and im still waiting for my prize to get off pending:drool:
Posted Image

#12 TheBookerMan

TheBookerMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:04 AM

I hope i get unbanned soon!
Free Loot I've Received:

XBLA 1600 Point Card - 5/24 - $20
Gears Of War - 5/30 - $60
Crackdown - 6/13 - $60
Table Tennis - 6/18 - $20
XBL 3 Month - $20
DDR Universe w/ Pad - 6/19 - $70
Gh 2 W/ Guitar (x2)- 6/28 - $180
GH 2 w/ Guitar - 7/7 - $90
GH 2 W/Guitar - 8/8 - $90
GH 2 W/Guitar - 10/1 - $90
Halo 3 LE - $70
Total: $770

#13 TheBookerMan

TheBookerMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:05 AM

Hey good news guys my account got unbanned, but my points were reset and im still waiting for my prize to get off pending:drool:

WTF! Yours points were reset?
Free Loot I've Received:

XBLA 1600 Point Card - 5/24 - $20
Gears Of War - 5/30 - $60
Crackdown - 6/13 - $60
Table Tennis - 6/18 - $20
XBL 3 Month - $20
DDR Universe w/ Pad - 6/19 - $70
Gh 2 W/ Guitar (x2)- 6/28 - $180
GH 2 w/ Guitar - 7/7 - $90
GH 2 W/Guitar - 8/8 - $90
GH 2 W/Guitar - 10/1 - $90
Halo 3 LE - $70
Total: $770

#14 SoNiC1023

SoNiC1023

About treefiddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:24 AM

Yea but its all good my points card is still pending and im happy I got my account back. =p
Posted Image

#15 Lilshortydj

Lilshortydj

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:22 PM

Well I just joined here so I can't make a new thread so i got to use this one since it is closet to my topic. I had a prizerebel account and my brother seen me with it, I told him he HAS to use it to go on but he ignored me and when I went to sign on it said my account was banned for violation, and his didn't work either, then he went on this computer and made one and it worked, Then he sent a support ticket to say to unban my account (stupid) and ban his so we can only use mine but his account got banned and mine is banned and the computer mine was created on doesn't work no more, So I am stuck, he is stupid what can I do?

#16 xBrandonx

xBrandonx

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:37 PM

Beat your brother up.... :P j/k

#17 smokeyoshi

smokeyoshi

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:20 AM

Uch i custom ordered a hat like last monday and they said it will take 7-10 days and still hasnt come yet, i am getting impatient!!! =[

#18 smokeyoshi

smokeyoshi

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:21 AM

Well I just joined here so I can't make a new thread so i got to use this one since it is closet to my topic. I had a prizerebel account and my brother seen me with it, I told him he HAS to use it to go on but he ignored me and when I went to sign on it said my account was banned for violation, and his didn't work either, then he went on this computer and made one and it worked, Then he sent a support ticket to say to unban my account (stupid) and ban his so we can only use mine but his account got banned and mine is banned and the computer mine was created on doesn't work no more, So I am stuck, he is stupid what can I do?

Lmao that sucks :lol: you should assasinate him, or am i being too rash =]

#19 Lilshortydj

Lilshortydj

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:42 AM

Yeah I dunno I had just ordered some memberships for stuff too, never got to get them. I'm mad lol

#20 Lilshortydj

Lilshortydj

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:13 PM

so really what can I do, will I ever be able to get my account back

#21 framed510

framed510

Posted 13 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

my account got suspended for no reason i just logged in and it suddently said i violated the terms and i didnt do anything =[

#22 germbacterial

germbacterial

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:12 PM

Yo Prizerebel support How come my account got banned i know i did violate the RUles in the PAST and i got banned before but then u guys gave me my account back and ive been clean since then and ive worked hard for my points so why did i get banned???

#23 ThatAwesome1

ThatAwesome1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

Thanks for the bump... And you probably used some program that is not allowed by PR like GreaseMonkey, or you told people that your link was a "hacked link" that lets you get more points.

#24 Soulslayerzx

Soulslayerzx

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:35 AM

Wow, I just got banned for saying that it's a bad idea to put your real info if your a little kid. And they retardedly assumed that I put fake info for saying that.... Wow, if other people got there account back. I think I deserve a second chance. I'll read the terms/violations again to see if I missed anything because it does NOT mention anything about not receiving a custom prize even if I am banned. I'm probably the only one recently who custom ordered the "Orange Box" and got banned for saying the above on the forums. I know I made multi accounts 2-3 hours ago, but that was because I didn't know how to contact Prizerebel without having an account. Anyways, here goes my story:

My younger brother wanted prizerebel around 3 months ago, he really wanted it for a christmas gift I think. We don't like using our parents money for stuff/hobbies. I decided to do surveys on prizerebel in the mean time and surprise him. Yesterday I got banned. He made an account on prizerebel on the computer I was using, since I told him about it and he got 10 points. 2-3 hours later, he got banned.Right when I got a point above the price for the orange box (30 US Dollars). From then on, the time I spent was ruined, same for my brother's gift...

#25 Soulslayerzx

Soulslayerzx

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:04 AM

Any prizrebel mods post????