A Treasure Trove of FREE Products -- Expires June 30th

DrNo

CAGiversary!
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/free.aspx

This is pretty cool, free Business Cards, Rubber Stamps, Post It Pads, and other business related items.

Why not make a business card with your Cheap Ass Gamer info on it or your Nintendo Gamer Info (Wii & DS) on em' with a picture of your Mii.

Just make sure you share your creative designs here with us.

VistaPrint is legit, just make sure you use a NEW e-mail address when ordering, as they have a reputation of flooding you with VistaPrint spam.

I get their free biz cards emails regularly. They all go to the bulk folder, but when I empty it out, I see them there.

I use their premium cards (with calandar on the back) for my site.

The quality is great and they're really willing to help you out.

Last year during E3 I had business cards made, but they had the cut guide still on the bottom so I called them up and complained. This was just before E3 so I couldn't get them at home so we had them sent to my hotel room. I ended up with like 500 business cards, but I was pleased they were quick to rectify the issue.

When you order, add something that has an actual cost to it. I ordered basically every free thing from the email I got like 9 items. Shipping came out to $31 I went back and added Premium Business Cards for $3.99 and then the shipping dropped to $11 so my total was $14.99.

When you get to the page after you put in your credit card, it'll say 'Order Confirmation' then below that 'Order Complete', I've heard that some have hit the continue button at the bottom thinking they had to confirm the order. Don't hit any buttons, your order is done or you'll be adding stuff to your order, there's some at the bottom that say 'continue' this one adds you to a club I've heard. I've ordered from them before and the 21 days is really close to that (mine was around 18 days).

[quote name='DrNo']Why not make a business card with your Cheap Ass Gamer info on it or your Nintendo Gamer Info (Wii & DS) on em' with a picture of your Mii.[/quote]

maybe because I don't want to get beat up

bread's done
Back