What do you mean no show this week?

[quote name='Wombat']Special extra long holiday special next week.

Sorry all but due to major power issues in NYC

http://wnbc.weatherplus.com/weathernews/13582154/detail.html

my internets keep going in and out as does the rest of my power, so we will wait for next week. Who knows maybe I'll have my 360 back in time for it.[/QUOTE]

Can't Cheapy do a quick show by himself with no sidekick, or get someone else to be a sidekick? I'd love to hear something, it keeps me regular.

As a (weak-ass) consolation, I will post a new YouTube video today.
Also, I am willing to do a Stickam broadcast. Not a show, but just a little chat.

Ah man I just realized it was Wednesday too and refreshed itunes quick to only be disappointed. It is alright though since the shows have been amazingly good recently.

Feh. I didn't know that a power outage would stop a singing telegram. You guys are just too lazy to think outside of the box.

I think there should be a cagcast every week, even if there aren't two hosts. Then we'll see if the show is better with or without Wombat.

Aww man this sucks. And this was the day I decided NOT to brink my laptop to work so I could have at least seen/chatted on Stickcam. Crud. Better luck next time. Wombat, use a tape recorder to give your thoughts on this week's games, rip it to your PC and publish iit. Make sure you're using DD batteries I made that mistake a few times when I was a kid. I demand Entertainment DAMNIT!!!!!! :p

dammit, i was wondering why my itunes didn't update. can you guys do a podcast this friday? i need my fix!!!

Terrible news =o( I turned on my comp this morning before heading to work just to get the new episode.. damn electricity always standing in the way of progress

Son of a damn bitch. I was looking forward to the show all day yesterday and today and I come on tonight hoping to find the cast ready to download... see nothing and check the forum and finally find out it is cancelled. Dammit dammit dammit. What a crappy week.

Dammit now i have to find some other podcast to waste time with... but they won't have Cheapy's Dulcet tones or Wombat's wisecracking wit. Damn, I'm coming off a little gay here, better go get a sports podcast to butch me up some.

Is anyone else getting errors with the CAGcast itunes subscription? Every time I pop open iTunes it starts downloading a random episode. This is just for this week.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Next time something like this happens just have Shipwreck or Mrs. Shipwreck fill in.[/quote]

i doubt they wanna do 2 shows in a week. it wouldnt be the same anyways.

bread's done
Back