Photo
- - - - -

Dynasty Warriors Gundam - Gen Discussion & Info

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 josh_animebum

josh_animebum

Posted 19 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

As a pretty big Gundam fan, I'd like to get this game, but with how long it has been out I I'd only pick it up on clearance (I'd pay maybe $20-30 for it). Every time I go to the store I see it sitting there at full price, and think to myself there is no way that the game is still selling well enough (if it ever did) to still be at $60. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep waiting.

#62 josh_animebum

josh_animebum

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:01 PM

My Best Buy finally put this game into a Buy 1 get 1 free bin. It's about time too considering I'm probably the only Gundam fan in this town. So now I have a bunch of giant robots to smash up next week while I'm waiting for the MGS4 release and my new power supply for my computer. So I grabbed two copies of it (since there was nothing else in the bin worth grabbing). This will be my first super repetative Dynasty Warriors experience, so while I know it won't be awesome it should provide some mindless fun.

Anyway before I toss the spare on Ebay I figured I'd ask if any CAGs want my sealed second copy for around $36 shipped in the US (basically making each copy half price). PM me if interested.

#63 Rei no Otaku

Rei no Otaku

Rei's love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:16 PM

If it's your first DW experience you'll probably like it a lot. Especially if you're a Gundam fan. So much awesome Gundam fan service in the game.

Rei_no_Otaku.png

#64 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:21 PM

My Best Buy finally put this game into a Buy 1 get 1 free bin. It's about time too considering I'm probably the only Gundam fan in this town. So now I have a bunch of giant robots to smash up next week while I'm waiting for the MGS4 release and my new power supply for my computer. So I grabbed two copies of it (since there was nothing else in the bin worth grabbing). This will be my first super repetative Dynasty Warriors experience, so while I know it won't be awesome it should provide some mindless fun.

Anyway before I toss the spare on Ebay I figured I'd ask if any CAGs want my sealed second copy for around $36 shipped in the US (basically making each copy half price). PM me if interested.

My local Best Buy has this on the B1G1 as well, but I've only seen it for the 360 (which they also marked down to $29.99). It'd be nice to see some more PS3 love on that B1G1 table.