Pepsi Ice Cucumber - Lunch with CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The pilot episode of a new series...will it get "picked up"?

At evilmax's request:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wStu1hIag0[/MEDIA]

That's incredibly frightening that there was such a massive reaction from adding the actual cucumber to the pepsi.

I wonder if it's foaming inside your stomach when they are mixing down there...

my god, between this, the sausage, and bloomberg, cheapy probably has the most diverse video portfolio out there. Nice color coordinating with your green armband

Ah memories...my wife and I would always grab drinks out of the vending machines while we were in Japan just to try all the unusual flavors and funny titles of the beverages there. The food in Japan is generally pretty damn awesome, although the nishime in your vegetable bento looked kind of gross. Did you buy that stuff from the convenience store, Cheapy?

And what's up wit' da cucumbers and sausages on video? It's like you're in San Francisco instead of Japan or something...

Maybe you should try some Pokemon-endorsed food next time Cheapy. I mean, I'm sure there's a lot of it out there.

lol, that was pretty funny. Your random vids are always amusing. I liked the finger point pause at the end combined with the A team theme music. Good stuff.

[quote name='Kendro']I better not be the only person who laughed at that. :rofl:

Comparing the real cucumber to the drink was priceless.[/quote]

Haha, yeah I did. But I laughed more at "I'm having a cucumber day!" :rofl:

Only Cheapy can make watching someone eat their lunch entertaining.

[quote name='yukine']Haha, yeah I did. But I laughed more at "I'm having a cucumber day!" :rofl:[/quote]

You have to be very, very secure in your sexuality to declare something like that.

When are you going to post the live (unedited) version, the one where you take a bite of the cucumber and then shove it up your ass, and then take another bite? "Ummm, I like cucumbers." I bet you do Cheapy, I bet you do...

This was the best video review yet. The cucumber pepsi reminds me of the delcious Dr Browns Celery soda. Though now the worst part was your glassy eyed stare after drinking the cucumber juice that hit the uncanny valley. I, for one, welcome our new Robo-and/or-clone-vat-Cheapy overlord(s).

[quote name='munch']Quote of the year: "It's not disgusting." :rofl:[/quote]

Cheapy should come up with ads for Pepsi.

Pepsi Ice Cucumber: I wouldn't buy it, but it's not disgusting!

Cheapy, I have to say this is the best video you've ever done (even better than the unpacking one!). The stuff going crazy was awesome, but the best part was the A-Team ending.

I think if you did this daily, you'd have a cult following.

Its good to see Japan leading the way with this brave new venture into carbonated beverages. The last time the USA was so adventurous in this realm, it came up with Zima.

And that damn near killed us all, didn't it.

Japan: Beverages, Videogames, and Pedophile Demon Pr0n...they blaze the trail so that others may follow.

wow i want to buy that soda is it available in the us yet o i have to eat lunch to but cheapy that junch looked DISGUSTING

After seeing how the cucumber and soda reacted in a glass, imagine what it's doing in your stomach!

Good video! Although I don't know how long I could live in Japan before I'd really start to miss American food. That lunch looked so Japanese.

Nice video Cheapy. unscripted segments are the best. Now lets see Wombat eat at his computer!!

1. Is Pepsi Ice Cucumber available in diet?
2. If so, could you send me one if I pay you for the shipping? I could evaluate the diet version for my fellow diabetics out there!

Someone needs to mine this comedy gold. I want to see the real-cucumber-on-fake-cucumber reaction at Nintendo's E3 presentation.

Best thing I've seen at work all day.

The biting of the lip while proclaiming "I'm having a cucumber day!" and the subsequent bleeding followed by A-Team music put this video over the top. A+ video. Good work.

[quote name='thorbahn3']"I'm having a Cucumber day" is awesome.[/quote]

I was laughing at that as well as saying "what theeeee fuck"

bread's done
Back