Feedback
41 (100%)
[size=+2]Official Referral List[/size]
[size=+1]YourFree360Games.com, FTW[/size]

Q&A:
Is this free?
Yes, it is free to sign up.

How do I get a game???
After you sign up, you have 2 options. Points & Referral account.
Points account means you have to complete 2 offers to qualify for your 360 game.
Referral account means you have to complete 1 offer, and then get 2 people to sign up under you & complete 1 offer to qualify for your 360 game.

So what offer(s) should I do?
We are not allowed to suggest any offers to do. You are to read the offers available on the site, and do an offer(s) that you have a general interest. So please do not ask as it is a violation of Trainn (company behind yourfree360games.com) ToS. We do appreciate you following these rules.

I signed up for _____! Now how do I cancel?!
Like above, it is a ToS violation to ask how to cancel an offer. Please notice this: You ARE allowed to cancel a trial, however, it is because you have tried the product/service out that you wish to cancel. You may ask for a phone number or customer support e-mail, however, please do not ask how to go about canceling. Once again we appreciate you following this as well.

I didn't get credit! WTFZ!!
Sadly, this happens at times. First off, let me say this..before you do ANY offer it is good to clear your cookies. Then do your offer :)
If in the event you do not get credited, wait 7 days. If you have been been credited in 7 days, go to the support and file for a Missing Credit Request (MCR). You will need the submit the headers of the confirmation e-mail in which you received when you signed up for that specific offer.

K I filed for MCR. I didn't get my credit!!!
You can ask for a status on your MCR by filing a support ticket, but be a good sport. They advise you to wait 10 BUSINESS days before doing so. Please don't bother the support staff, they will get back to you eventually.

Submit my account for review. WTFFFFFFFF!
From MY personal experience, it seems that when you do a REFERRAL account and you get your 2 checkmarks (Complete 1 offer) (Refer 2 users) you must submit your account for review. I believe the reason behind this is so that you didn't refer people whom committed fraud (i.e. Gave wrong info, signed up for the offer before, canceled immediately, etc) This process usually takes 2-4 days. Just check back everyday. When it comes up with a link "Place your order" you do that, and..well..that's it!

Coolz. I ordered ___! Can I get another game?
Yes. It will ask you to reset your account. Don't worry, as you will not lose anything. You are just resetting your account back to start over again to do points OR referral.

If there's anymore questions that should be answered, let me know and I will add them to the OP!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233430
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233485
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=212875
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233541
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233375
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233586
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=234230
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233491
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232737
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233694

The following is merely advice from a fellow user who has done many offers on this site. He is giving information on the offers, and is no way telling you what offers to do. He is not telling you to cancel any offers, either. You are to sign up for offers you generally have an interest in, but you may use his experience as help. Thank you.

[quote name='Rig']

Offers Rig has personally completed!

Stamps.com
Cost: $0
Trial Duration: 28 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-434-0055
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Must install software to receive credit.

Gamefly
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Takes 2-3 days to credit. Can be cancelled online.

Increase My Margin
Cost: $4.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

eAuction
Special Notes: Same company as Increase My Margin and Quickbooks. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Quickbooks Quick Start
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction and Increase My Margin. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Ultima Weight Loss Patch
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Zoeta.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call the number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

Zoeta
Cost: $6.95 S&H
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-537-6503
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Special Notes: Same company as Ultima Weight Loss Patch.

According to the website, the hours I listed are their hours of operation. However, when you call that number, you are told their hours are: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST.

Another issue found is with the length of the trial. According to some print on the website, the trial is seven (7) days. But, in their Terms & Conditions section, the trial is ten (10) days. To be on the safe side, I would cancel no later than day seven of the trial. I'm sure you could raise hell by showing them their own Terms & Conditions section if you were charged before ten days.

GE Critics' Choice
Cost: $2.50
Cancellation Number: 1-800-527-3378
Hours: 24/7?
Special Notes: (none)

Zooba
Trial Duration: 30 days?
Cancellation Number: 1-888-827-1828
Hours: M-F 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
Special Notes: I was able to cancel by email. Also, I didn't order a book, and they refunded by $9.95!

Blockbuster Online
Cancellation Number: ???
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: Can be cancelled online.

At Home Rewards
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-636-6858 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!

Privacy Matters
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-993-6264 and 1-877-820-7107
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS. You must call both numbers, and cancel both products![/QUOTE]

Also, we shouldn't be throwing our referral links all willy nilly in random posts in the topic. We should keep all referrals in our sigs, this topics OP and in our own referral threads, not random posts in here.

That's all fine and dandy, but some people intentionally won't tell you they've gotten sign-ups to stay up a little longer and some people will sign up and never green. It's a tricky predicament because of this. You may also want to consider how many times someone can get their link up here. It's random, but you wouldn't want me to earn a free game and be up again for another a week later when there's other people who haven't even been up once and have waited two or even three weeks, while others continue to earn free games.

[quote name='Redeema']That's all fine and dandy, but some people intentionally won't tell you they've gotten sign-ups to stay up a little longer and some people will sign up and never green. It's a tricky predicament because of this. You may also want to consider how many times someone can get their link up here. It's random, but you wouldn't want me to earn a free game and be up again for another a week later when there's other people who haven't even been up once and have waited two or even three weeks, while others continue to earn free games.[/quote]

Thats true that some people would lie, but this really is much better than what was going on in the last thread.

[quote name='wild21crazy']Hey guys does this site really work and what offers would you recommend to try.
THanks[/QUOTE]

GE Critics Choice
Stamps.com
Get Rich With Google
Sleep Rite
Ultima Weight Loss Patch

have all worked well for me :)

[quote name='lilboo']GE Critics Choice
Stamps.com
Get Rich With Google
Sleep Rite
Ultima Weight Loss Patch

have all worked well for me :)[/quote]

Do those all work with visa gift cards? If I could get some damn referrals to go green, then I would get another game, lol.

[quote name='help1']Do those all work with visa gift cards? If I could get some damn referrals to go green, then I would get another game, lol.[/QUOTE]

Honestly.. ::shrugs::

[quote name='lilboo']Honestly.. ::shrugs::[/quote]

for the sleep one adn teh weight loss one, do tehy send you crap?

[quote name='lilboo']GE Critics Choice
Stamps.com
Get Rich With Google
Sleep Rite
Ultima Weight Loss Patch

have all worked well for me :)[/quote]

A Suggestion for you:

You should add those to the OP with details about each including cost, trial length, credit time, cancel info (phone # to call, ect), and maybe even how much they charge if you screw up and forget to call. If all of this is in one easy to understand post would make it SO easy for newcomers to figure everything out quicker.

I signed up with fyrebolx.

I just signed up and did the points thing. One offer has already been accepted (Stamps.com) and the other one is still processing (it's only been a few minutes).

Is... that it? Now I just wait for my 2nd offer to be accepted and they'll ship me my game? It seems like it's too good to be true.

EDIT* Just ordered the GHII bundle! Hope it comes.:)

What do they ship GTH2 with? Ups? Fedex? Id like to know considering that i going to a friends house tomorrow when its expected to come and ups around my house come way late in the day and fedex comes early.

[quote name='chandler93']are any offers free[/QUOTE]

Stamps.com is free. ALL offers need a CC if that's what you mean.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']A Suggestion for you:

You should add those to the OP with details about each including cost, trial length, credit time, cancel info (phone # to call, ect), and maybe even how much they charge if you screw up and forget to call. If all of this is in one easy to understand post would make it SO easy for newcomers to figure everything out quicker.[/QUOTE]

I'll semi-update the OP tonight, and then put the rest of that info tomorrow.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']What do they ship GTH2 with? Ups? Fedex? Id like to know considering that i going to a friends house tomorrow when its expected to come and ups around my house come way late in the day and fedex comes early.[/quote]

It says on the website that you should get it tom.? Mine says Jun 24th... sooo far away!

[quote name='chandler93']i dont have a credit card so guess im done[/QUOTE]

Go buy a $25 visa gift card. Do your 2 offers, and you'll have like.. what..$20+ to spend? You'll spend $20 EVENTUALLY ;)

[quote name='lilboo']Go buy a $25 visa gift card. Do your 2 offers, and you'll have like.. what..$20+ to spend? You'll spend $20 EVENTUALLY ;)[/quote]

$25 if he does GE and stamps.

People keep saying Get Rich with Google... I havent seen it on that site in weeks. Just my 2 cents..

Grant Search Provider - Easy Phone Cancellation.
Essential Living Weight Loss and Sleep Rite - 7 Days trials. Can cancel online - Easy
Video Professor - Must cancel by phone and return item (Probably the biggest hassel so far)

I've also done True (not on the site anymore) GE Critics Choice Stamps.com and Blockbuster. All were easy cancellations.

Before I do anymore, I want to make sure that I don't get charged for anything extra (Got confirmation #'s and all but you never know.)

[quote name='MikeMvS']People keep saying Get Rich with Google... I havent seen it on that site in weeks. Just my 2 cents..

Essential Living Weight Loss and Sleep Rite - 7 Days trials. Can cancel online - Easy
Video Professor - Must cancel by phone and return item (Probably the biggest hassel so far)

I've also done True (not on the site anymore) GE Critics Choice Stamps.com and Blockbuster. All were easy cancellations.

Before I do anymore, I want to make sure that I don't get charged for anything extra (Got confirmation #'s and all but you never know.)[/QUOTE]

Ugh yeah VideoProfessor is a whore.
I did that on PrizeRebel and DIDN'T get credit :(

[quote name='MikeMvS']People keep saying Get Rich with Google... I havent seen it on that site in weeks. Just my 2 cents..

Before I do anymore, I want to make sure that I don't get charged for anything extra (Got confirmation #'s and all but you never know.)[/quote]So for Essential Living Weight Loss and Sleep Rite, is there anything you have to send back? You can just cancel online and you're done?

[quote name='mev1205']So for Essential Living Weight Loss and Sleep Rite, is there anything you have to send back? You can just cancel online and you're done?[/quote]

The trial is for you to keep.

Hey, how long does it take for the Sleep Rite offer?

I completed it about 45 minutes ago and it says it's usually instant but I still haven't been credited for it.

I've received credit for my 3rd offer and I just need this one for my second free 360 game (haven't decided what yet).

My first game got to me on the 1st

4u2xc07.jpg

68h8fv6.jpg

4yoshms.jpg

How long did it take for them to ship the games and who did they use (looks like USPS)?

I just got my credit for Sleep Rite and just ordered another Guitar Hero II bundles so now I have two of them processing. I didn't see anything and this way, I'll have the game and two guitars, I can sell/trade the extra game or something.

Yeah UPS, took about 5 days each game. If it says processing dont worry. Refferals take longer, and points takes about 2 days as well. Overall i say about 7 days total from ordering on the site to getting to my door.

It works. I got NBA Street Homecourt a month ago, and will have the DDR Bundle, Command and Conquer 3, and Tenchu Z here by Saturday. :D

This is completely weird. I'm on a points account, and I've done two offers, both show up as credited. But only one of the boxes is checked, and says I still have to do another offer.

So, odd thing. I tried signing up for Video Professor, and I got to the part where it processes your card and charges you, but the page screwed up, as I predicted it would, and I didn't get charged. Interesting thing is, I still got a confirmation email saying I ordered it but haven't recieved anything (it has been eight days) of the ten day trial.) Should I still call them?

[quote name='AFStealth']This is completely weird. I'm on a points account, and I've done two offers, both show up as credited. But only one of the boxes is checked, and says I still have to do another offer.[/QUOTE]

Send in a support ticket, I had that problem too and they fixed it for me ASAP. They got back to me the same day too :) Just be warned, sometimes it'll take a day for them to get back to you, so don't get mad & impatient.

[quote name='badramen']So, odd thing. I tried signing up for Video Professor, and I got to the part where it processes your card and charges you, but the page screwed up, as I predicted it would, and I didn't get charged. Interesting thing is, I still got a confirmation email saying I ordered it but haven't recieved anything (it has been eight days) of the ten day trial.) Should I still call them?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah you better call JUST to find out if anything happened. Wouldn't you rather call and waste a few minutes of your time, then be charged $80 for DVDs you never eve got?! I had to call them before, they were nice :)

On another note: Why hasn't my DDR Bundle came yet? It shipped on like the 14th.. :whistle2:( So, when does everyone think I should send in a "WHERE IS MY DDR BUNDLE!1?!111!!?!1??///" support ticket?

AND TITAN124, who are you on CAG? You signed up AND completed an offer! :applause: I want to personally thank you! Now I just need to get 1 more person and I can take my link off the OP :)

ALSO: A few CAGs here seemed to have just recently signed up--Who has been getting the sign ups? Remember, please be fair. Once you received the amount of referrals you needed (either 1 or 2) PLEASE Let me know, so I can take your link off the OP and add others. I've seen people say they signed up, but no one said they got a referral yet.. so please come forth and say who signed up under you and if you are done. Thanks :)

Where exactly can I buy a Visa gift card from online? I used to use eBay but they are banned now. I might just buy a gift card off of Simon Gift cards soon.

I have $5 in PayPal right now if anyone wants to sell me a half used card. :lol:

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Where exactly can I buy a Visa gift card from online? I used to use eBay but they are banned now. I might just buy a gift card off of Simon Gift cards soon.

I have $5 in PayPal right now if anyone wants to sell me a half used card. :lol:[/quote]

Im not sure you can buy one off line. Try your banks website? You could just go down to your local supermarket and pick one up. Thats what I did, awesome decision.

xnorcalballax-

r u going to be going green, please do.. do GE critices choice and other offers mentioned by my fellow cag members..

This sucks, I need one more referral, and no one wants to go green. Cmon guys? Is it the way I smell? Can you atleast tell me if you are seriously interested, because if you aren't ill forget about you, and itll make my life easier.

[quote name='help1']This sucks, I need one more referral, and no one wants to go green. Cmon guys? Is it the way I smell? Can you atleast tell me if you are seriously interested, because if you aren't ill forget about you, and itll make my life easier.[/QUOTE]

You got 2 referrals from this but they DIDN'T go green?
Did their "Registered" check box at least get a check? LOL

If no one responds in this thread (meaning, them) send them a FRIENDLY e-mail providing them with help on what offers they could do, how easy they are..etc. That may help out.

[quote name='lilboo']You got 2 referrals from this but they DIDN'T go green?
Did their "Registered" check box at least get a check? LOL

If no one responds in this thread (meaning, them) send them a FRIENDLY e-mail providing them with help on what offers they could do, how easy they are..etc. That may help out.[/quote]

No, I got them from my own efforts, none from here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back