Wal-Mart Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse: Battlefield 2142 Edition -- $30 YMMV

Decker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
While shopping for deals at Wal-Mart, I found that they were clearing out these Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse: Battlefield 2142 Edition things. While the design screams "I'm a geek!" like nothing else, they are superb gaming mouses (mice?). They list for $79.99 so $30 is quite at deal. There were lots at my location. I have the MX-815 and I'm seriously thinking of upgrading to this model. The adjustable weights is a really nice gaming feature.

41XQB6XP81L._AA280_.jpg
416JSZ2Y64L._AA280_.jpg

Yes! Let's discourage people from posting things that others might have at their Wal-Marts across the country!

Anyhow, I know some Wal-Marts cleared them out like 4 months ago, I suppose they all will eventually although as far as I can tell mine never had any in stock.

It's an awesome mouse though, I have the regular G5 and it's a vast improvement over what it replaced.

EDIT - Mine came from Amazon and was like 49.xx I think, cheaper than retail but not as good as 30.

I'm not sure if chodax was being sarcastic or not. If he was, then I would refer to the forum description :
Regional/International Video Game Deals
Use this forum to post video game deals only available locally or from online retailers which ship regionally.

I think Wal-Mart is a national company. And I did include "ymmv".

He was referring to the fact that many Wal Mart deals vary from location to location and that deals are largely regional. Ignore him, though, because I've seen this mouse clearanced out at several Wal Marts & it's a fantastic deal.

Mine has had them sitting at 32.00 for around 2 months now. I keep going back to check, and nothing. It's gonna have to drop to 20 for me to buy. Otherwise I'm picking up the new model. Yeah it's a lot more expensive, but a forward button is worth the money. The CAG in me is just being cheap.

I hate the Walmart those mice are at. They never drop prices. Except for once. They had a ton of Logitech steering wheels. Including about 10 Force Feedback Pros. They were marked at like 72 dollars. So I go back two weeks later and all the Pros are gone. They were marked down to 24 dollars. How do you go from 72 dollars to 24 dollars in less than 2 weeks?

So I'm gonna check that Walmart one more time. Either it's finally gotten another price drop, or I'm buying the the new version for the PC I'm finishing next week.

bread's done
Back