The Sims Bustin’ Out (GameCube) $3.96

im trying to order it but it says its unavailable even though its in the cart and the online thing says its in stock. nm its out of stock now oh well lol.

I would check in store. I know that it is very YMMV to find it for $3.96, but Getaway: Black Monday is the same price and I've seen copies in multiple CC's around the DFW area. I'll be checking a few out tomorrow to score a copy for my niece, Thanks OP:D

cuircut city sucks . they all ways have things waaayyyy cheap but you can't ever buy them . they are never in stock . if they are by the time it hits cag they are all gone . cuircut city sucks ..

[quote name='neudog']I would check in store. I know that it is very YMMV to find it for $3.96, but Getaway: Black Monday is the same price and I've seen copies in multiple CC's around the DFW area. I'll be checking a few out tomorrow to score a copy for my niece, Thanks OP:D[/QUOTE]

The difference is this is from a clearance that is over a year old and Getaway Black Monday is from the new clearance. It will be very difficult to find this in store.

[quote name='4tygames']That is the Player's Choice casing for European Countries[/quote]

lol, leave it to CC. You would think the site would take some notes and look at well organized and laid out sites lke BB and WM, but nope. Thats one thing I don't like about CC. The website design.

I'd like to note that the item was likely never "in stock" recently as tons of these cheap games are posted, but not for sale.

Well I managed to get me a copy right before I posted here, and they had at least 3 more in stock. Never underestimate the power of the CAG lurkers.

bread's done
Back