Free Syphon Filter:Logan's Shadow UMD Demo

Thanks OP, although I'll probably never get it. I haven't gotten any of the demos in the last half year or so. I never got Hot Shots Tennis, God of War, or anything else for that matter.

Thanks.

I still havent recieved the God of War PSP demo yet or the Hot Shots golf one from a while back....

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Thanks OP, although I'll probably never get it. I haven't gotten any of the demos in the last half year or so. I never got Hot Shots Tennis, God of War, or anything else for that matter.[/QUOTE]

Same here, yet I got the PS2 dark mirror demo today (both my PS2 and PSP are registered). Never asked for it but got it. Maybe that's the trick, don't ask for it and they'll send it to you?!?!!?!?!?!!?

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Thanks OP, although I'll probably never get it. I haven't gotten any of the demos in the last half year or so. I never got Hot Shots Tennis, God of War, or anything else for that matter.[/quote]
God of War won't come until September.

[quote name='pete5883']Mine came in the mail yesterday. Signed up as soon as I got the email.[/quote]

how is it?

[quote name='nikelecious91']did you guys recieve another confirmation email like the god of war one?[/quote]

Nope. Just followed the link in the OP, logged in with my PSN name and password...and it showed up in my mailbox.

[quote name='bmachine']Nope. Just followed the link in the OP, logged in with my PSN name and password...and it showed up in my mailbox.[/quote]

oh thanks and was it in an envelope or in a box?

Got mine today, I haven't tried it yet but I'm interested.

I should probably buy/play the first one, since I've heard many people say it's one of the best PSP games available. :lol:

[quote name='The Truth']I nabbed one. Been playing this series since PS1, and beat them all, including Dark Mirror. Thanks, OP.[/quote]

A bit OTT, but was Omega Strain good or bad? I've seen mixed reviews but am still curious.

I just signed up & it looks like they'll send me the demo. Now that I'm registered there will I automatically receive new demos? That's be cool.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='yukine']Got mine today, I haven't tried it yet but I'm interested.

I should probably buy/play the first one, since I've heard many people say it's one of the best PSP games available. :lol:[/quote]

dude its a goooood game

bread's done
Back