WTF HALO2 HAS LEAKED!!!

dreamvsps2

CAGiversary!
some guy on ign posted it, and many comfirmed it.
i joined xbconnect and 3 halo 2 games were up.
wtf?
i aksed the guy what map and he said BLOOD GULCH!!!!

omg

[quote name='dreamvsps2']some guy on ign posted it, and many comfirmed it.
wtf?

omg[/quote]

It's Bungie employees retard. They've been playing online since the retail version went gold. Calm the fuck down.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='dreamvsps2']some guy on ign posted it, and many comfirmed it.
wtf?

omg[/quote]

It's Bungie employees retard. They've been playing online since the retail version went gold. Calm the shaq-fu down.[/quote]

yeah don't worry you'll get your chance very soon.

I hope you're right, I really do. And you may be... but why would all these screens surface right now, along with torrent files, etc? I really hope its a scam, but I'm not feeling too good about it.

[quote name='gtguru']I hope you're right, I really do. And you may be... but why would all these screens surface right now, along with torrent files, etc? I really hope its a scam, but I'm not feeling too good about it.[/quote]

Watch this video. You'll see Bungie employees playing the final retail version on Live. Of course someone out there is seeing "Halo 2" being played on his friend's list. Is it any reason to shit our pants with excitement? No. We'll get the game when they say we'll get the game. Until then, Bungie and it's employees are gonna enjoy it.

Wrong. I can confirm that it has, indeed, leaked. It's a PAL copy, is 3050MB. Even has multiple language.

Sad. Oh well. Glad I got two copies at EB.

Look, I understand what you are saying, and I agree. I can wait, I want to be able to play on LIVE, etc. I know that the employees are playing the final version, I saw the movie. But thats just it... the game is done. It has been shipped to the producers, and a leak of the final version is possible. Not probable, because I would feel fairly confident that Bungie would have tight security - they have so far. Anyway, with the information I've seen, and the knowledge that a leak is POSSIBLE, I have to say that either the game was leaked, or this is a damn good prank by someone...

heh... to prove it. it is a LEAK!!! AHH!!. i r the ownage pirate, and i searched the torrent. it shows up. and i downloaded it. the torrent works, so that means its leaked. to bad i aint got an xbox. and no i wont help you find it. so its actually confirmed 1st hand. dont worry, i didnt download anything that i can get in trouble for, just letting you guys know its leaked. HEHEHEHE owndz. bungie has a traitor.

[quote name='Scorch']Wrong. I can confirm that it has, indeed, leaked. It's a PAL copy, is 3050MB. Even has multiple language.

Sad. Oh well. Glad I got two copies at EB.[/quote]

Not to sound like an ass, but proof? Link? Where are you getting this from?

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scorch']Wrong. I can confirm that it has, indeed, leaked. It's a PAL copy, is 3050MB. Even has multiple language.

Sad. Oh well. Glad I got two copies at EB.[/quote]

Not to sound like an ass, but proof? Link? Where are you getting this from?[/quote]

Go download the torrent.

If you see someone playing on Live, it's a Bungie employee. You can't play on Live with a leaked copy.

XBConnect, however, is a different story.

But yes, a direct copy of the final version HAS leaked, I will NOT share any information regarding location, the origin is from the UK. It was ripped by a group called Diffusion, and is DVD9 format. I can't stand this. Piracy is insane. I hope they're caught swiftly.

Not to sound like an ass, but proof? Link? Where are you getting this from?

I know of a website that lists the latest leaked things. Most of you probably know it, it's a fairly common site.

yes, i hope they are caught. this will kill us all!! hahahaha >=D. i hope all the HALO 2 fans feel the wrath of ownage. to bad im not into halo. but i confirmed it, if you want proof ask me and ill show you a pic of it.

EDIT:

it being the torrent info, not the game idiots.

[quote name='gtguru']Not to sound like an ass, but you are being stubborn like an ass.[/quote]

I apologize for sounding rude. I thought the OP was saying that people were seeing "Halo 2" on their friend's list, which makes total sense. I didn't think me meant this. That is a shame though. Hopefully noone cracks the NTSC.

Yeah, I wish it didn't happen. It will be an even longer three and a half weeks if we have to try to avoid spoilers.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='gtguru']Not to sound like an ass, but you are being stubborn like an ass.[/quote]

I apologize for sounding rude. I thought the OP was saying that people were seeing "Halo 2" on their friend's list, which makes total sense. I didn't think me meant this. That is a shame though. Hopefully noone cracks the NTSC.[/quote]

Same deal - you can play PAL on NTSC.

I would take this "proof" with some skepticism unless you have personally downloaded it and tested it yourself. You could easily rename something else and you wouldn't be able to tell.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='gtguru']Not to sound like an ass, but you are being stubborn like an ass.[/quote]

I apologize for sounding rude. I thought the OP was saying that people were seeing "Halo 2" on their friend's list, which makes total sense. I didn't think me meant this. That is a shame though. Hopefully noone cracks the NTSC.[/quote]

If the PAL version is cracked, the NTSC is, sadly, probably only a few hours away. I'll give it a week, tops. These pirates are crazy.

And just to let this debate rest, here's an NFO of the file. I edited out some things..

halo2leak.jpg

And just for the record, I DO NOT.. do NOT download games. Ask Guessed, I owe him several hundred bucks in XBox games :p While the leakers may have it a month early, they still can't play on Live. There's really only one thing you can do.. avoid spoiler posts, avoid pictures, and just generally stay away from Halo 2 posts for the next month. It's a shame that this leaked. Seems like an internal job for it being so early.

I would take this "proof" with some skepticism unless you have personally downloaded it and tested it yourself. You could easily rename something else and you wouldn't be able to tell.

It's leaked. The proof is out there. I know several people who are downloading a copy right now. I cursed them out.. then they laughed at me. :(

And just to let this debate rest, here's an NFO of the file. I edited out some things..
An NFO is not proof anymore than CBS's fake documents are not proof.

I don't care if its leaked or not, it wouldn't be good but it doesn't really affect me. Just don't jump to conclusions before seeing any real evidence.

hey Scorch, just wanted to point something out that i thought was funny.

in your xanga.. your recent review for Riddick you said quote "Sexuality: Come on, it's a prison. There's not a woman in this game. Zero sexual content." . lies =D havent you ever seen.. american history X?

[quote name='dafoomie']
An NFO is not proof anymore than CBS's fake documents are not proof.[/quote]

Uh.. seriously, dude, let go of the argument. It's been leaked. Pictures have been posted. An nfo accompanies a release. If it was a bad release, it would have a 'yes' for nuked. It's out, but it can NOT be played on Live. I'm sure Microsoft would shut down XBConnect servers as well.. if they can.

EDIT: Actually, Mousin, I haven't, just bits and pieces. I've been meaning to rent it for a while now. I forgot the password to that Xanga, though. I've been wanting to update it with a fable review forever.

foomie, dont deny it. but its ok if its leaked. just because it is.. doesnt mean you have to enjoy it less right? now stop being so stubborn

[quote name='Ledhed']So, it was pirates was it? I wonder if punqsux will have an alibi regarding this.[/quote]

It just hit gold.. the only way it could of leaked is if someone in the UK offices at Bungie, a magazine reviewer, or someone at the factory managed to pocket a copy and rip and upload it. That's the ONLY way. Believe it or not, people pirating their own work is not as far fetched as you think. Tarantino placed a workprint of Kill Bill vol. 1 on Kazaa the night before it hit theatres. Tarantino and Moore (Michael) support piracy of their own films.. which si weird.

[quote name='dafoomie']Nothing has been proven yet. I'm not saying its not true. But this isn't proof at all. [/quote]

My god.. seriously.. are you this dense? Have you never downloaded music? Anything? An nfo file accompanies a release. It's tested before it's posted on news sites. If it's a bad copy, the NFO says it's nuked. This is not a bad copy, people have posted pictures, why are you in such denial that it's been leaked? One of my friends is getting it, so I might hang out at his house and play it for a while, but I still have two fully prepaid collectors editions at EB.. so yeah, I'm jealous that thieves are playing it earlier than I am, but what am I going to do about it?

[quote name='Scorch']It just hit gold.. the only way it could of leaked is if someone in the UK offices at Bungie, a magazine reviewer, or someone at the factory managed to pocket a copy and rip and upload it. That's the ONLY way. Believe it or not, people pirating their own work is not as far fetched as you think. Tarantino placed a workprint of Kill Bill vol. 1 on Kazaa the night before it hit theatres. Tarantino and Moore (Michael) support piracy of their own films.. which si weird.[/quote]

That I'm almost sure of. I was just making a stupid punqsux reference. :lol: :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire']I wonder how many spoiler threads will pop up in the next few days?[/quote]

A ton, more than likely. I say we ban every person that posts a story spoiler! It proves that they have an illegal copy.

[quote name='Scorch']A ton, more than likely. I say we ban every person that posts a story spoiler! It proves that they have an illegal copy.[/quote]

I swear, if ANYONE on this site posts spoilers, it'll be too wet to plow. I don't even know what that means, but it was what my Grandfather would say if we were in trouble, so it must be pretty bad.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='zionoverfire']I wonder how many spoiler threads will pop up in the next few days?[/quote]

A ton, more than likely. I say we ban every person that posts a story spoiler! It proves that they have an illegal copy.[/quote]

Or more likely they don't and thier spolier is BS like all the matrix spoilers that were out before the second movie.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Scorch']A ton, more than likely. I say we ban every person that posts a story spoiler! It proves that they have an illegal copy.[/quote]

I swear, if ANYONE on this site posts spoilers, it'll be too wet to plow. I don't even know what that means, but it was what my Grandfather would say if we were in trouble, so it must be pretty bad.[/quote]

I think the wet means liquored up.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I think the wet means liquored up.[/quote]
Y'know, my grandpa has been saying that to me for years, and I never bothered to ask what it meant. I was always too terrified of what the answer may be.

[quote name='mousin']http://cookedgamers.net/node/view/330

^^ spoilers already.[/quote]

Submitted by rapture on Sun, 08/15/2004 - 12:35am.

That's a beta leak, doofus.

As I said before..

LOL! It has French audio.

Suckas! They can't understand what the hell master chief is saying.

Sadly enough, there will probably be an english audio track by tomorrow.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='mousin']http://cookedgamers.net/node/view/330

^^ spoilers already.

hehehe ownd.[/quote]

that was quick :shock:[/quote]

And wrong to top.

[quote name='gtguru']No, its true, there are pictures all over now...

links

I am saddened.[/quote]

May want to edit your post...

It took me all of about 10 minutes to hit a link of a link within that forum to find the torrent file...

[quote name='Spruce'][quote name='gtguru']No, its true, there are pictures all over now...

links

I am saddened.[/quote]

May want to edit your post...

It took me all of about 10 minutes to hit a link of a link within that forum to find the torrent file...[/quote]

Is that somehow illegal on these forums?

bread's done
Back