For no reason my account just got disbaled on prizerebel.

SoNiC1023

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (98%)
My account just got disabled right after I ordered my 1600 point card but the wierd thing is is that ive only had one account and never abused anything! Does anybody know how I can contact somone and work this out?

Aww man that sucks. I heard there isn't much you can do to change the minds of the people who run the sites once you're on hold. Did you sign into the site from a different computer? That could do it and then you MIGHT get your account back. Try to talk to them and see.

The only other place I logged onto the site was on my wii and I already contacted a person via this site. Hopefully it gets fixed

Your account was banned because you DO have a 2nd account on the site but since you did not use the 2nd account we will unban your account.

[quote name='prsupport']Your account was banned because you DO have a 2nd account on the site but since you did not use the 2nd account we will unban your account.[/quote]
Thank you so much! Sorry for the confusion.

PrizeRebel is the best :D .

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Hey good news guys my account got unbanned, but my points were reset and im still waiting for my prize to get off pending:drool:[/QUOTE]

WTF! Yours points were reset?

Well I just joined here so I can't make a new thread so i got to use this one since it is closet to my topic. I had a prizerebel account and my brother seen me with it, I told him he HAS to use it to go on but he ignored me and when I went to sign on it said my account was banned for violation, and his didn't work either, then he went on this computer and made one and it worked, Then he sent a support ticket to say to unban my account (stupid) and ban his so we can only use mine but his account got banned and mine is banned and the computer mine was created on doesn't work no more, So I am stuck, he is stupid what can I do?

Uch i custom ordered a hat like last monday and they said it will take 7-10 days and still hasnt come yet, i am getting impatient!!! =[

[quote name='Lilshortydj']Well I just joined here so I can't make a new thread so i got to use this one since it is closet to my topic. I had a prizerebel account and my brother seen me with it, I told him he HAS to use it to go on but he ignored me and when I went to sign on it said my account was banned for violation, and his didn't work either, then he went on this computer and made one and it worked, Then he sent a support ticket to say to unban my account (stupid) and ban his so we can only use mine but his account got banned and mine is banned and the computer mine was created on doesn't work no more, So I am stuck, he is stupid what can I do?[/quote]

Lmao that sucks :lol: you should assasinate him, or am i being too rash =]

my account got suspended for no reason i just logged in and it suddently said i violated the terms and i didnt do anything =[

Yo Prizerebel support How come my account got banned i know i did violate the RUles in the PAST and i got banned before but then u guys gave me my account back and ive been clean since then and ive worked hard for my points so why did i get banned???

Thanks for the bump... And you probably used some program that is not allowed by PR like GreaseMonkey, or you told people that your link was a "hacked link" that lets you get more points.

Hello! I need referals for prizerebel.com.
Prizerebel.com is simple to use and you can earn PSN Cards, Xbox live cards and amazon gift cards for FREE!
SIGN UP BY CLICKING ON MY FORUM USERNAME HERE THEN CLICK VIEW JOSHUALEUTY96'S HOMEPAGE! :)
Tell me what you earn!

Wow, I just got banned for saying that it's a bad idea to put your real info if your a little kid. And they retardedly assumed that I put fake info for saying that.... Wow, if other people got there account back. I think I deserve a second chance. I'll read the terms/violations again to see if I missed anything because it does NOT mention anything about not receiving a custom prize even if I am banned. I'm probably the only one recently who custom ordered the "Orange Box" and got banned for saying the above on the forums. I know I made multi accounts 2-3 hours ago, but that was because I didn't know how to contact Prizerebel without having an account. Anyways, here goes my story:

My younger brother wanted prizerebel around 3 months ago, he really wanted it for a christmas gift I think. We don't like using our parents money for stuff/hobbies. I decided to do surveys on prizerebel in the mean time and surprise him. Yesterday I got banned. He made an account on prizerebel on the computer I was using, since I told him about it and he got 10 points. 2-3 hours later, he got banned.Right when I got a point above the price for the orange box (30 US Dollars). From then on, the time I spent was ruined, same for my brother's gift...

bread's done
Back