[We win!!!!] Vote Daily for the CAGcast - Nominated for two Podcast Awards!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: We won!
Thanks to everyone who voted. We won the gaming category, but the People's Choice award will not be announced until September.

Thanks to your efforts, the CAGcast has been nominated for two Podcast Awards.

People's Choice
&
Gaming

Voting is now open!
You are allowed (and encouraged) to vote for
the CAGcast EVERY DAY over the next two weeks.

http://www.podcastawards.com/

Thanks for your support!
110804pdiddy.jpg

Done.

I went by your suggestion and voted the CAGcast in the People's Choice and Gaming categories.

You should probably link this on the front page of CAG so more people will see it.

[quote name='yukine']Done.

I went by your suggestion and voted the CAGcast in the People's Choice and Gaming categories.

You should probably link this on the front page of CAG so more people will see it.[/quote]

I second that

Voted it in for Gaming category. I'm a big fan of music podcasts, and especially well run ones, so I had to vote for the Hospital Records Podcast for People's Choice. Good smooth drum 'n bass music with track breaks, pictures, and track title liner notes all in the podcast download.

[quote name='CheapyD']but Wombat's ego is very frail and he needs to justify the gruelling 1.5 hours a week he spends working on the CAGcast.[/quote]
Burn! :lol:

Be a little careful:

Rules: You may nominate a single show for People's Choice or Best Produced and one other category. You should and may submit shows to other categories as we want you to nominate the best show in each specific category. Do not submit the same show for multiple categories those nominations will be thrown out.

Make sure you don't ruin the chances.

Done. I did it for you Wombat. However, if you lose, it's your fault and you better work harder for next year.

[quote name='CheapyD']Hey, i've got a laptop AND a lap![/quote]
With how hot they can get, they're not recommended to be used on your lap anymore. ;)

done done done. you should win award for dealing with those callers on the Live shows. sorry fellow CAGers, but some people do not deserve to be heard. :p

Done

Although some of the nominees of the categories I completely disagreed with so I only voted for the cagcast, dl.tv and this week in tech

Done and done... way to go Cheapy and Wombat! :D

I'm glad I went to vote, too... Most of the casts I hadn't heard of, but I found our there's a SNAPEcast!?!? Oh yes... yes yes yes... I am there... thank you thank you :drool:

Hey Cheapy, did you post a Myspace bulletin about this yet? If we all reposted it, word would spread quite virally.

Second Vote in.

today I voted Cheapy for finest manicure, and Wombat for most miles walked for a free calzone.

[quote name='ramatut4001']Hey Cheapy, did you post a Myspace bulletin about this yet? If we all reposted it, word would spread quite virally.[/quote] Good idea...I'll do it now.
EDIT: Nevermind...got it Crap...how do I make the URL clickable in a bulletin? I need to delete that one and resend.

[quote name='CheapyD']Good idea...I'll do it now.
EDIT: Nevermind...got it Crap...how do I make the URL clickable in a bulletin? I need to delete that one and resend.[/QUOTE]

Reposted. If voting goes anything like diggs have lately, a winner will be you!

The People's Choice Award prize is a pretty nice microphone ($325).
It would be fun for me and Wombat to fight over it.

[quote name='CheapyD']The People's Choice Award prize is a pretty nice microphone ($325).
It would be fun for me and Wombat to fight over it.[/QUOTE]

You keep it. He already got a PS3. :p

bread's done
Back